Thread: Hazana Anderson (2) was beaten and killed by her mother and her mother's boyfriend

Hazana Anderson (2) was beaten and killed by her mother and her mother's boyfriend

https://abc13.com/police-seek-help-f...ation/4571766/

College Station police say they are searching for Hazana Anderson, who was last seen Sunday morning at Gabbard Park at 1201 Dexter Dr. S.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-23-2022 at 07:41 AM.

https://abc13.com/mom-of-missing-col...arged/4571766/

MISSING GIRL
    Mom of 2-year-old who vanished from College Station park arrested and charged in her disappearance

Police searching for missing 2-year-old girl in College Station.
    Updated 23 mins ago
    COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KTRK) --
    Authorities have arrested and charged a mother whose 2-year-old daughter went missing from a College Station park on Sunday.

Tiaundra Christon, 21, is charged with child endangerment and false reporting to police. She was booked into the Brazos County jail.

College Station police had been searching for her daughter, Hazana Anderson, for the last 24 hours.

Investigators have not said where the girl is.

Hazana was reportedly last seen Sunday morning at Gabbard Park at 1201 Dexter Dr. S.

According to the police department's Facebook post, Hazana's mother said she arrived at the park with her daughter around 8 a.m. She then said she returned to her car to get a bottle for Hazana.

Upon returning from her car, the mother discovered the 2-year-old had vanished from her stroller.

Two fishermen later told police they heard the mom screaming for help.

Hazana is described as a black female, approximately 3' tall and weighing 28 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes. The 2-year-old was last seen wearing an olive green jacket, with a black "girl squad" shirt, cream-colored pants, dark pink shoes, and a purple beanie.

Police say Hazana also has a dark-colored birthmark around her big toe on her left foot.

On Sunday, divers with the Harris County Sheriff's Office searched the pond at the park. They also used a drone and dogs to check the woods.

Police stated later Sunday night that the investigation in the park was completed, and officers were expecting to canvass nearby neighborhoods.

The 2-year-old's family also searched and handed out flyers.

"I just want her back. Whereever she's at, I just want her back," said Velt Burns, the girl's aunt.

Anyone with information in regards to Hazana's whereabouts is urged to contact police at 979-764-3600.

I have lots of screenshots of what people and the dad are saying. I'll try to post from a computer when I get a chance.

BrandToggle navigation
    wximage Clear 72?F

Home Local Article
    Arrest records: Hazana Anderson beaten, killed by mother and her boyfriend

By Erika Fernandez | Posted: Fri 5:50 PM, Nov 02, 2018

COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX) - Probable cause statements obtained from Galveston County say TiAundra Christon and her boyfriend, Kenny D'Shawn Hewett, beat and killed 2-year-old Hazana Anderson on October 19.

It wasn't until nine days later, on October 28, that Christon reported Hazana missing in College Station.

According to investigators, Christon and Hewett were staying in a hotel room in Houston, Texas on the night of October 19 when they became frustrated because Hazana was crying. The couple took turns beating Hazana with a belt until they realized she was unresponsive.

Records say they were unable to revive Hazana and kept her body in the floorboard of their car for three days before wrapping her body in a garbage bag, tying a large rock to it, and disposing of it in the lake where deputies found remains on Wednesday.

KBTX is continuing to look through the documents and will have the latest as it becomes available.

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Ar...499455931.html

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    20 years? 20 years? That's it? I'm not for the death penalty, but surely they could've given her LWOP. She doesn't deserve to see the light of day. I can't imagine the fear that a child experiences when they realize that the person or people who are supposed to love and protect them are hurting them.

Twenty years for that precious baby's life. It sickens me.

Rest in peace, little Hazana...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information