Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Misogynistic bullshit!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/03/us/ne...rnd/index.html

A teen was accused of rape, but a judge didn't want him tried as an adult because he 'comes from a good family'
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/03/us/ne...rnd/index.html

A teen was accused of rape, but a judge didn't want him tried as an adult because he 'comes from a good family'
    Ok let's have death sqads attack this 16 year old boy accused of the crime. At this point we need summary executions on the priveleged.

Get some therapy. Your blood lust makes you no better than them. There are things worse than death. If you want to kill someone, how about you kill the judge that sympathizes with a rapist and said rape usually involves 2 or more men and a gun or other violence. That's a huge problem when a judge views having sex with someone too drunk to defend themselves is not rape and is more concerned with how charges would hurt the rapists future with total disregard of the lifetime of harm rape causes.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Get some therapy. Your blood lust makes you no better than them. There are things worse than death. If you want to kill someone, how about you kill the judge that sympathizes with a rapist and said rape usually involves 2 or more men and a gun or other violence. That's a huge problem when a judge views having sex with someone too drunk to defend themselves is not rape and is more concerned with how charges would hurt the rapists future with total disregard of the lifetime of harm rape causes.
    We need to have extrajudicial killings on these offenders. We need to start a bloody crackdown (Duterte Style) on these people. Also pardon people who kill the rapists like David Carlson he killed a rapist while the person he killed was on the run. The Problem I see here is that its not only the victims that are being slutshamed here its also the heroes that kill the rapists are also being slutshamed too like in the case of David Carlson.

https://www.recordonline.com/news/20...th-of-fugitive

GOSHEN - The new trial for a Sparrowbush man in the 2013 shooting death of a fugitive will start in May, a judge ordered Friday in Orange County Court.

The judge denied a defense lawyer’s request to dismiss the case.

David Carlson, 47, was convicted in 2016 of first-degree manslaughter in the Oct. 11, 2013 shooting that killed Norris Acosta-Sanchez of Ramapo. The jury rejected Carlson’s contention that he acted in self-defense.

Acosta-Sanchez, 35, was wanted in Rockland County on felony charges, including second-degree rape, and was essentially camping on a property next to Carlson’s in the Town of Deerpark. They struck up an acquaintance that led Acosta-Sanchez to confess that he was wanted on a rape charge.

Carlson reported this to Deerpark police, who enlisted his help to take Acosta-Sanchez into custody. The wanted man promptly escaped from police, who called in a county tactical team to help recapture him. Deerpark police sought Carlson’s assistance to swear out a warrant and to explain where on the property Acosta-Sanchez had been staying.

Acosta-Sanchez eluded a multi-agency search involving dogs and helicopters, and then showed up the morning of Oct. 11, 2013 at Carlson’s home, seemingly upset that Carlson had aided police. Carlson told police that he marched Acosta-Sanchez at the point of a shotgun to the home of a neighbor so someone could call 911. Carlson said that as they arrived Acosta-Sanchez lunged at him, and he fired twice.

In August, the Appellate Division, Second Department of state Supreme Court overturned the verdict and ordered a new trial, finding that Judge Robert Freehill gave a corrective instruction to some potential jurors, but not all, after prosecutors used “statutory” to describe the second-degree rape charge Acosta-Sanchez faced, a term that could have undermined Carlson’s self-defense claim before the trial even began.

In December, the state Court of Appeals refused prosecutors’ request to appeal the reversal, and Carlson’s lawyer, Benjamin Ostrer, filed papers in Orange County Court asking Freehill to dismiss the case based on flaws in the grand jury presentation.

Freehill denied that request on Friday.

“Are we scheduling this matter for trial?” Freehill then asked Ostrer and the special prosecutor from the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy Bureau Chief Lana Hochheiser from the office’s homicide bureau.

“Judge, the People would like to schedule this matter for trial,” Hochheiser answered.

Freehill set May 6 for jury selection.

Carlson remains free on bond.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    We need an army of Dexter Morgans as a solution to this issue! We need to get rid of the justice system for the Extrajudicial system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephe...all_(murderer)

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-09-...-sex-offenders

Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    We need an army of Dexter Morgans as a solution to this issue! We need to get rid of the justice system for the Extrajudicial system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephe...all_(murderer)

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-09-...-sex-offenders
    No, we don't need that.

