Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Misogynistic bullshit!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...years-n1082136

Man who raped Jehovah's Witness girls sentenced to 5 years in prison
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:47 PM.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/26/headhu...ightmare-exec/

Headhunting firm hit with massive fine after giving a pass to HR nightmare exec

The city Commission on Human Rights hit a leading headhunting firm with its second-biggest fine ever for failing to crack down on a creepy company executive who allegedly violated every HR policy imaginable — including groping an underling, telling the woman he wanted to “suck on her boobies” and humping her office door.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Doesn't sound right. Women aren't supposed to be checked by men, there are always multiple agents at the checkpoint how was this guy able to walk off alone with a female? Private screening rooms are located right next to the checkpoints there would be no need to take an elevator. Either this guy was super clever or the woman super stupid. Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Doesn't sound right. Women aren't supposed to be checked by men, there are always multiple agents at the checkpoint how was this guy able to walk off alone with a female? Private screening rooms are located right next to the checkpoints there would be no need to take an elevator. Either this guy was super clever or the woman super stupid. Maybe both.
    Or this woman doesn't fly and doesn't know how it works, and lots of people are intimidated by the TSA because they have the power to keep you from getting on an airplane just because a bunch of scared people shit their pants after 9-11 and sold all our rights and liberties away so that they could feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Or this woman doesn't fly and doesn't know how it works, and lots of people are intimidated by the TSA because they have the power to keep you from getting on an airplane just because a bunch of scared people shit their pants after 9-11 and sold all our rights and liberties away so that they could feel safe.
    Yeah but still it doesn't sound right. As soon as he started to walk off with her to go ride an elevator someone should have said something. TSA agents do nothing on their own there's always at least two of them and they never walk away from their post alone with passengers. I fly a lot....I just cannot see how this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Yeah but still it doesn't sound right. As soon as he started to walk off with her to go ride an elevator someone should have said something. TSA agents do nothing on their own there's always at least two of them and they never walk away from their post alone with passengers. I fly a lot....I just cannot see how this happened.
    I fly a lot too, and I have seen some odd shit that TSA agents have done. It did say he was fired, so it sounds like it did happen...and they didn't mention another TSA employee, so he must have gotten her away from everyone else somehow.

I fly a lot too, and I have seen some odd shit that TSA agents have done. It did say he was fired, so it sounds like it did happen...and they didn't mention another TSA employee, so he must have gotten her away from everyone else somehow.
    Thats crazy. Good he got fired and should be in jail.
    I hate going thru check points bcz every time I have to get pat down bcz of all the mesh in my body from surgeries.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ve-ncna1137571

Why anyone would want to listen to country music anyway is beyond me.
    Ugh, same, I can't stand country.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Part of me wants to catch up on this thread. The other part of me thinks it will give me serious anger things so I'll just follow new posts from here on out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/18/polit...uct/index.html

Kansas federal judge resigns after sexual misconduct allegations
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:53 PM.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...hants-n1150001

Female high school hockey player taunted with gender reveal sign, chants she's 'a dude'
    This is my area but I didn't hear about it....I probably just missed the story. Northampton getting a taste of their own medicine, that is a racist school/town they hate black people. And Parkland is the school for rich white kids.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/sport...ntl/index.html

Sexist abuse of AFL Women's players has become so bad a newspaper is shutting down its comments section
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:53 PM.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/11/us/us...rnd/index.html

US Soccer claims it won't pay women equally because being a male player requires more skill
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:54 PM.

This is ridiculous. I don't know why US Soccer isn't being honest about this being a financial decision. I'd have a helluva lot more respect for them if they just admitted MNT makes more $$$ than the women because they bring in more revenue - the same reason the cast of "Friends" was paid more than the cast of "Truth be Told." In the world of sports, revenue drives the salary train. It's not rocket science.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This is ridiculous. I don't know why US Soccer isn't being honest about this being a financial decision. I'd have a helluva lot more respect for them if they just admitted MNT makes more $$$ than the women because they bring in more revenue - the same reason the cast of "Friends" was paid more than the cast of "Truth be Told." In the world of sports, revenue drives the salary train. It's not rocket science.
    Yep. Just quit. Set up some reasonable % of revenues (same for both women and men's league) and call it a day. Then if your league makes more money, so do you. It's sad that women's sports tend to have smaller audiences, but whatcha gonna do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yep. Just quit. Set up some reasonable % of revenues (same for both women and men's league) and call it a day. Then if your league makes more money, so do you. It's sad that women's sports tend to have smaller audiences, but whatcha gonna do.
    I like this idea. I'm not a fan of any sport to be honest (unless thoroughbred racing and figure skating count), but out of all the team sports, women's basketball is the only one I'd bother watching.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...=pocket-newtab

Physicians have long dismissed or downplayed women's reproductive-health concerns—but now, stories about "health-care gaslighting" are consistently breaking through to the mainstream.

