Thread: 12 Day Old Baby Boy Snatched From Breastfeeding Mother & Killed By Monkeys

12 Day Old Baby Boy Snatched From Breastfeeding Mother & Killed By Monkeys

http://aceh.tribunnews.com/2018/11/1...r-hingga-tewas

Friday, November 16 2018 22:00
    12-Day Babies Seized by Monkeys from Mother during Breastfeeding, Bitten in Head and Neck until Death

The 12-day baby died killed by a monkey

SERAMBINEWS.COM - A 12-day-old baby boy was killed in the hands of a monkey who suddenly grabbed it from the mother's lap.

This incident occurred Monday (12/11/2018) then in a village in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.

As reported by BBC News, the mother of the child was breastfeeding her baby in their own home when the incident occurred.

But a monkey suddenly enters and immediately grabs the baby from his mother.

12-day baby dies killed by monkey (YouTube / Times Of India)

The monkey immediately ran away with the baby , followed by the mother's shout and help from the residents.

The monkey bites the baby 's head and neck to leave a severe wound.

The baby was left on the roof of a neighbor's house with wounds.

The baby was immediately rushed to the hospital, but eventually died.

Police officer from Agra, Abhishek said to CNN.com "Residents threw stones at the monkey so the monkey stopped, but when the monkey was gone, the baby suffered a severe injury to the part of his face."

Police said the wound indicated he was bitten on the face and head.

Meanwhile, the baby 's uncle , Dhirendra Kumar, told the BBC that his family was very sad.

"There are lots of monkeys here. We live in fear. We have asked for help from the officers but there is no response. Mothers of babies cannot be talked to," said Dhirendra Kumar.

Pushpa Devi, the grandmother of the baby said that their family would never be willing.

Pushpa Devi (Yogesh Kumar Singh | BBC.com)

"I have lost my grandson.

I had a chance to carry my grandson a few hours before the monkey attacked our baby .

Our baby does not need to die.

People might talk about the incident but then forget it.

But we have to accept the fact that our baby is gone. "

The case of monkey attacks on humans like this is not the first time this has happened in India, especially in Agra.

Two months ago, a baby was also attacked by a monkey, but survived after being taken to the hospital.

In May, two tourists were attacked by monkeys at the Taj Mahal.

Environmental activist Shravan Kumar Singh told local media that in Agra, monkeys were everywhere.

Monkeys are everywhere (Yogesh Kumar Singh | BBC.com)

"They first came just to look for food, but then they started stealing and attacking humans."

Shravan Kumar Singh said that the monkeys had become more aggressive because of habitat narrowing due to the expansion of the city.

Several local organizations have implemented monkey sterilization programs and issued them from wildlife protection legislation.

Check out the following video:

I don't like monkeys. Tarsiers & other prosimians are very cool but monkeys are over-rated (& occasionally murderous) jerks.

Much like their taller cousins, I guess

Fucking monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Fucking monkeys.

I was about to agree & have a bitch about monkeys but then I realised I already had

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I was about to agree & have a bitch about monkeys but then I realised I already had
    Nothing but a bunch of poo-flingin' assholes.

Thread Information