Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alyssa Shepherd (24) passed a school bus illegally and killed three children from the same family with her truck

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am sorry if this has already been posted, but in this article it says Shepherd had three children with her???

Shepherd told police that she had dropped her husband off at work and had three children in the backseat of her car.
    https://wtov9.com/news/nation-world/...n-front-of-her

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

A northern Indiana woman accused of striking and killing three children with a pickup truck as they crossed a highway to board a school bus entered a preliminary not guilty plea Thursday.

Alyssa Shepherd, 24, appeared before a Fulton County judge on three counts of reckless homicide. The Rochester, Indiana, woman also faces one misdemeanor count of passing a school bus when an arm signal device is extended, causing bodily injury.

Shepherd was driving a pickup truck before dawn Oct. 30 when she struck four children who were crossing a two-lane road to board a Tippecanoe Valley School Corp. bus near Rochester, about 100 miles (160 kilometers) north of Indianapolis.

Six-year-old twin brothers Xzavier and Mason Ingle, and their 9-year-old sister, Alivia Stahl, were killed. An 11-year-old boy who was severely injured in the crash remains hospitalized in Fort Wayne.

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/La...505376161.html

Fulton County Prosecutor Mike Marrs told NewsCenter 16 this Friday, a fifth charge of criminal recklessness will be filed against Alyssa Shepherd for hitting Maverik Lowe, the surviving victim of the four children Shepherd allegedly ran into at their bus stop on Oct. 30.

The Fulton County prosecutor is meeting with the Indiana State Police Peru Post on Feb. 13 to gather crash scene reconstruction information, since the Peru Post has the bus the children were trying to board when Shepherd drove into them.

Another pretrial conference for Shepherd will take place April 18. The Fulton County prosecutor expects either to reach a plea deal with Shepherd’s lawyers or to set a possible trial date for this summer.
    https://www.wthr.com/article/trial-s...us-stop-deaths

Fulton County Prosecutor Michael Marrs tells WSBT-TV the Oct. 5 trial date for Alyssa Shepherd of Rochester was set during a closed pretrial hearing.

Shepherd has pleaded not guilty to three counts of reckless homicide, criminal recklessness and a misdemeanor count of passing a school bus when an arm signal device is extended

So she was convicted and now her sentence has been reduced because she did a bible course.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/cr...5-62d432c67415

Sentence reductions could have woman convicted in fatal bus stop crash home for Christmas

Alyssa Shepherd was sentenced to 10 years last September for the deaths of 9-year-old Alivia Stahl and 6-year-old twins Mason and Xzavier Ingle in the crash the morning of Oct. 30, 2018 in Fulton County. The judge sentenced Shepherd to serve four years in the Department of Correction, plus three years of home detention and the remaining three years on probation.

Her earliest release date from prison had been Sept. 22, 2022, but prosecutors said Thursday that date was moved up to March 2022 after Shepherd completed a bible study course in prison that would cut time from her sentence.

“We were notified about ten days ago that she had received a Department of Corrections time-cut for taking a class called ‘Plus Faith 2.0: Criminal Lifestyle, Attitudes & Behavior,'" Fulton County Prosecutor Mike Marrs told WNDU.

Marrs said it's possible Shepherd's sentence will be reduced even further through a Community Transition Program. That program, which is recommended by probation officers, could take another 60-90 days off the sentence. That would potentially put Shepherd home in time for Christmas.

Fucksake. At least make her do something that helps people

OMFG. The original sentence wasn't long enough to begin with
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    OMFG. The original sentence wasn't long enough to begin with
    I didn't even know that was a thing that you could get your sentence reduced for taking a bible class. WTF

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Talk about a ROYAL SLAP IN THE FACE to those children's parents. WTAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information