Thread: All That Remains Guitarist, Oli Herbert (49), Was Found Dead In His Pond In Suspicious Circumstances & There Are Suspicions His Wife Teamed Up With His Former Stalker To Kill Him

All That Remains Guitarist, Oli Herbert (49), Was Found Dead In His Pond In Suspicious Circumstances & There Are Suspicions His Wife Teamed Up With His Former Stalker To Kill Him

Do we really not have a thread on this? I was sure there was a "man in pond" thread at least but I can't find it.

Meh, maybe I was waiting on an ID before I posted & forgot to check back so there never was a thread. Oh well, hopefully I"m not doubling up again

Anyway, there are now countless articles on Oli's death, though until recent days most were in music industry publications.

This is an article giving the details currently being reported by most msm, but the one you really need to read to understand the backstory re the wife & ex-stalker's involvement is at the link below it

https://www.masslive.com/news/index....4SveivvlrzInGQ

Police treating death of All That Remains guitarist Oli Herbert as suspicious, report says
    Updated Nov 16; Posted Nov 16

By Ray Kelly rkelly@repub.com

Connecticut state police are reportedly investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of guitarist Oli Herbert of the Springfield metal band All That Remains, who drowned in a pond behind his Stafford Springs home last month.

State police sources told The Hartford Courant they are treating Herbert's death as suspicious at this point. The Eastern District Major Crime Squad is investigating.

Calls by The Republican to Connecticut State Police in Tolland assigned to the case have gone unreturned.

While Connecticut's medical examiner's office ruled that Herbert drowned, it called the manner of death "undetermined." The manner of death is usually listed as homicide, suicide or accident.

In a since deleted Facebook posting on Saturday, Herbert's widow, Beth, wrote:

"Oli was apparently self-treating for manic-depression that has run in his family for several generations. Anti-depressants were found in his system, as well as a sleep aid. The psych meds found in his system were the same ones that a close relative has been prescribed for a long time, so he knew what to hunt down for the "treatment". Seeing how he was not going (and WOULDN'T GO) to a doctor to get diagnosed with the issue and was not being prescribed the medications and monitored on them, it explains his occasional erratic behavior here at home."

The guitarist's wife of 14 years urged anyone with information on who provided her late husband with psychiatric medication to contact the Connecticut State Police, Troop C. in Tolland, Conn.

Beth Herbert also stated a memorial service planned for Nov. 11 in Worcester was canceled because of concerns for her physical safety.

Reached by Rock Feed on Thursday, Beth Herbert referred all questions to her lawyer.

Some fans have espoused various theories surrounding the 44-year-old guitarist's death and a Facebook page, Justice for Oli Herbert, has 7,400 likes.

Herbert began playing guitar at 14. His first paid gig was a Battle of the Bands on his final day of his senior year at Longmeadow High School.

He made a name for himself in Western Massachusetts clubs with Netherworld, a thrash metal band he formed in 1991.

Herbert co-founded All That Remains with Phil Labonte in 1998.

Labonte told a radio interviewer he was shocked by the death of his bandmate.

"He would go hang out with people and stuff, but he didn't really do a lot of drinking. ... He didn't do drugs, he didn't really drink a lot."

This link is the must read article. I'd.copypaste it but it's massive & has multiple screenshots & pix (might do it later if I can be bothered)

This is an archived link, just in case she tries to get it removed

https://web.archive.org/web/20181117...mFlbbtMlDeZ8Ls

She has control of his soc med, has posted from his account since death to undermine friends who were trying to raise concerns & she's also been carefully scrubbing her own accounts.

She has control of this one

https://m.facebook.com/OfficialOliHe...content_filter

But not this, this is the Justice For Oli fb pg where much of the backstory has been exposed since his death :

https://m.facebook.com/justiceforoli...content_filter

& just an observation, but with her behaviour since his death & the screenshots of chat logs/recollections of personal conversations with Oli that his friends are now sharing, I can't help but notice the similarities with the Jack Chapman case.

Both were men caught in a longterm relationship with a narcissistic abuser. Both had made attempts to leave & expressed unhappiness with their situation. In both cases the abuser took control of the victim's ph's & soc med to impersonate them & to damage or cut off relationships within their social support system.

There are suspicious will signings with questionable witnesses just before both deaths. Changing claims of illness & self-managed mddical treatment/procedures In both cases - both surviving partners are pushing the narrative that their partner was the sole cause of their own death by engagjng in dangerous, illegally obtained, self-prescribed & self-administered medical treatments.

In both cases the pre-death relationship drama has at least partly played out in front of fans & huge soc med followings. Allowing the abuser to recruit unwitting collaborators from within the fanbase & leaving concerned friends & family unable to do much but offer their support & then just hope the victim could withstand the manipulation & leave.

Also, my guess on this is that his wife, Elizabeth Jane/Beth planned this for a lonnng time.

I think that during the times she was stealing Oli's ph's she catfished Wendy Skriver, the woman who became known as Oli's "stalker".

I don't think Wendy was stalking him at all, I think she was being invited to places by "Oli" & was having a normal reaction to being played with emotionally - but to Oli & everyone else it looked like she was completely insane. & of course to Wendy, Oli looked like an arsehole & she would've seen his wife as another of Oli's "victims".

His wife was usually ridiculously jealous & possessive, yet earlier this year she became "best friends" with Wendy (probably by playing up their shared "victimisation" by Oli). She started having Wendy over to the home she shared with Oli & attending Wendy's family events.

Here's a segment about Wendy the "stalker" from that superlong article :

https://www.grimmgent.com/until-deat...mFlbbtMlDeZ8Ls

Elizabeth became best friends with a mentally unstable stalker of Oli?s past.