Also, please stop turning EVERY thread into some vigilante nonsense.

Jesus wept

https://www.foxnews.com/world/indone...he-is-promoted

Indonesia woman faces jail time for recording boss’ lewd phone call, he is promoted
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:28 PM.

https://www.aetv.com/real-crime/a-se...r-neighborhood

In June 2017 Karin Ahrman of Ocala, Florida, received a flyer in her mailbox notifying her that a registered sex offender had moved to her neighborhood. Ahrman, who has a 13-year-old son, soon realized his home was only a few houses away—not only close to her home, but also to other homes with children as well as two schools. Ahrman asked around to see if other neighbors received the flyer and discovered it had only been distributed to a few houses close to the offender. This is when she took matters into her own hands. She talks to A&E Real Crime about her fight to inform her community about their need for vigilance against sexual offenders.

What is your neighborhood like?
    It is really quiet and friendly. When we moved here, 15 years ago, it was all senior citizens. Now the houses are being sold to younger families. On this block, there’s an apartment building with a lot of kids, and these kids walk past [the offender’s] house to and from elementary school every day. The reason I put the sign out was for the kids to know to watch for him and for parents to be aware, because we only got the notice within 12 houses of him. It didn’t go very far around the neighborhood. I walked two blocks down and asked if they got it, and they didn’t.

What upset you the most?
    I was shocked that [this man] can be that close to schools. That’s my main thing. And children live right next door to him! How is that possible? …[If you’re a registered sex offender in Florida, the rules are] you can’t be within 1,000 feet of a school, you can’t go to a playground, you have to stay, I think it’s 1,000 feet from a playground or anywhere where kids live or congregate, such as libraries, ice cream parlors and toy stores.

Some jurisdictions have community notification meetings where they might tell you what kind of supervision an offender is under or what restrictions he has. Did yours?
    No. We had to look him up on the federal sex-offender site. He’s not just a person that has offended once. He’s identified as a predator on the site. He has multiple convictions—not accusations, convictions. He did time. He got out [of prison] then he did it again, and did more time. Now he’s down my street.

What happened after you started telling people?
    When he first got here, I posted the information on my Facebook page. A friend of mine contacted me privately. She said that she has relatives with children (10 to 12 years old) who go to this house after school. The family had no idea that they were going to the house of a predator and staying there two or three hours. Without my post, they would never have known to pull the kids out of there.

When you put the sign out in your front yard, what kind of reaction did you get?
    That was kind of mixed. And I had to fight my husband about it. I literally told him, ‘We will divorce over this sign. The sign will stay here.’ I was molested when I was four. I was raped when I was 12, so this is personal to me.

We have [the offender’s] picture on the sign. And I only put what was public knowledge on it. People tried getting me to take it down. They called the police. And [the police] all said that it’s perfectly legal. It’s no different from me putting up a political sign, a religious sign or whatever, because it’s my property. It was the facts that were put in my mailbox. It was public knowledge.

On the National Sex Offender Public Registry website there is a disclaimer that says, ‘Any person who uses information contained in…this Website to threaten, intimidate, or harass any individual, including registrants or family members, or who otherwise misuses this information may be subject to criminal prosecution or civil liability under federal and/or state law.’ Did anyone claim that you were harassing the guy?
    Somebody did say, ‘You know, you could be charged with harassment.’ And I said, ‘How am I harassing him? I’m not going to his house. I’m not threatening him. I’m not speaking to him. I’m not interacting with him.’ He did come here to interact with me once, and I told him the facts. ‘It’s my driveway. Do not stop here. Do not call here.’

Did he say why he came to talk to you?
    At first, I had 100 flyers printed up and I put them on every telephone pole between my house and all of the schools, and he was right behind me ripping them down. He stopped and asked, ‘Why are you doing this?’ And I said, ‘Because they need to know about you. Go ahead and tear the flyers down, because the next sign is going to be even bigger.’ That’s when I put my yard sign up. I bet he’s wishing he would have left up the little flyers with his picture on them. They were so small, you could barely see it. Now his face is all over.

Do you plan on doing anything else to spread the word?
    There’s really not much else I can do, because then I would be charged with harassment. I did have some professionals contact me that wanted me to get a crowd together so they could do a free presentation for kids to teach them a few things [about safety] when dealing with strangers]. [Unfortunately] I couldn’t even round up a class of 30.

