Thread: Dante Mullinix (2) was allegedly strangled/suffocated to death by his mom's friend

Dante Mullinix (2) was allegedly strangled/suffocated to death by his mom's friend

https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2018/...se/1370433002/

A York man is charged in the death of 2-year-old Dante Mullinix, after he told police he was the only one caring for the boy before he died.

An autopsy indicated Dante's death was caused at the hands of another, charging documents state.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 03:15 PM.

Thank you raisedbywolves

This is local to me ... I am absolutely shocked that they have not arrested this "mother" I hope it is in the works... She has done interviews after her sweet baby boy had passed away and was smiling and laughing!!! I have two links to facebook one is for justice for Dante which is ran by his aunt whom feels that the police have arrested the wrong person and that her sister should be taken into custody... the other one is justice for Tyree who is the one behind bars for the death of Dante (this page has messages between Leah, Dante's "mother" and Tyree... it paints a picture of Tyree caring more about that poor baby boy than his own mother)

Justice for Dante : https://www.facebook.com/pg/justicef...=page_internal
    Justice for Tyree : https://m.facebook.com/Justice-for-T...c_location=ufi

Sorry for the double post but here is the interview with Leah

https://fox43.com/2018/09/18/police-...-old-york-boy/

Jgolds-you think the friend is innocent? Why didn't he tell the police the baby was like that when he first agreed to watch him? Or take him to the hospital right away?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah it seems like the mom had an alibi, she was in the hospital.....unless they think she did it before she went into the hospital??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Damn this one is fucked up. In the raw interview on the fox link, she does appear to be lying half the time but her tears seems genuine. But who gives an interview after their child dies? Guilty fuckers.

Why does she say he was sexually assaulted? What is Tyree's sketchy background that she is talking about?

Doesn't look good that CPS have been involved for a while. I think she did something, freaked, then dropped off her baby to Tyree. Who goes to a hospital for a migraine? I get migraine's all the time. They fucking suck but they aren't going to kill you. Something is fishy. I'm off to read the comments on Tyree's Justice page.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Jgolds-you think the friend is innocent? Why didn't he tell the police the baby was like that when he first agreed to watch him? Or take him to the hospital right away?
    I don't necessarily think he is completely innocent at all, but I do however believe she has had a huge part in that little boys demise and really should be behind bars. There were accusations on the pages that Tyree is an addict, but a friend came to his defense... I am sorry he definitely has an appearance of an addict... possibly not in his right state of mind... He has a long record as well to include ..... endangering welfare of a child in 2007, along with assault charges, possession charges, possession with intent to distribute etc

Quote Originally Posted by jgolds View Post
    I don't necessarily think he is completely innocent at all, but I do however believe she has had a huge part in that little boys demise and really should be behind bars. There were accusations on the pages that Tyree is an addict, but a friend came to his defense... I am sorry he definitely has an appearance of an addict... possibly not in his right state of mind... He has a long record as well to include ..... endangering welfare of a child in 2007, along with assault charges, possession charges, possession with intent to distribute etc
    So do you think she picked him to be the fall guy because of his history?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The first story I linked said that security cameras caught Dante and Tyree walking around (after the mom was at the hospital), and the baby was fine at that point.

I think the mom probably wasn't the best mom, and I think she made a terrible choice in who she gave the kid to while she was at the hospital, but I think Tyree was the one who actually assaulted and killed the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Damn this one is fucked up. In the raw interview on the fox link, she does appear to be lying half the time but her tears seems genuine. But who gives an interview after their child dies? Guilty fuckers.

Why does she say he was sexually assaulted? What is Tyree's sketchy background that she is talking about?

Doesn't look good that CPS have been involved for a while. I think she did something, freaked, then dropped off her baby to Tyree. Who goes to a hospital for a migraine? I get migraine's all the time. They fucking suck but they aren't going to kill you. Something is fishy. I'm off to read the comments on Tyree's Justice page.
    This!

As far as the STD they were claiming that this poor baby had at least herpes... do not know if it is true yet or not the autopsy should be coming soon it has been almost 6 weeks now

This!