Especially given the previous fact, it seems impossible that Elizabeth could ever become best friends with someone who?s had even the slightest of a backstory with Oli, let alone tolerate them. Yet somehow, that is exactly what happened with Wendy Skriver. Wendy was known as Oli?s stalker. She would show up at places Oli was at and even ended up crying and making a scene in public because she felt like she wasn?t getting the attention she desperately longed for. This occurred on March 31st of 2018 at the Hard Rock Cafe Foxwoods when L.A.Y.N.E. organised a video release party. roughly 300 people attended. Wendy?s meltdown was very public. Everyone saw it.

Somehow she became best friends with Elizabeth. Elizabeth even showed up at Wendy?s daughter?s graduation. Now, I?m not claiming there?s a specific reason how or why the two got along so well, but Wendy is a mother and has two careers going (this statement is backed by a screenshot of Wendy?s comment later on in the article), so her past public meltdown and behavior may have been a clue to Elizabeth that Wendy could be more susceptible to manipulation and perhaps even be in possession of prescription drugs to treat her meltdown or otherwise bring her mind to rest from potential burn-out stress.

Apparently Wendy just happens to have legitimate prescriptions for the drugs found in Oli's system. Oli's wife had her act as witness to Oli's recent will signing. She also had her doing yardwork - specifically, cutting through thick brush in their backyard, creating an access path directly to the pond Oli drowned in.

She was also present at Oli's property when police arrived on the day he was reported missing & subsequently found dead.

Elizabeth is currently protesting her innocence & playing the victim - she cancelled his memorial "out of concerns for her safety". I guarantee that when the police findings go public she's going to say "OMG I'm innocent! I was taken advantage of by the real killer!! I thought Wendy was better but she fooled me, all along she was just using me to get to Oli & act out her revenge"!!

Oh, I forgot the other similarity with the Jack Chapman case - both abusive partners posted recipes in response to accusations of their involvement in their partner's deaths.

Both these cases are fucking wild

Edit : nope, the similarities haven't ended yet - seems she also deleted his Instagram at some point in the last 24 hrs
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-18-2018 at 01:29 AM.

I can't sleep so I'll copy-paste that article with all the screenshots. Some of the shit she's posted has to be seen to be believed.

As you read this understand that the suspicion his friends have is that she poisoned him, possibly with mercury, using swordfish recipes as a cover as well as drugging him with illegally obtained psych meds

His favourite dog also suddenly took ill & died just weeks before Oli - after she posted about feeding it swordfish.

His friends say she personally cremated his dog the next day

https://www.grimmgent.com/until-deat...-herbert-case/

Right! So, where do we start? Oli Herbert?s recent passing has come as a shock to all of us. According to, Phil Labonte, Oli?s bandmate in All That Remains,

?He (Oli) didn?t do drugs. He didn?t drink a lot (of alcohol). He?d smoke pot once in a while, but that was the extent of it.?

This pretty much rules out any speculations of an overdose. So what did cause Oli?s unexpected death and who is responsible?

To figure that out, we first need to unravel more information. Was it an accident, or foul play? How did he die? What happened surrounding the time of his passing? And perhaps even more importantly; What has happened after his passing?

Oli?s passing:
    According to TMZ, the police were dispatched to Oli?s home after someone reported him missing in the afternoon on October 16th. Cops searched the area and found Oli?s body in a nearby pond. A clear cause of death was not given.

After Oli?s passing:
    It didn?t take long for a group of close friends of Oli to start doubting the news. They started a Facebook group demanding justice for Oli. They currently wish to remain anonymous, but claim to have a history with Oli. They are confident that Oli?s death was not simply an accident, strongly believe that foul play played a part in this case and refuse to let their presumed suspect get away with it. They believe Elizabeth Jane, Oli?s now widowed wife, is the prime suspect and have started gathering and saving up any information they fear might be removed as part of an attempt to cover up possible incriminating evidence. As a matter of fact, they have been saving up screenshots for an even longer time as they knew just how malicious Elizabeth was and how she had a habit of deleting posts after realizing she put herself in a bad light.

Below, we?ll take a look at many different pieces of evidence gathered and put them into context.

What makes Elizabeth a suspect?
    Where do we begin? There?s just so much ground to cover! Let?s begin with some solid facts and background story.

Oli Herbert was in the process of getting a divorce.
    Apparently, Oli?s relationship with Elizabeth was rather volatile. People who knew Oli personally can confirm that Elizabeth showed various signs of a narcissistic, psychopathic sociopath. She would get jealous for the slightest things and wouldn?t think twice before accusing anyone of anything, fabricating false ?evidence? to prove her point to convince those gullible enough to believe her.

She was very controlling in her ways and always on top of things.
    On multiple occasions, she physically claimed Oli?s phone for periods of time, going through chats and deleting/blocking whomever she didn?t approve of. In certain occasions that lead to close friends getting blocked or Oli simply ?not receiving? certain messages. As a result of this, Oli has used burner phones in the past that he could access if his primary phone was suddenly ?lost? and magically ?found? by his wife a good while later.

Below are some examples that show how Elizabeth controlled Oli by keeping a regular dictatorship on his phone.

<<continued>>

<<continued>>

Besides that, Elizabeth even went as far as to use Oli?s phone to threaten or harass people purely out of jealousy, even when the messages she replies to are purely platonic.

Elizabeth even went as far as to use Oli?s Facebook after his death to threaten the Justice For Oli group

An email dating all the way back to the end of 2015, sent to Oli

Elizabeth responds to the mail sent to Oli with a severe and undeserved outlash.

