Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gregory Ramos (15) strangled his Mom, Gail Cleavenger (46), and had friends stage a burglary and dump her body in a fire pit

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    On my cell.
    Trial starts August 10, 2020.
    https://debarylife.com/gregory-ramos...d-for-release/
    This article hints the defense may argue an 'abuse excuse.'

Earlier this year, the defense team for Ramos asked a judge for permission to release potentially "mitigating" information about the teen's background.

"The defense team has exhausted all available resources and needs the assistance of the Court to obtain the Confidential Child Protective Team records for Defendant/Child to include: All case summary reports, psychological evaluations, any medical reports and any DVDs of interviews of [Ramos]," wrote Rosemarie Peoples, an assistant public defender, in a February motion.

"Investigation by the defense team of Defendant/Child has verified a history of trauma; however, without access to CPT records there is no ability to present to the Court substantial and competent evidence of the prior childhood trauma," the motion said. Details of that alleged trauma have not been released to the general public.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 06-11-2020 at 08:07 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I wonder what the two other defendants excuse will be? He held a gun to my head?
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I wonder what the two other defendants excuse will be? He held a gun to my head?
    So it looks like the guy who actually murdered Gail has a better opportunity to avoid jail then his two assistants. See? This is why I won't help a friend bury a body, it always comes back to bite you in the end.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Good luck with that defense. Who strangles someone in self defense? No one.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    So it looks like the guy who actually murdered Gail has a better opportunity to avoid jail then his two assistants. See? This is why I won't help a friend bury a body, it always comes back to bite you in the end.
    Uh-oh, what if you've already helped someone?

Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Uh-oh, what if you've already helped someone?

Asking for a friend.

https://www.wesh.com/article/gregory...-plea/34916937

A Central Florida teenager pleaded guilty on Wednesday to killing his mother after an argument about his grades.

Investigators said Gregory Ramos killed his mother, Gail Cleavenger, in DeBary in 2018. Ramos was 15 at the time of the murder and police said he confessed to strangling his mother after the crime.

Ramos, now 17, pleaded guilty to first degree murder. He pleaded guilty to abuse of dead body and tampering with evidence. He faces 45 years prison when he is sentenced in January.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    His Facebook bio:

And his top post is a pick of him at Trump Tower to which his grandma, I believe, posts "That's great!".

So, yep. He's just another weird little Nazi, in my eyes. Angriest people on the plant, those Trump supporters.
    Yup. I side eye the fuck out of kids who are conservative. They're usually little shit heads.

https://www.wesh.com/article/gregory...enced/35291219

A Central Florida teenager who pleaded guilty to killing his mother after an argument over his grades has been sentenced to 45 years in prison.

Investigators said Gregory Ramos killed his mother, Gail Cleavenger, in DeBary in 2018. Ramos was 15 at the time of the murder and police said he confessed to strangling his mother after the crime.
    Advertisement

Ramos pled guilty to first-degree murder, abuse of dead body and tampering with evidence.

He was sentenced on Friday to 45 years, with the sentence set to be reviewed after 25 years. He will be on probation for the rest of his life.

In a remarkable moment during Friday’s sentencing hearing the judge allowed Ramos' 84-year-old grandmother to see his face closeup for the first time since he was jailed. His grandmother prayed with Ramos and told him that she will always be there for him, before she returned to her seat.

Thread Information