Thread: Real Estate Salesman Steven Bernard Wilson (33) Was Found Dead In A Model Home In An Apparent Homicide

Real Estate Salesman Steven Bernard Wilson (33) Was Found Dead In A Model Home In An Apparent Homicide

https://wtop.com/anne-arundel-county...co-model-home/

Real estate salesman dead in apparent homicide in Anne Arundel Co. model home
    By Rick Massimo
    December 6, 2018 11:14 am

WASHINGTON ? An Annapolis, Maryland, real estate salesman was killed in a model home in a new development in Hanover on Wednesday.

Sgt. Jacklyn Davis, of the Anne Arundel County police, said Thursday that they got a 911 call from Newmanstown Drive, in Hanover, on Wednesday at about 5 p.m. When officers and fire personnel got there, they found Steven Bernard Wilson, 33, of Annapolis, in the model home suffering from what they called apparent trauma.

Paramedics tried to help him, but he was pronounced dead. ?It was very clear to all parties on scene that they had a homicide,? Davis said.

An autopsy is being performed Thursday morning in Baltimore, and police are still looking for evidence, a suspect and a motive. It?s a wooded area, so there may be deer cams to inspect, Davis said.

The model home was open for people to walk in and out of, Davis said, and she described it as a ?nice, new community.?

?It?s not a problem area,? Davis added; ?it?s not a place that we have to frequent for bad news.?

Anyone with more information can call the homicide unit at 410-222-4731; or, if they want to remain anonymous, they can call Tip Line at 410-222-4700

WTOP?s Megan Cloherty contributed to this report.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

At first I thought you meant the real estate dude

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    At first I thought you meant the real estate dude

Thread Information