As far as the STD they were claiming that this poor baby had at least herpes... do not know if it is true yet or not the autopsy should be coming soon it has been almost 6 weeks now
    They released the general autopsy info some time ago. I am going to guess that is all they are going to release until the trial.

https://fox43.com/2018/09/20/york-ma...ante-mullinix/

An autopsy performed on Mullinix indicated the child had died of traumatic brain injury, accompanied by strangulation and suffocation, according to a criminal complaint affidavit filed by York City Police.

Reading the Justice for Tyree hurts my head.

There are texts between her and Tyree and he tells her that Dante fell out of the car and she says "that little shit needs to learn to listen." She's texting back and forth while in the hospital with her dying son. She even sends him a kissy face emoji. What the fuck lady. Get off your phone and be with your son.

I can't tell if he's innocent or what. He seems way more upset than her for sure. But he also 'lol's' when he says Dante fell out of the car and he had to 'beat on his chest' because he wasn't breathing. Neither of these people should be around children, that's for sure.

And apparently Leah (mom) used to live with some child abuser named Holliday who kicked her and her child out a week before this and now she is partying with him? In her texts she talks about going to the hospital a lot for migraines and asthma attacks. Nah, she's going to get drugs. Oldest trick in the addict handbook.

A lot of this is just me coming to conclusions based on what is on the fb pages. What the hell is happening?

This!

I saw a post on the Tyree Justice page saying his std tests came back clean. (It says the documentation is there but I couldn't see it, don't have fb so I can't see some posts.) IF it's true that Dante had herpes, I'd be testing that Holliday dude and the mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah it seems like the mom had an alibi, she was in the hospital.....unless they think she did it before she went into the hospital??
    I think she went to the hospital to hide from what she did and create an alibi. Just a hunch. She over-explains going to the hospital and why she didn't take her baby in the fox interview.

I am not liking anything about this mom. I GUESS it's possible she is only guilty of being a terrible mother and has nothing to do with her child's death but I really doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post

Lots of people do legitimately go to the hospital for migraines. Consider yourself lucky you haven't had one bad enough that you've never had to.

Quote Originally Posted by poeticchaos View Post
    Lots of people do legitimately go to the hospital for migraines. Consider yourself lucky you haven't had one bad enough that you've never had to.
    I dunno. Mine are debilitating. Can't talk, or text people, or do anything but lie in the bottom of a shower and puke. I have gone to the doctor afterward to see if anything can be done but would never be able to think clearly during one to say, "I need to go to the hospital" let alone make plans for my children. I've had them my whole life. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm trying to relay that I have had them bad enough but have never been in the position to think during an attack. I've given birth completely drug free twice and would rather do that a thousand times in a row than have a migraine (mainly because the pain of a migraine has no purpose).

With my own experience and knowledge of what a migraine is, I call foul on her going to the ER for a migraine. I still think she went for drugs. That was my main point. I know many people who love to go to the ER for any little ailment to get drugged.

i think she was lying on the interview. She made no eye contact. She seems a bit junky. Eventually well find out. What a cute little boy he was. RIP.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ydr.com/amp/2263454002

Tyree's arraignment is in 8 days... and the mother was finally charged with a felony endangerment !

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ydr.com/amp/2480362002

According to the Justice for Tyree FB page the next status hearing is 01/27/21. Also it looks like Tyree tested positive for COVID 12/21/20.

IDK what to think about this case. Looking at the text convos and some of the other evidence at this site makes me think Dante was abused before being dropped off with Tyree and probably fell out of the car because he was disoriented.

https://teawithtia.org/black-man-fac...d-to-save/amp/
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Tyree was found not guilty of all charges:

https://www.fox43.com/article/news/l...5-d1993700c638

His mother Leah goes to court tomorrow for felony child endangerment charges:

https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/n...e/69800075007/

I have been following the FB page that Leah's sister made to try and get her nephew justice. This poor little boy was definitely abused long before Tyree came in the picture. So many people failed this poor baby, York is so corrupt all around, from CPS, the cops and their "investigation", the DA.

Thread Information