Elizabeth became best friends with a mentally unstable stalker of Oli?s past.
    Especially given the previous fact, it seems impossible that Elizabeth could ever become best friends with someone who?s had even the slightest of a backstory with Oli, let alone tolerate them. Yet somehow, that is exactly what happened with Wendy Skriver. Wendy was known as Oli?s stalker. She would show up at places Oli was at and even ended up crying and making a scene in public because she felt like she wasn?t getting the attention she desperately longed for. This occurred on March 31st of 2018 at the Hard Rock Cafe Foxwoods when L.A.Y.N.E. organised a video release party. roughly 300 people attended. Wendy?s meltdown was very public. Everyone saw it.

Somehow she became best friends with Elizabeth. Elizabeth even showed up at Wendy?s daughter?s graduation. Now, I?m not claiming there?s a specific reason how or why the two got along so well, but Wendy is a mother and has two careers going (this statement is backed by a screenshot of Wendy?s comment later on in the article), so her past public meltdown and behavior may have been a clue to Elizabeth that Wendy could be more susceptible to manipulation and perhaps even be in possession of prescription drugs to treat her meltdown or otherwise bring her mind to rest from potential burn-out stress.

Elizabeth attended Wendy Skriver?s daughter?s graduation

Strange posts around the day of Oli?s passing.

Reportedly, Oli had planned to go to a friend?s house for a movie night on the 15th and had texted them at midday to ask if the movie plans were still on. Later that afternoon a text was sent from Oli?s phone saying ?I feel like shit. I?m going to stay home and rest?. It is not clear whether this message was actually sent by Oli or Elizabeth as it could have been either one at this point. The following day, Elizabeth posted two very peculiar messages on her Facebook wall. In addition to the posts themselves, Elizabeth also said she had to ?make a phone call to somebody she shouldn?t have yet?. The exact meaning of this remains speculation, but Elizabeth was obviously trying to keep things on a down low.

<<continued>>

<<continued>>

Elizabeth explains she had to call somebody earlier than she should have? Why so secretive? Hiding something?

Besides that, the very morning after, Elizabeth posted a picture of the pond in which Oli was reportedly found dead later that afternoon. She added she was ?feeling blessed? to it. While that on itself may not seem too suspicious, it?s important to take other evidence into account. Recently (according to a now-removed post by Elizabeth), Toxicology reports were finished and Elizabeth shared that Oli had died of drowning and had traces of antidepressants and sleep-aid in his body. When someone asked how he ended up in the pond, she responded by saying that Oli was restless and kept wanting to go outside. She claimed the area around the pond was very slippery and that it was raining that evening (which, according to the weather forecasts, has been deemed to be incorrect). Elizabeth ended her response by stating Oli left the house while she slept which is why she couldn?t stop him and bring him back inside, cleverly trying to prove her innocence (Which might have worked, if it wasn?t for the fact that there have already been various (also deleted) different, inconsistent stories regarding the ?how it happened? question).

This was posted on the morning of Oli?s disappearance and it puts Elizabeth at the scene of the crime. For all we know, this could have been posted minutes before or after Oli?s death

Elizabeth gives a rather wonky and illogical explanation as to how Oli ended up in the pond, clearly using the opportunity to create an alibi for herself.

But if the above story is true, then why was she feeling blessed the very morning after? Fully knowing her husband had been behaving this strange and showing such reckless behavior? Was she not worried about Oli?s whereabouts as soon as she woke up to check if he was okay before posting the status? Did she not see her husband when she went to take that picture? Or was Oli actually not in the pond yet (thus proving her story was false once again)? Many questions are raised. None are answered? unless ?she lies? is an acceptable answer.

Which brings us to the following:

If anybody has any critical questions regarding the whole situation and posts them on Oli Herbert?s ?official? fanpage, chances are, the questions will be removed within minutes and whoever posted it will be blocked from posting again. The entire fanpage is merely a fa?ade. Go have a look. There are no posts or comments that ponder about Oli?s death, how it happened, who or what caused it. Nothing too specific anyway, unless it provides an opportunity for Elizabeth to fabricate an alibi or otherwise draw any unwanted attention away from herself. Pretty much the only comments that aren?t removed are condolences. Why? It seems Elizabeth wants to keep speculations and investigations to a minimum, which apparently means actively silencing everyone that?s drawing too much attention.

When the word spread, a statement was released stating an accident had occurred on their property resulting in Oli?s death and that the police did not suspect foul play to be at hand. A statement that was shared plenty of times by countless media networks who blindly ran with the story. The very same happened with the toxicology report. Both statements spread by Elizabeth and subsequently removed after the media networks went with the story, solidifying her lies.

Stages of grief, anyone?

Now, I?m no expert on the K?bler-Ross grief cycle, but those who do, will know that Elizabeth is not following any kind of logical pattern within this cycle. For someone who?s just lost her husband, she does not appear to be grieving. The only stages of this cycle she?s ?inhabiting?, are anger and acceptance. Anger towards all of Oli?s friends. And Acceptance towards Oli?s death. Well? and Denial of her involvement, but that?s not what the denial phase is supposed to be about. It seems as if Elizabeth is simply not capable of grieving. Is she truly that heartless, or is there more at hand?

Because, when it comes to identifying Elizabeth?s recent behavior, it seems to better fit Lenore E. Walker?s cycle of abuse. For many months, if not years, tension has been building. It leads to many incidents including (but not limited to) verbal abuse, anger, blaming, threats and intimidation towards Oli and his friends with the final presumed ?incident? being the reason why I?m writing this article. Incidents lead to reconciliation: Elizabeth attempts to ?apologize? by diverting blame away from herself, making up excuses or simply denying that any of the incidents at question have occurred. And the final step: ?Calm?. The abuser covers up any traces and buries the incident. Makes it seem like it never happened and moves on. A cycle that seems to be followed to the very letter by Elizabeth, the perhaps not so grieving widow.

