Thread: Daniel Gjertsen (21) died of alcohol poisoning

Daniel Gjertsen (21) died of alcohol poisoning

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...ying_all_night

FIND THE VIDEO!

His original MySpace must have been deleted. Or maybe one of you can find it?

Re: Daniel Gjertsen (21) died of alcohol poisoning

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4623.msg175888#msg175888 date=1170777530]
    FIND THE VIDEO!

His original MySpace must have been deleted. Or maybe one of you can find it?
    [/quote]

From reading the news articles I kind of get the idea that the video was never posted online. Looks like they only knew about it because of comments that were making reference to it and after the police and family started asking questions someone finally gave up the video.

The only video I can find is of that damn Lasse Gjertsen beatboxing!

I just updated the article with a better news story. I liked this bit:

At one point, Ryan said, Flores snapped a picture of herself on her camera phone inside police headquarters and posted it online while awaiting official questioning.

I can't find her MySpace, grrrrr. You guys are better sleuths than me!

Since the police are investigating and bringing charges from this, I doubt the video will see the light of day anytime soon, if at all. If they didn't already post it, which it seems they didn't, I doubt they will have the chance. It is probably considered evidence now.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=4623.msg175915#msg175915 date=1170778777]
    Since the police are investigating and bringing charges from this, I doubt the video will see the light of day anytime soon, if at all. If they didn't already post it, which it seems they didn't, I doubt they will have the chance. It is probably considered evidence now.
    [/quote]

Yea, but completely removing something from the internet is like trying to get toothpaste back in the tube.
    It's gotta be out there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4623.msg175926#msg175926 date=1170779113]
    Yea, but completely removing something from the internet is like trying to get toothpaste back in the tube.
    It's gotta be out there somewhere.
    [/quote]

I agree. It's just what keywords to use.

I'm just gonna post anything that speaks of him.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-5gQ6Y9Myc6OLLA.K_BNq2W3t

So this pretty much has to be his girlfriend, right?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=67736100

It's privated but I'm looking for a cached version...

Also, it appears that Yajaira Flores was actually his fiancee.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/070202/ap/d8n1rk081.html

Gjertsen's fiancee, Yajaira Flores, 20, was released on $500 bail. In an e-mail message Friday, she declined to comment except to say "just that I love him."

I guess so. Which means he has a real MySpace somewhere. Looks like she maintains that one.

These two are as hard to find anything about as the WMDs in Iraq.

Anyone know what a Yajaira might go by for short?  I'm thinking "Ja" (because his girlfriend wrote this on his "myspace" : I LOVE YOU GUYS EVERYONE OF YOU'S SHIBSTER, STEVE, JA, SAMANTHA, AND EVERYONE ELSE)

There's nothing on:
    * Yajaira Flores
    * Ja Flores
    * Yajaira Gjertsen
    * Ja Gjertsen
    * D-Block Gjertsen
    * Dan Gjertsen
    * Danny Gjertsen
    * Daniel Gjertsen

There's also no myspaces with the following keywords (mixed and mashed several ways):
    RIP Daniel D-block Dan Danny Yajaira Ja fiancee sorry New Year's Clark New Jersey need

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=4623.msg176009#msg176009 date=1170782059]
    These two are as hard to find anything about as the WMDs in Iraq.

Anyone know what a Yajaira might go by for short?  I'm thinking "Ja" (because his girlfriend wrote this on his "myspace" : I LOVE YOU GUYS EVERYONE OF YOU'S SHIBSTER, STEVE, JA, SAMANTHA, AND EVERYONE ELSE)

There's nothing on:
    * Yajaira Flores
    * Ja Flores
    * Yajaira Gjertsen
    * Ja Gjertsen
    * D-Block Gjertsen
    * Dan Gjertsen
    * Danny Gjertsen
    * Daniel Gjertsen

There's also no myspaces with the following keywords (mixed and mashed several ways):
    RIP Daniel D-block Dan Danny Yajaira Ja fiancee sorry New Year's Clark New Jersey need
    [/quote]

Holy crap, you're thorough.  If you can't find it, I doubt anyone else will!