Did your neighbors complain that you were bringing down their property value and things like that?
    I had a lot of people say that. ‘Oh, you’re just hurting the neighborhood.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m not! He is! There’s the problem in the neighborhood—not me.’

Did you look on the NSOPR website to see how many other convicted sexual offenders were within a radius of your house? [Editor’s note: You can do this in Florida, but information is not available for every state.]
    I didn’t. It’s not like I want to cause a problem for everyone. I want my son to be very aware. He’s autistic on top of being [the offender’s] target age. He’s not street smart and he’s been very protected. He’s watched very closely, but not all kids are that lucky.

I was one of those kids that wasn’t that lucky. I suffered [sexual abuse] twice for that. So, if I can save one child—just one—from that, then it’s worth whatever the neighborhood wants to throw at me.

What is mysogynistic about this story?

What is mysogynistic about this story?
    This Woman is a Neighborhood watchman and her neighbors blame hero blame her over the notifications of an offender.

Did he say why he came to talk to you?
    At first, I had 100 flyers printed up and I put them on every telephone pole between my house and all of the schools, and he was right behind me ripping them down. He stopped and asked, ‘Why are you doing this?’ And I said, ‘Because they need to know about you. Go ahead and tear the flyers down, because the next sign is going to be even bigger.’ That’s when I put my yard sign up. I bet he’s wishing he would have left up the little flyers with his picture on them. They were so small, you could barely see it. Now his face is all over.

Do you plan on doing anything else to spread the word?
    There’s really not much else I can do, because then I would be charged with harassment. I did have some professionals contact me that wanted me to get a crowd together so they could do a free presentation for kids to teach them a few things [about safety] when dealing with strangers]. [Unfortunately] I couldn’t even round up a class of 30.

Did your neighbors complain that you were bringing down their property value and things like that?
    I had a lot of people say that. ‘Oh, you’re just hurting the neighborhood.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m not! He is! There’s the problem in the neighborhood—not me.’

I'm not sure where you expect them to go. They are on the sex offender registry and it's super easy to look up offenders in your area. Harassing them just puts them underground. Let them be but be aware, inform your kids. Let your neighbors make their own choices. You never heard of keeping your enemies close? You need to worry more about the offenders that haven't been caught and put on a list.

Yeah, I don't think they were disagreeing with her because they were misogynistic, I think this lady went a little off the deep end. As Mary said, where do you want the SO to go? News flash, they live all around you. Also, everyone has this idea too that the sex offender down the block is the devil, but at the same time Grandpa is in the back room diddling your kid and everyone wants to be in denial about.

Anyway, if you want to do all vigilante crazy, put it in the vigilante thread and leave this one for it's true purpose. Misogyny makes me furious, but this isn't the place to come and talk about lynching people, death squads, etc.

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/lo...512493382.html

Now a convicted rapist tries to Blame the hero (Original Victims Boyfriend) so he can have a reduced sentence and its been denied.

A Manitoba man who argued a judge did not properly take into account a beating he suffered after he sexually assaulted a sleeping woman has lost a bid to reduce his 42-month prison sentence.

The man, who cannot be identified by name under terms of a publication ban, had sought to reduce his sentence to two years of jail and probation, arguing the injuries he suffered as a result of the beating were a "collateral consequence" of the sex assault and should have been considered a relevant factor in sentencing.

In a written decision released Tuesday, the Manitoba Court of Appeal agreed the sentencing judge failed to consider the consequence of "vigilante justice" on the man, but ruled that it did not render the imposed sentence unfit.

"The assault on the accused was deplorable and called for a severe sentence for (the attacker), but it does not warrant a reduction in the sentence that was imposed on the accused," Justice Holly Beard wrote on behalf of the high court.

The man was convicted of one count of sexual assault, following a trial last year.

Court heard the man had attended a barbecue at a friend's home, Oct. 3, 2015, and spent the night, after having too much to drink. That night, the man entered the master bedroom, where he sexually assaulted a sleeping woman (his friend's girlfriend).

The woman awoke during the assault, at which time the man immediately left the room. The victim then roused her boyfriend, who grabbed a shotgun and ran after the man. The boyfriend broke the man's nose, kicked him in the chest, and shoved the shotgun in his face.

The Crown argued the beating the accused suffered was so closely linked to the sexual assault as to be "almost inevitable."