Innocent people have nothing to hide
    When I started writing this article and started digging into all the evidence, Elizabeth?s profile had plenty of posts on her wall, you could send her a friend request, she had photos and friends all publicly available. Then there came a time her Facebook was deactivated. A day later it came back online. I reached out to inform her I was writing an article about the passing of her late husband and had seen the incriminating rumors that had been going around, to which I offered her the opportunity to address any accusations and/or rumors and tell her side of the story. I offered her that opportunity regardless of whether or not I believed her, because that?s simply how honest, proper journalism works. You can?t just silence one side of the story just because you don?t like it.

However, Elizabeth has not responded as she has evidently been too busy with other things? things like making her profile A LOT more private. She deactivated her Facebook again for another two days or so, only to emerge like a newborn. The only two posts left public on her wall are her past Facebook fundraisers. Everything else has been deleted and/or made private. Was this done solely to stop people from questioning her or commenting hateful things on her posts? No. Because if that was the only issue, she could have simply removed the option for strangers to comment on her posts (which she ALSO did). All she has done with this action is draw more suspicion to herself.

Imagine the following: You?re an accountant and you have to check the bookkeeping of a company. You go through the transaction history and at first sight, it seems okay. Suddenly you notice that some transaction information has gone missing so you go to confront the manager. On your way to the manager, you see him rushing towards an active paper shredder that?s shredding all kinds of paper riddled in financial numbers. Would that not be suspicious?

<<continued>>

Elizabeth?s current Facebook profile looks almost like it was only created yesterday. Apart from her past fundraisers, her profile has gone entirely dark.

?Guilt by association?
    Remember Wendy Skriver, Oli?s stalker that turned into his wife?s best friend? She plays a bigger part in this story than ?simply? being an out of place friendship.

Wendy stated in a comment that she was not in possession of any medications that were found in Oli?s system according to the (fake) toxicology report. She added that she had ?absolutely nothing to do with this except being accused of guilt by association?. Either Wendy was truly deceived and manipulated by Elizabeth, or she was in on this. Why? There are a few things that tie Wendy to the possible crime

Wendy claims she has ?absolutely nothing? to do with Oli?s death

A few weeks prior to Oli?s death, Wendy helped Elizabeth clear a path from their house to the pond. An ambitious procedure that wasn?t exactly ?light? work. According to Elizabeth?s post, after this procedure, she now has a path towards the pond and has sight on the pond from her bedroom window. Although this part may seem a bit far-fetched, we believe it is one of many pieces of the puzzle.

Elizabeth thanks Wendy for her help clearing a path to the pond, the very pond Oli?s body was found in.

Fast forward to precisely one week before Oli?s death. What happened on that day? Apparently, Oli signed a new will. In accordance with the law, a notary needs to be confident that the testator is competent, meaning they have to be in good mental health and understand the meaning of their actions. The notary should refuse to perform any notarial act for a person who is clearly incompetent. So why is this important? The notary to Oli?s will was none other than Wendy Skriver herself. In her ?I?m only being accused of guilt by association? comment, she also states she ?saw? Oli and Elizabeth a week before his passing and added ?All I can tell you, from my own eyes, was he was not well and could barely stand steady?, Though in her comment she hid the fact she acted as a notary on Oli?s new will the day she saw them (for obvious reasons), however, it?s not that difficult to connect the dots. She performed a notarial act while acknowledging her testator was NOT competent at the time. It makes you wonder, what exactly was declared in that will?

The will, seemingly signed by Oli. Wendy Skriver signed as notary.

Besides that, it?s also worth mentioning that on the very day of Oli?s death, both Elizabeth and Wendy were present at the scene of the crime when the cops arrived to investigate Oli?s reported disappearance. So I wouldn?t quite say that Wendy has ?absolutely nothing to do with this?.

Wendy claims Oli did her wrong and that Elizabeth and her bonded over that. Makes you wonder what kind of help Wendy is referring to.

It?s all in the little things
    Not long before his death, Elizabeth had arranged a life insurance for Oli. Which is quite strange considering that the couple was getting a divorce and Oli was a rather healthy man. It?s almost as if she had suspected something would happen to Oli and she would be able to cash in on it. Shortly after Oli?s death she openly attacked one of Oli?s best friends, Drew Johnston. Elizabeth told everyone not to believe him, that he?s full of shit and a fraud. She then used her deceased husband?s Facebook account to share the post in an attempt to further defame Drew, knowing fully well that he knew the ins and outs of Oli?s life and the abusive relationship Oli had to endure. She probably expected people to blindly believe her if it was also shared through Oli?s account. But a very strong, opposite reaction happened. Anyone who knew Oli, knew Drew was a very close friend. One could even say they were blood brothers. Bound together by loyalty and respect for one another. Elizabeth?s preemptive attack was out of fear. And rightfully so, as Drew, among others, have taken the fight back to her, gathering evidence and aiming to deliver justice for their fallen friend.

<<continued>>

Elizabeth preemptively attacking and wrongfully defaming Drew Johnston in an attempt to silence him, shared by Elizabeth through her husband?s Facebook after his death.

Anyone who truly knew Oli, knew Drew was not a fraud or a liar. Oli never got around to telling Drew he was listed on the album booklet?s special thanks section?

Returning to my earlier statement of Elizabeth trying to cash in on the recently acquired life insurance on Oli, did you know she was selling his guitars (even without Oli?s knowledge or consent)? Did you know that instead of changing Oli?s website into something to commemorate him by, she instead put Oli?s website up for sale the very day the public statement of his death was released? Or how about when she announced that the public memorial service would be open to donations and a raffle to win some of Oli?s stuff? A few days before that public memorial service she cancelled it, but you could still donate!

