Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jack 'Tank' Chapman (28) died after he had his scrotum injected with silicone at the request of his 'Master' Dylan Hafertepen

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Relevant :

"What Happens To Silicone Implants When A Person Is Cremated"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-cremated.html
    Good. I'm no fan of silicone implants anywhere in the body on any gender. But still, he would deserve whatever happens to him or his body

Let's hope Dylan has toxic cement balls too because it'll be even more fucked up if he's been experimenting with that lethal shit on his partners but injecting himself with much safer saline solution.

My daughter has a guy that she works with do the saline injections on his balls. I saw him a few hours later and asked him, "WTF?" I just don't get it. I saw the pics he did. How is their weiner even usable after doing this?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My daughter has a guy that she works with do the saline injections on his balls. I saw him a few hours later and asked him, "WTF?" I just don't get it. I saw the pics he did. How is their weiner even usable after doing this?
    It's not. It's just a giant mushy nub for ornamental use only

Also, Dylan needs to do some silicone bulk ups on his feet.

They look like the tiny feet of newly born baby guinepigs

He shouldn't be able to stay upright on those disproportionately teensy little things
    Attached Images Attached Images

Also, Dylan needs to do some silicone bulk ups on his feet.

They look like the tiny feet of newly born baby guinepigs

He shouldn't be able to stay upright on those disproportionately teensy little things
    Jesus. I've seen dead decaying bodies with healthier looking feet.

When guineapigs are born they come out fully developed, fully furred, eyes open & running. They're nibbling solid food within an hour.

Because they also have their non-retractable claws fully developed prior to birth, they have these little white, waxy blobs covering the end of each toe to protect the mother from internal scratches

Those waxy blobs are still on their toes for a while after they're born - that's what Dylan's feet look like. It's probably sand on his toes but his tiny furred feet just make it all look worse

I guess I should actually do some searches & post something relevant instead of endlessly mocking the narcissist

But nah ...

When you're making homemade sausage & pump way too much beef & mince into your skins

Oh wait, I forgot it was the 19th over there.

There's actually a real update that doesn't involve Dylan doing something despicable to Jack, Jack's memory, Jack's family or Jack's friends

It does involve him using the police & court system as proxies to fuck over people who cross him though

(& sorry about the multiposting)

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...zfeed-reporter
    Judge Dismisses Noodles and Beef's Restraining Order Against BuzzFeed Reporter
    by Eli Sanders ? Nov 19, 2018 at 4:14 pm

King County District Court Judge Anne Harper presided over what appears to be the end of Noodles and Beef v. BuzzFeed.

BuzzFeed called the restraining order "an intimidation tactic used against a reporter who was simply doing his job." ES

Two weeks after winning a temporary restraining order against a BuzzFeed journalist who'd been working on a story about them, Dylan and Daniel Hafertepen effectively dropped the issue, leading a King County District Court judge to dismiss their case.

Dylan Hafertepen, known for years online as Noodles and Beef, is the Seattle dom embroiled in controversy over the death of a 28-year-old man, Jack Chapman, who had agreed to refer to Hafertepen as Master Dylan and follow his strict commands.

Daniel Hafertepen is believed to be Dylan's husband; public records show the two married in San Francisco in March of 2016.

In Seattle court filings, Daniel claimed that the Buzzfeed reporter, Blake Montgomery, had stalked and harassed the couple at their home in Seattle and that in response "we called the police."

BuzzFeed maintained this was simply a case of "a reporter doing his job" and that what happened next was "an outrageous and disproportionate response."

Seattle police who showed up at Dylan and Daniel's residence arrested Montgomery and held him in the King County jail for about 24 hours on suspicion of criminal trespass. Then on November 5, the day Montgomery was released, King County District Court Judge Gregg Hirakawa granted Daniel and Dylan temporary restraining orders against Montgomery.

After The Stranger published a story about the situation, the Seattle Police Department announced it had referred Montgomery's arrest to the Office of Police Accountability for review.

This afternoon at the King County Courthouse in downtown Seattle, District Court Judge Ann Harper repeatedly called out Dylan and Daniel Hafertepen's names in open court but no one answered.

A court official told the judge that a few days ago, one of the men had shown up at the courthouse and asked that the hearing not go forward because, the man claimed, Dylan and Daniel had been unable to serve Montgomery with the required papers.

Montgomery, for his part, did show up in court, along with two lawyers. They all sat calmly as Judge Harper quickly ended the episode.

One of the lawyers noted afterward that Judge Harper had firmly and clearly dismissed the matter.

And Katie Rayford, a spokesperson for BuzzFeed, described Dylan and Daniel's push for a restraining order as an unsuccessful attempt at silencing Montgomery.

?This restraining order was an intimidation tactic used against a reporter who was simply doing his job," Rayford said. "We?re glad that good journalism prevailed today.?