The Doctor Doesn’t Listen to Her. But the Media Is Starting To.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...=pocket-newtab

Physicians have long dismissed or downplayed women's reproductive-health concerns—but now, stories about "health-care gaslighting" are consistently breaking through to the mainstream.

The Doctor Doesn’t Listen to Her. But the Media Is Starting To.
    I've been going through this for two years, and I hate to say it, but it's FEMALE drs that are giving me a hard time and ignoring my concerns. Thoroughly disgusted with the state of medicine today.

I've been going through this for two years, and I hate to say it, but it's FEMALE drs that are giving me a hard time and ignoring my concerns. Thoroughly disgusted with the state of medicine today.
    I had 3 different female ob-gyn's, and one male, blow me off for years with problems I was having. One female even told me I had ovarian cancer and scheduled me for surgery, which seems like she was doing something, but in all actuality she was just trying to make a quick buck. The chief surgical nurse where I used to work finally recommended an ob-gyn that she said had changed her Mom's life. I was skeptical, and thinking I had ovarian cancer, but I waited the months to get in with this guy. Turns out I didn't have cancer, and he took the time to talk with me and LISTEN and was able to help me. He changed my life, no exaggeration. I love this guy, and if he ever retires I don't know what I will do.

On the other hand, my old male GP used to tell me that everything I brought up was because I was old and fat (I was in my 30's). I now have a female GP that I really like, but she's impossible to get into. If I want to be sick I need to plan ahead 6 months.

I hear you. I'm thoroughly fed up and don't know where to turn anymore. After complaining about abdominal and back pain for two years, they discovered a growth the size of a softball in the EXACT SPOT I'm complaining about, but they refuse to do anything about it because "that's not what's causing your pain." REALLY?!?! I have now been seen by two urologists, a gastroenterologist, a gynecologist, a surgeon, a rheumatologist, an ENT, a neurologist, and a nephrologist. I have been anesthetized so my stomach and intestines can be scoped. They've looked inside my bladder. Today I will have my 11th and 12th MRI in two years (two more scheduled next week) to figure out what's wrong. They all acknowledge the huge cyst on my kidney but claim it can't be the source of my problems because "kidney cysts aren't painful." Dr. Google and I beg to differ - it's painful. It's the size of a fucking softball and it's VERY fucking painful. This is a medical cash grab and I want to report them to my health insurance provider but I'm afraid they'll stop covering my visits if they actually take a hard look at what's been done, what's been found, and what hasn't been done. Maybe I need to see a podiatrist, they haven't referred me there yet....
    Last edited by KimTisha; 06-18-2020 at 09:18 AM.

I had 3 different female ob-gyn's, and one male, blow me off for years with problems I was having. One female even told me I had ovarian cancer and scheduled me for surgery, which seems like she was doing something, but in all actuality she was just trying to make a quick buck. The chief surgical nurse where I used to work finally recommended an ob-gyn that she said had changed her Mom's life. I was skeptical, and thinking I had ovarian cancer, but I waited the months to get in with this guy. Turns out I didn't have cancer, and he took the time to talk with me and LISTEN and was able to help me. He changed my life, no exaggeration. I love this guy, and if he ever retires I don't know what I will do.

On the other hand, my old male GP used to tell me that everything I brought up was because I was old and fat (I was in my 30's). I now have a female GP that I really like, but she's impossible to get into. If I want to be sick I need to plan ahead 6 months.
    A doctor told you you had cancer when you didn't. That is so fucked up I would be pissed.

What tests did she do to come to this conclusion?!? Sorry I'm just really mad that happened to you.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    A doctor told you you had cancer when you didn't. That is so fucked up I would be pissed.