Not even Oli?s website survived?

Apart from the odd behavior concerning money, it was also rather suspicious how she announced the toxicology report. Everything about the way she announced the results made it seem like she was celebrating her ?innocence? more than anything else. Does being reminded of such a devastating event really make for a good morning?

?It indeed IS a good morning?. Everything about this is giving off red flags.

The couple also used to have a dog. A corgi by the name of Harsani. A little over a month before Oli died, Harsani started showing signs of illness. A little over a week later, Harsani mysteriously and suddenly died. Harsani was never taken to the vet and Elizabeth had him cremated before any research could even be done regarding Harsani?s cause of death. Any idea where Oli went after his trip to the coroner? Let?s just say that it?s a good thing they took samples?

In conclusion
    Looking back at the questions asked in the beginning of the article, we?ve learned the following based off of reliable evidence in the public domain:

What caused Oli?s unexpected death?
    Though an official toxicology report has yet to be released; It is likely Oli was drugged or poisoned and/or forcefully drowned. Based on multiple reports, Oli was feeling rather ill in his last known moments and it seemed that his illness only surfaced during the time he spent with Elizabeth.

Who is responsible?
    Based off of many indications, it seems very likely that Elizabeth Jane is responsible. If that ends up being the case, Wendy Skriver appears to be an accomplice in Oli?s death and various events leading up to it.

Accident or foul play?
    I strongly believe that foul play was involved in Oli?s death, contrary to the claims Elizabeth herself tried to massively spread to various news distributors before any unbiased sources could bring out a real report.

What happened around the time of and after Oli?s passing?
    Before Oli?s passing, Elizabeth had been selling his guitars, acquired a life insurance for him and had him sign a will.

After Oli?s passing, Elizabeth preemptively attacked and tried to defame one of Oli?s best friends in an attempt to silence the truth. She also immediately took down Oli?s website and put it up for sale. Other than that, she has been actively fabricating fake news to ?prove? her innocence whilst silencing, blocking and threatening anyone that dared to question her.

With evidence continuously being revealed, people are slowly starting to see through Elizabeth?s lies and joining forces on the Justice For Oli Facebook page. Even other musicians are starting to speak up, throwing their credibility on the line to defend Oli and give him the justice he deserves. You know who you are and we thank you from the depths of our hearts for standing up for Oli!

Final words:
    When you read this article, and you look at all the pieces of the puzzle, you?ll notice that there are still some pieces missing. Some pieces may even be from a different puzzle. That?s because this article was written DURING the ongoing case. This article was written to bring justice to light and to help the general public to understand the backstory of Oli?s death, to educate them and to make sure that from now on, people will see through Elizabeth?s lies. Though not all of the puzzle pieces are available to the public (yet), there?s already plenty of substantiated evidence available to get the gist of the situation.

Justice will be served in due time.

Unbelievably there's way more allegations that didn't get covered in that blog article, but most of it"s on the Justice For Oli page

- such as the fact that her dream house was about to be foreclosed because Oli was deliberately letting it go so he was no longer tied to her.

Her decision to charge an entry fee & hold raffles at his memorial,

having Oli cremated almost as quickly as she cremated the dog/s

& then throwing all their ashes into the pond where they couldn't be recovered

- giving his family an urn filled with something that wasn't his ashes

Jesus. This lady is one of the most narcissistic people I've ever heard of. After reading through all that, there is no doubt in my mind what happened.

And dumping his ashes into the same pond he died in seems really fucking weird. I kinda hope someone tells her about this thread because she is self-righteous and arrogant enough to post on here.

Also using her husbands stalker to carry out this death that makes it more insane though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Jesus. This lady is one of the most narcissistic people I've ever heard of. After reading through all that, there is no doubt in my mind what happened.

And dumping his ashes into the same pond he died in seems really fucking weird. I kinda hope someone tells her about this thread because she is self-righteous and arrogant enough to post on here.
    After he died she changed her profile pic to one of him & the dog she allegedly poisoned, both sitting in a kayak in that pond

Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    Also using her husbands stalker to carry out this death that makes it more insane though.

That's the thing, I think it was even more insane than that. I don't think Wendy Skriver was ever actually stalking Oli. I think his wife, Elizabeth went through his fb pgs etc deliberately looking for a fan who'd be easy to manipulate & set up.

My theory :

When Elizabeth was stealing his ph's & accessing his social media (which friends say was happening frequently) she impersonated Oli & made Wendy Skriver believe Oli wanted a relationship with her. I think that after Elizabeth had been pretending to be Oli for a while, she made Wendy think "Oli" wanted to go public with their "relationship". So posing as Oli, she invited Wendy to public events, promising that she'd spend the evening as Oli's date.

So of course Wendy turns up expecting to be welcomed by Oli with open arms but Oli has no fucking idea who she is or what she's talking about. Naturally he thinks Wendy"s insane & acts accordingly. So Wendy, who has been manipulated & fucked over for months, has a very public meltdown, not because she"s a crazy stalker, but because Elizabeth has tricked her into thinking Oli was leading her on in private & then cruelly snubbing her in public

Once Wendy had her public meltdown there were hundreds of witnesses who would attest that Oli was a stalking victim & Wendy was a crazed stalker - the perfect cover for Elizabeth if the accidental death plan didn't work out & police started investigating it as a crime.

When Elizabeth made Wendy believe Oli was the one treating her badly it had an added bonus.

It made Wendy see Elizabeth as a "victim" of Oli too. This is how Wendy & Elizabeth became "best friends". Elizabeth used Wendy's false beliefs about their shared "victimisation" to get close to her - maybe close enough to steal medication so that Oli would have medications taken by Wendy in his system at autopsy.