Edit :

Also, for funnier Dylan insults & lots of links :

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/22...-monster-balls

Just be aware if you're at work that thread 2's a lot more graphic in it's descriptions & most links are NSFW

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/22501779

Edit 2 - I promise I'll stop for a while after this one. When I saw the thumbnail I thought Jack & Chuck were manoeuvring an over-inflated, man-shaped, novelty air mattress for their pool party

But then I realised it was just Dylan
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-19-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Edit 2 - I promise I'll stop for a while after this one. When I saw the thumbnail I thought Jack & Chuck were manoeuvring an over-inflated, man-shaped, novelty air mattress for their pool party

But then I realised it was just Dylan
    They are the same thing

This thread is fucking me up. These dudes look like over inflated pool toys and WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    They are the same thing
    Oh fuck. You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    This thread is fucking me up. These dudes look like over inflated pool toys and WHY?
    That is because that's what they are.

Oh fuck. You're right.
    He for sure not a real human

The biggest mystery in all of this ...

Who has custody of Dylan's baby?

NSFL/NSFW WARNING
    (no explicit nudity, but there may as well be so take precautions & have an eyebleach dispenser at hand)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

The biggest mystery in all of this ...

Who has custody of Dylan's baby?

NSFL/NSFW WARNING
    (no explicit nudity, but there may as well be so take precautions & have an eyebleach dispenser at hand)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    He probably had it surgically implanted into his balls. And dear god. Seeing that picture must be similar to looking into a black hole.

Family sues 'master' over son's (Tank Hafertepen nee Jack Chapman, 29) testicle-pumping death

http://tankhafertepen.com/

https://jacktankchapman.tumblr.com/

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/family...pumping-death/

The family of an Australian man who died after pumping his genitals with illicit silicone injections is now suing the person who they say forced him to do it.

In 2018, Rolling Stone reported that 29-year-old Tank Hafertepen ? who changed his name from Jack Chapman at the behest of his ?master,? Dylan Hafertepen ? died of a lung hemorrhage caused in part by silicone traveling through the bloodstream into his lungs, a condition called ?silicone embolism syndrome.?

Tank?s family alleges that he was ordered to increase his testicles to the size of basketballs while he was a ?submissive? in Dylan?s Seattle-based polyamorous group. Dylan?s submissives, or ?pups,? would perform acts to win his favor, which included the requirement of having an oversized scrotum.

Tank?s mom, Linda Chapman, and brother, Ben, have filed suit against Dylan and his cohorts, including Daniel Balderas Hafertepen, Charles Osborn, Matthew Scott and Philip Myers, claiming no one informed family when her son was hospitalized and died. News of his death reached his family a week after the fact, while Osborn was inexplicably named as the executor of Tank?s will, The Daily Beast reported, which was dated three weeks before his death. The stipulations included a $200,000 gift to Dylan that came from an inheritance from Tank?s late father, according to a BuzzFeed News report from 2018.

Last November, Chapman appeared on Australia?s Channel 10 show ?The Project? to send Dylan a message: ?I believe with all my heart that you are wholly and solely responsible for my son?s death. I wish you were dead. I?ve heard of the abuse at your hand. You abused him.?

Holding a photo of her late son, she added, ?That?s my son, that?s my Jack ? not what you turned him into, not what you wanted him to be.?

?Bigger, bigger, bigger but never big enough. What sort of person injects into their fricking balls to please you? What sort of person does that?

?Someone that feels so badly about themselves,? she continued. ?Someone who is vulnerable, who just wanted your love at any cost ? and the cost of his life.?

Dylan has been pegged a leader among ?gainers? ? a subculture of gay men who prefer large-bodied men ? and linked to other victims of silicone injections. Among them is Peter Dovak, who died in November 2017 after allegedly seeking his advice on where to have the illegal procedure performed (which Dylan has denied).

Dovak?s partner, Rob Waltman, said Dylan ?was just a guy who had a connection to black-market, industrial-grade silicone,? according to Rolling Stone.

Through a shared Tumblr blog, Tank and Dylan chronicled to their followers ? many of whom praised Tank?s engorged package ? the many demands their BDSM group was forced to follow.

?That junk down south looks AMAZING,? wrote one fan, BuzzFeed News reported. ?Bet your master lays on that bulge like a pillow every night.?

Since his death, members of their online community are speaking out against these dangerous procedures.

?My goal with this post isn?t to kink-shame anyone. My goal is simple: I want to make men aware that large-volume silicone injection [sic] can be fatal ? not just during and immediately after the procedure ? but as a ticking time bomb for decades to come,? wrote one Tumblr blogger. ?This is tragic and senseless and awful. No one deserves to die in pursuit of an aesthetic ?ideal.'?

Thread Information