That was my 1,666 post!!  EVIL! 

Okay, as hard as it is to admit this, I'm a troll.  This one has been bugging me for awhile because his myspace that we have is so vague and there are no friends added soooooooo...

I added his girlfriend.

I believe that THIS is in fact, his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=22949522

His gf's myspace has a looooooooong thing about him but it's annoying to read (DaN u ma baBy 4 reaLLio MUAHZ), but it doesn't give any more insight.

She also has a lot of comments like this:

Jan 16 2007 1:43P

LOL CUBA 4GOT 2 BRING DA CDS AGAIN(DAYUM FIDELL!!!!) BUT HE MITE DROP IT OFF AT MA JOB 2NITE K...

...which was only two weeks after her soulmate's death.  There's nothing about her getting in trouble ((I didn't really think there would be)) or really any pictures worth looking at.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=4623.msg175942#msg175942 date=1170779730]
    So this pretty much has to be his girlfriend, right?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=67736100

It's privated but I'm looking for a cached version...
    [/quote] yep, that's her. Dammit, she wasn't private when I submitted this death. But that was right about when the news broke that she was in trouble for posting info on myspace...
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

There are at least 3 different chicks on his page leaving comments like "I love you, my angel", "My heart ain't the same, I love you", etc.

Posthumous pimp!
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=4623.msg175944#msg175944 date=1170779957]
    Also, it appears that Yajaira Flores was actually his fiancee.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/070202/ap/d8n1rk081.html

Gjertsen's fiancee, Yajaira Flores, 20, was released on $500 bail. In an e-mail message Friday, she declined to comment except to say "just that I love him."
    [/quote]

MySpace has also yielded clues in other cases in past months. A Virginia man was arrested on drug charges after his brother's MySpace posting referred to marijuana they had grown

This was at the end of the article and isn't related to this topic, but I have heard about this kind of stuff before.  Interesting.

[quote author=mm123 link=topic=4623.msg181719#msg181719 date=1171073362]
    This was at the end of the article and isn't related to this topic, but I have heard about this kind of stuff before.  Interesting.
    [/quote]

I know, it amazes me the personal stuff people put out on the internet and then feel they have an expectation of privacy. I wonder too how some of the families feel when they see the MySpaces of some of these kids after they die. Or maybe they already know but some of the stuff that's posted seems like it would freak moms and dads right out. I would imagine some of the parents wish they'd checked it out before.

[quote author=pixelcat13 link=topic=4623.msg181759#msg181759 date=1171077556]
    I know, it amazes me the personal stuff people put out on the internet and then feel they have an expectation of privacy. I wonder too how some of the families feel when they see the MySpaces of some of these kids after they die. Or maybe they already know but some of the stuff that's posted seems like it would freak moms and dads right out. I would imagine some of the parents wish they'd checked it out before.
    [/quote]

One day while my daughter had a friend over, I mentioned something about a comment (not bad) that was on her MS.  Her friend said she was glad her mom didn't use the Internet and didn't know how to look at her page.  This probably goes on a lot since MS is geared toward the younger crowd.  A lot of parents probably don't take the time to figure out how to use the search feature to find their kids on there, or maybe they think if they don't see problems at home their kids are okay.  And then a lot of it is just denial.

you guys are sick fucks for wanting to see this video. he was my brother, a beloved member of my family and the fact that you creeps are trying to see this video is SERIOUSLY fucking disturbing.

[quote author=alyssagatti link=topic=4623.msg1185887#msg1185887 date=1234661525]
    you guys are sick fucks for wanting to see this video. he was my brother, a beloved member of my family and the fact that you creeps are trying to see this video is SERIOUSLY fucking disturbing.
    [/quote]

I'm sorry for the loss of your brother. You have bumped a thread that hadn't been posted in for over two years, so expect some new posts. Some things are better left unsaid.

Again, sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information