I guarantee that for the duration of Elizabeth & Wendy's "friendship", Elizabeth has filled Wendy's head with terrible tales about the abuse Oli was inflicting on her. Wendy believed these stories implicitly because as far as Wendy was aware, she'd been abused by Oli too - this shit is the reason Wendy was still telling people after Oli's death that she'd been "wronged" by him

TLDR Elizabeth was catfishing Wendy all along & Wendy is an unwitting participant/secondary victim

Oh I use to hang out with a guy name Drew Johnston who was a drummer in a metal band, wonder if it's same guy but probably not.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Oh I use to hang out with a guy name Drew Johnston who was a drummer in a metal band, wonder if it's same guy but probably not.

Could be? Go check his fb out, he's all over the Justice For Oli page

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    That's the thing, I think it was even more insane than that. I don't think Wendy Skriver was ever actually stalking Oli. I think his wife, Elizabeth went through his fb pgs etc deliberately looking for a fan who'd be easy to manipulate & set up.

My theory :

When Elizabeth was stealing his ph's & accessing his social media (which friends say was happening frequently) she impersonated Oli & made Wendy Skriver believe Oli wanted a relationship with her. I think that after Elizabeth had been pretending to be Oli for a while, she made Wendy think "Oli" wanted to go public with their "relationship". So posing as Oli, she invited Wendy to public events, promising that she'd spend the evening as Oli's date.

So of course Wendy turns up expecting to be welcomed by Oli with open arms but Oli has no fucking idea who she is or what she's talking about. Naturally he thinks Wendy"s insane & acts accordingly. So Wendy, who has been manipulated & fucked over for months, has a very public meltdown, not because she"s a crazy stalker, but because Elizabeth has tricked her into thinking Oli was leading her on in private & then cruelly snubbing her in public

Once Wendy had her public meltdown there were hundreds of witnesses who would attest that Oli was a stalking victim & Wendy was a crazed stalker - the perfect cover for Elizabeth if the accidental death plan didn't work out & police started investigating it as a crime.

When Elizabeth made Wendy believe Oli was the one treating her badly it had an added bonus.

It made Wendy see Elizabeth as a "victim" of Oli too. This is how Wendy & Elizabeth became "best friends". Elizabeth used Wendy's false beliefs about their shared "victimisation" to get close to her - maybe close enough to steal medication so that Oli would have medications taken by Wendy in his system at autopsy.

I guarantee that for the duration of Elizabeth & Wendy's "friendship", Elizabeth has filled Wendy's head with terrible tales about the abuse Oli was inflicting on her. Wendy believed these stories implicitly because as far as Wendy was aware, she'd been abused by Oli too - this shit is the reason Wendy was still telling people after Oli's death that she'd been "wronged" by him

TLDR Elizabeth was catfishing Wendy all along & Wendy is an unwitting participant/secondary victim
    Yeah. This seems way more like the reality than what that harpy made up.

Nvm

She lost the house she loved. He wanted to leave it but because she scattered his ashes in the pond he's the one who'll be stuck there forever

https://www.courant.com/news/connect...13QdmRdG5q01Sg

Home where heavy metal rock star found dead to be repossessed
    Dave Altimari
    By DAVE ALTIMARI
    | HARTFORD COURANT |
    DEC 26, 2018 | 12:27 PM

Home where heavy metal rock star found dead to be repossessed

Oliver Herbert, second from the left, and his band All That Remains. Herbert was found dead on Oct. 16 and a bank is not starting repossession proceedings on his house.

The Stafford Springs home where heavy metal rock star Oliver Herbert lived and near where he was found dead may soon be on the foreclosure market.

Attorneys for the bank that gave Herbert, a guitarist for the band All That Remains, the initial $132,000 mortgage to buy 8 Satkowski Road are asking a judge to grant a strict foreclosure on the property and allow them to immediate;y take possession of it. Herbert was found dead, face down in inches deep water at the edge of the pond on the property on Oct. 16. The State Police Eastern District Crime Squad is investigating his death as suspicious.

The state medical examiner?s office ruled that Herbert, 44, drowned, and called the manner of death ?undetermined.? The manner of death is usually listed as homicide, suicide or accident, but state Chief Medical Examiner Dr. James Gill said Herbert?s case will remain undetermined unless new information is developed.

State police sources said police are compiling a timeline of Herbert?s last 24 hours, reviewing his medical history and searching for people who may have been in contact with him on or before Oct. 16, when his body was found in Hydeville Pond. He had been reported missing by his wife, Elizabeth Herbert. The couple has lived in a home that borders the pond since 2014, town records show.

Herbert, 44, was a founding member of All That Remains, a Springfield-based band that recently released a new album and is currently touring in Europe.

Court records show that in June, the Freedom Mortgage Corporation filed a foreclosure notice in Rockville Superior Court alleging that Oliver Herbert hadn?t paid a bank loan of $132,554 on a mortgage for the home. The records show that Oliver Herbert never contested the foreclosure and a judge issued a default motion against him for failing to appear in September, in effect granting the bank?s foreclosure.

The Herberts purchased the home in 2013 for $135,000, according to town records.

Last week, attorneys for the mortgage company filed a motion seeking a judgement of strict foreclosure and are asking a judge to give the mortgage company immediate possession of the home where Elizabeth Herbert still lives. Court records show that the balance owed is $123,500 with additional costs for taxes, insurance and interest pushing the total to more than $137,000.

Herbert was reported missing on Oct. 16 by his wife at about 3 p.m. and his body was found by police face down at the edge of the pond where the water was only a few inches deep. Friends said he was supposed to go to a neighbor?s house the night before to watch a movie but didn?t go because he wasn?t feeling well.

His death caused a stir among some of his friends, who are now questioning how he died. Some of them have started a Facebook page called ?Justice for Oli Herbert.?