What tests did she do to come to this conclusion?!? Sorry I'm just really mad that happened to you.
    I had a history of benign ovarian cysts (so bad that I had to have surgery to remove a portion of my ovary when I was 21) and I started having pain and pressure in my lower abdomen. I was also having symptoms like a UTI, but there was no infection when they tested my urine. I had also had a hysterectomy (left the ovaries) when I was 30, and this was a few years later, so I knew it wasn't the fibroids or anything like that, and suspected it was cysts again.

I had just moved to Florida, so I went to a new doc and she convinced me I had interstitial cystitis, and possibly something else. She did an ultrasound and a bladder scope and announced that I had ovarian cancer and would need immediate surgery, and even called the hospital and set it up that day. She also wrote me a script for the IC. I left the office feeling very shell shocked and not sure. I went back to work and happened to be doing the budget for the surgical ward, and the chief surgical nurse convinced me to get a 2nd opinion and gave me the name of my beloved ob-gyn. It was a 3 month wait to get in, even with a potential cancer diagnosis, but I waited. The doctor that diagnosed me with cancer was super pissed when I told her I wasn't having surgery right away. She kept telling me I was going to die. It was nerve wracking, but I just didn't feel in my gut that she was right. I also never took the IC medicine.

When I got in to see my ob-gyn, I was impressed right away. He did an ultrasound in office to show me the ovary and told me that it was not cancer. He said it didn't look like cancer, and hadn't grown any in the 3 months I had waited to get an appt. He also had me come back every 2 weeks for like 2 months and did more ultrasounds, just to make sure it wasn't growing and to make me feel better about it and not worry. He never charged me for the ultrasounds. He also walked me through all my history and symptoms and said he didn't think I had IC either. He ended up sending me for physical therapy for pelvic floor pain. I had never heard of it, and didn't go at first because I thought it was nonsense. Finally I broke down and went and it changed my life. I had been in pain for over 15 years, and I was able to overcome it in like 6 weeks. I also got rid of the UTI sensations, because the burning and urgency were due to muscle issues in the pelvic floor. He also put me on hormones, because I was totally out of whack at 34, but no one had ever thought to test me because I was so young.

I did some more research on the original doctor afterwards, and found out that she bought the equipment to do IC testing, and made it her sub-specialty, and she diagnoses 99% of her patients as IC. As for the ovarian cancer, I don't know if she just didn't know what she was looking at on the ultrasound, or just wanted to do surgery and make some money.

It was infuriating, but the silver lining is that I found my ob-gyn, and he is amazing!

I hear you. I'm thoroughly fed up and don't know where to turn anymore. After complaining about abdominal and back pain for two years, they discovered a growth the size of a softball in the EXACT SPOT I'm complaining about, but they refuse to do anything about it because "that's not what's causing your pain." REALLY?!?! I have now been seen by two urologists, a gastroenterologist, a gynecologist, a surgeon, a rheumatologist, an ENT, a neurologist, and a nephrologist. I have been anesthetized so my stomach and intestines can be scoped. They've looked inside my bladder. Today I will have my 11th and 12th MRI in two years (two more scheduled next week) to figure out what's wrong. They all acknowledge the huge cyst on my kidney but claim it can't be the source of my problems because "kidney cysts aren't painful." Dr. Google and I beg to differ - it's painful. It's the size of a fucking softball and it's VERY fucking painful. This is a medical cash grab and I want to report them to my health insurance provider but I'm afraid they'll stop covering my visits if they actually take a hard look at what's been done, what's been found, and what hasn't been done. Maybe I need to see a podiatrist, they haven't referred me there yet....
    Whoa, I would be super pissed. Anything the size of a softball is going to be painful because it's occupying space and pressing against things. My ovarian cysts hurt like a bitch, and they were the size of grapes.

I went though some issues 2 years ago where they kept referring me to several different doctors (ENT, neurologist, ortho) for dizzyness, and I ended up with 6 MRI's, and in the end it finally just stopped. I never got an answer. Dr. Google and I think it was a pinched nerve due in my neck due to my scoliosis and slipped disks, but none of the docs could agree on anything. I felt like they were just dismissing my complaints because it wasn't an obvious, easy answer.

Can you just ask them to remove the cyst, even though it's "not painful"?

A softball size cyst has to hurt. There is no way it wouldn't.

That Doctor told you you were going to die? The fuck? What a bitch.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So sorry you're dealing with this. Drs suck sometimes!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information