Thread: 10-Year-Old Wisconsin girl kills infant by stomping on it's head

10-Year-Old Wisconsin girl kills infant by stomping on it's head

This happened an hour east of me. A 10 year old girl in a daycare / foster home was holding an infant and accidentally dropped it. The infant started to cry and the girl panicked figuring she was going to be punished, so she stomped on the infant's head to quiet it down. Wisconsin law requires serious charges to be held initially in adult court and she appeared in chains, sobbing, with her biological parents. The reasons she was placed in foster care weren't disclosed, and she had earlier been refused admission to a psychiatric hospital because she was too young.

https://www.insideedition.com/girl-1...day-care-48221

I hope they put her in psychiatric care instead of juvy. At her age I think that would benefit her more. I'm really curious to know why she was in foster care if she has parents.

Chains for a 10 year old. Something is wrong with that. She'll definitely be more messed up. I have a 10 year old and I can't imagine seeing him in that condition.

You know what? The video sux! You hear her ask her parents to please come up with me. She is petrified. In the tape it says the parent said she has intense emotional problems and know one will help her. The foster Mom had to have known and should never have left her alone with a kitten let alone a baby. She still is a child. I'm so disturbed by this. Just thinking of a 10 year old away from her parents and around older kids nastier than her. Maybe she has is problems also. I feel horrible for the little baby. I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping thinking about this. Didn't the foster Mom hear the baby scream?

Thread Information