Elizabeth Herbert could not be reached for comment. In a Facebook post, she wrote that she had received a toxicology report from the medical examiner. She has since stopped posting updates.

?Oli was apparently self-treating for manic-depression that has run in his family for several generations,? she wrote. ?Anti-depressants were found in his system, as well as a sleep aid.? She also wrote that she canceled a memorial service in Worcester and issued a plea for anyone with information on where her husband may have gotten his drugs to call state police.

?As far as why the memorial service was canceled, concern for my personal safety and home due to numerous threats to both is the reason. If anybody knows where Oli was getting the psych meds, please call Troop C,? she wrote.

It is unclear how much Herbert?s estate is worth. No probate case has been opened yet.

https://www.courant.com/news/connect...Jt2ZOLAjxgO8Sk

Will signed week before heavy metal star Oliver Herbert?s death part of police probe

Dave Altimari
    By DAVE ALTIMARI
    JAN 13, 2019 | 12:34 PM

Oliver Herbert, second from left, a member of the band All That Remains, drowned in a pond behind his Stafford Springs home last month. (David E. Jackson)

State police investigating the drowning death of heavy metal star Oliver Herbert in Stafford Springs have examined a will signed by Herbert a week before his death at a Hartford car dealership, multiple sources close to the probe said.

The will was notarized by a person who was a friend of Herbert and his wife, and who works at the dealership, on Oct. 9, about a week before Herbert went missing from his Stafford Springs home. His body was found near a pond behind the house. The state medical examiner has said Herbert drowned, although he hasn?t determined a manner of death.

Manchester attorney Anthony Spinella, who is representing Elizabeth Herbert, said his client initially cooperated with the state police after her husband?s death, allowing them to search the couple?s home and giving them an interview. But he said he has now informed police that any further requests should come through him.

He declined to comment on the will, which is also on file in probate court.

The State Police Eastern District Crime Squad is investigating Herbert?s death, which has been labeled suspicious. The sources said they have a copy of the 11-page will that was signed at the Valenti Hartford dealership on Leibert Road, as well as a life insurance policy mentioned in the will of which Elizabeth Herbert is the sole beneficiary.

The will was filed in probate court in late December. There is no attorney signature on it or any indication that it was reviewed by any legal representatives.

It was notarized at the dealership. One of the witnesses who signed it was Alexander Mandel, who works there. He said he was pulled off the dealership floor to sign it.

?I didn?t even know who they were. I was told, I think, he was a rock star or something,? Mandel said in a recent interview.

Mandel said he was working that day when another employee of the dealership asked him and a third employee to witness the will signing.

Mandel said that Oliver Herbert was wearing a black T-shirt and that the couple had two Corgis with them.

?He didn?t really say anything,? Mandel said of Oliver.

The will names Elizabeth Herbert as executor and sole benefactor. It says that under no circumstances should Oliver Herber?s sister, Cynthia Herbert, become executor or receive anything from his estate.

The will states that Elizabeth Herbert should get all ?property as well as any current or future earnings.?

Oliver Herbert was the guitarist for All That Remains, a Springfield-based heavy metal band that recently released its ninth album and is now touring in Europe.

State police investigating death of heavy metal guitarist Oli Herbert in Stafford Springs ?

It is unclear how much Herbert?s estate is worth. No probate case has been opened yet.

Court records show that in June, a mortgage company filed a foreclosure notice in Superior Court in Rockville alleging that Herbert hadn?t paid a bank loan of $132,554 on a mortgage for the couple?s home on Satkowski Road in Stafford Springs.

The records show that Oliver Herbert never contested the foreclosure and that a judge issued a default motion against him for failing to appear in September, in effect granting the bank?s foreclosure.

The Herberts purchased the home in 2013 for $135,000, according to town records. It is appraised at about $200,000, the records show.

Herbert was reported missing by his wife about 3 p.m. on Oct. 16, and his body was found by police face down at the edge of the pond where the water was only a few inches deep. Friends said he was supposed to go to a neighbor?s house the night before to watch a movie but didn?t go because he wasn?t feeling well.

Herbert, 44, was a founding member of All That Remains. His death caused a stir among some of his friends, who are now questioning how he died. Some of them have started a Facebook page called ?Justice for Oli Herbert.?

Elizabeth Herbert could not be reached for comment. In a Facebook post, she wrote that she had received a toxicology report from the medical examiner.

?Oli was apparently self-treating for manic-depression that has run in his family for several generations,? she wrote. ?Anti-depressants were found in his system, as well as a sleep aid.?

She also wrote that she canceled a memorial service in Worcester and issued a plea for anyone with information on where her husband may have gotten his drugs to call state police.

?As far as why the memorial service was canceled, concern for my personal safety and home due to numerous threats to both is the reason. If anybody knows where Oli was getting the psych meds, please call Troop C,? she wrote.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/all...WQvQ-oyqvNAK2I

January 11, 2019 16 Comments

ALL THAT REMAINS Guitarist's Widow Warns Trespassers To Stay Away From Her Home

The widow of ALL THAT REMAINS guitarist Oliver "Oli" Herbert says that she filed a police report after four men trespassed at the property where her husband's body was found three months ago.

Oli was found dead at the edge of the pond on the Stafford Springs, Connecticut property on October 16. Connecticut police are are treating his death as suspicious.

Oliver and his wife, Elizabeth Herbert, purchased the home in 2013 for $135,000.

The Freedom Mortgage Corporation filed a foreclosure notice in June alleging that the guitarist hadn't paid the loan for the home. Herbert never contested the foreclosure and a judge issued a default motion against him for failing to appear in September, in effect granting the bank's foreclosure.

Last month, Freedom Mortgage Corporation asked a judge to grant a strict foreclosure on the property and allow it to immediately take possession of it.

Earlier today, Elizabeth Herbert posted the following message on his official Facebook page:

"Hello everyone this is Beth.

"I can't say anything about the investigation because it is still open.

"I am making this post today because something very disturbing happened yesterday; a group of four men trespassed onto my property to go poking around where Oli's body was taken out of the pond. The police were called and a report was filed.

"I know that there has been a lot of talk about everything going on with the property and the estate. Without getting into too much personal estate/family information, whatever is happening with the estate and property it's happening for a reason and under the guidance of attorneys. This house is still and will continue to be very much occupied and the family home. It is still considered private property and anybody who trespasses will be reported to the police and charges will be pressed for trespassing and disturbing the peace.

"As much as some people are presenting themselves to know what's going on with this estate, they don't. If there is something that needs to be said regarding this estate, that information will be made on this page. For the record, none of Oli's property or equipment has been sold or given away. The guitars, his equipment, and all of his personal belongings are in a secure, undisclosed location. Everything is still in my possession and NOT for sale.

"Thank you all for your support during this difficult time."

Herbert began playing guitar at 14. He co-founded ALL THAT REMAINS with singer Phil Labonte in 1998.

ALL THAT REMAINS has released nine studio albums, a live CD/DVD, and has sold more than one million records worldwide.

The surviving members of ALL THAT REMAINS ? Labonte, Mike Martin (guitar), Jason Costa (drums) and Aaron Patrick (bass, backing vocals) ? recently completed a European tour with SEVENDUST. Guitar virtuoso and YouTube personality Jason Richardson (ALL SHALL PERISH, CHELSEA GRIN, BORN OF OSIRIS) filled in on the trek.

Checked in to see how this investigation was going. His justice page says it's still active but slow moving because it's complex. I guess that makes sense - they're probably waiting on message logs & pretty in-depth computer/ph forensics because all signs point to his wife accessing his soc med accounts & impersonating him.

Seems she's remained active with her shitty behaviour too. She made another callous comment to his grieving friends, implying she was responsible for his death & treating it all like a joke
    Attached Images Attached Images

Also missed this interview

https://metalinjection.net/latest-ne...g4DXNQf3pEX3EY

ALL THAT REMAINS Frontman Calls Guitarist's Widow "Garbage Human Being" Who Was "Not Allowed To Come On Tour"

POSTED BY ROBERT PASBANI ON FEBRUARY 21, 2019 AT 4:39 PM

The members of All That Remains have chosen to stay relatively silent about the death of Oli Herbert. Until now.

Herbert passed away at 44 years old in October, by drowning in a lake behind his home that was "inches deep" according to the Currant's viewing of police records. Today, All That Remains frontman Phil Labonte appeared on Rover's Morning Glory radio show, and while he initially resisted discussing the matter, he ended up calling Oli's widow, Elizabeth a.k.a Beth, a "garbage human being."

When the host, Rover, asked about the death, Labonte was quick to respond saying "I think when it comes to the circumstances surrounding Oli's death, the best thing I can say is there is not a lot I could say, because there is an investigation ongoing." The case is still unresolved, with police investigating the death as suspicious. People close to Oli have been searching for answers, with conspiracies being thrown around about possible causes of death. One of the points of contention by friends of Oli that were concerned about his death was the signing of his will a week before his death.

Rover then pressed on asking if Herbert was a heavy drinker. "Our drummer is the big drinker in the band. Our drummer used to be like 'Oli, do shots' and Oli would be like 'shots are for adolescents.' [laughs] He liked mixed drinks, he liked good beers, but he wasn't into the drinking and stuff. He would have some drinks, but I would never recall Oli? in twenty years, I've seen him hung over two times. It wasn't his deal. He loved playing guitar."

When Rover noted that when he first saw the story, he assumed, because of the cliche rockstar lifestyle that drugs were involved, Labonte cut him off saying "Oli Herbert did not do the types of drugs that you would associate with an overdose, period." He continued "Never saw him do the type of drugs that you would associate with, you know, somebody overdoses and dies."

It seemed like everybody was about to move on, but one of the co-hosts started reading now-deleted Facebook post which began "Good morning everyone this is Beth. And indeed it IS a good morning; Toxicology results are back as is the official cause of my husband's death!" At this point, you could see Labonte shaking his head on the video stream and he just blurts out "Absolute garbage human being." referring to Beth.

When asked if he disliked Oli Herbert's wife, Labonte responded "Beth was never to be around? to be on tour. She would come to the local shows because, you know, we couldn't stop her. Everyone else in the band, you know, wives, girlfriends, whatever ? they would come out on tour, stay for a few days, stay for a week, everybody got along."

When asked why she was not allowed, Labonte responds "We [the band] made the decision, and she wasn't allowed because she was a garbage human being. [laughs]."

When asked why they didn't get a divorce, Labonte responded "We tried to get him to get a divorce for a long time, I can't tell you exactly why he wouldn't do it or what the circumstances were surrounding his resistance. But I can say that I personally talked to him and said multiple times, look if you need a place to stay, I got plenty of room."

He also noted that Beth was the one who told him Oli died the night it happened and all he would comment on it was "it was a very short conversation."

Before moving on, the hosts asked Phil if he had an opinion on how Oli died and Phil simply responded "I do have an opinion on it, but I am not going to say. There is an ongoing investigation happening by Connecticut police."

The conversation then moved on to discussing Jason Richardson, the new guitarist in the band. Labonte noted that at one point Oli Herbert had said that Richardson was the best guitarist he had ever seen. You can watch and listen to the interview here.

All That Remains will be touring this Spring with Attila and Escape the Fate. Dates here.

Thread Information