However, "Having the (victim's) partner grab a shotgun, follow you outside and beat you is not an inevitable consequence of the offence, and it would set a dangerous precedent to accept that argument," Beard said. "Vigilante justice is never acceptable and it cannot be regularized or condoned by a finding that it is 'inevitable.'"

Aside from physical injuries, the man argued he suffered further emotional "collateral consequences" that should have been considered at sentencing, specifically a fear of further reprisal and exclusion from his circle of friends.

"Unlike the physical violence and resulting injuries, which were not inevitable, in my view, it was inevitable that the accused would be excluded from that group of friends and that he would have a fear of reprisal following the sexual assault," Beard said.

"It would be unusual and unexpected, in my view, that they would want to continue a friendship with him."

The man also argued a second ground of appeal, also rejected, that the sentencing judge made improper use of an assessment that found him a medium risk to reoffend and should not have considered it an aggravating factor at sentencing.

"Even if his failure to analyze the finding or his decision to list it as an aggravating factor was an error, there is no indication that the trial judge put any significant weight on the finding," Beard said.

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/lo...512493382.html

Now a convicted rapist tries to Blame the hero (Original Victims Boyfriend) so he can have a reduced sentence and its been denied.
    Fuck off, Kambing. They're not a hero.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/polit...ntv/index.html

Mississippi gubernatorial candidate stands by refusal to allow female reporter to interview him alone, which she says is 'sexism'
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:29 PM.

They're trying to make it seem like it's a good idea in the wake if #metoo, but it's really just a way to exclude women from professions and opportunity, especially in a state like Mississippi.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/polit...ler/index.html

A second Republican candidate for Mississippi governor said he would not be alone with a woman who is not his wife in a professional or personal setting, after fellow candidate state Rep. Robert Foster's decision to deny a female reporter's request to accompany him on a campaign trip for the same reason.

Bill Waller Jr., the former chief justice of the Mississippi Supreme Court, told Mississippi Today that he subscribes to what is known as the "Billy Graham rule," named after the prominent evangelist, in which a man avoids being alone with women other than his wife.

"I just think it's common sense. I just think in this day and time that appearances are important ... transparency's important. And I think that people need to have the comfort of what's going on in government between employees and people. And there's a lot of social issues out there about that," Waller told the news outlet on Monday.

He said his goal "is to not make it an issue so that everyone's comfortable with the surroundings and we can go about our business."

In some instances it is good to avoid being alone with a woman. Has nothing to do with metoo has everything to do with common sense.

Sent before I was done.......

The same is true for women, in some instances its not good for a woman to be caught alone with a man. Just common sense.

https://www.app.com/story/news/local...wn/1760651001/

Judge who cited alleged rapist's 'good family' in court ruling agrees to step down
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:29 PM.

https://www.app.com/story/news/local...wn/1760651001/

Judge who cited alleged rapist's 'good family' in court ruling agrees to step down
    What a fucking genius.

We have the exact same thing here, but don't have the balls or desire to stand up to it they way they are trying to do. Puerto Rico>USA on trying to overcome misogyny. Sad. Cue certain people saying "what, you're trying to incite riots that makes you dangerous" or something stupid and canned like that. I am not trying to incite riots, just asking why we are ok with misogyny in the USA?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/20/opini...man/index.html
    Lets Start a vigilante action and thats what I have been saying all this time. Lets start Creep Catchers but we attack Misogynists this time.

https://www.westhawaiitoday.com/2018...s-compromised/

https://www.statesman.com/NEWS/20180...lleged-groping

https://www.westhawaiitoday.com/2017...um-of-8-years/

I will rather have Vigilantes Killing Misogynists as soon as they are accused!! aND WE NEED TO BRING THIS TO THE USA AND MAKE IT LEGAL TO KILL THESE

Lets Start a vigilante action and thats what I have been saying all this time. Lets start Creep Catchers but we attack Misogynists this time.

I will rather have Vigilantes Killing Misogynists as soon as they are accused!! aND WE NEED TO BRING THIS TO THE USA AND MAKE IT LEGAL TO KILL THESE
    Priveleged people in the form of mercenary attacks once an allegations is out and we need to pardon people who do remove these people like Gatafasi Napoleon.

Let me be perfectly clear. I am NOT advocating vigilantism. I am advocating using legal means (protests, elections, courts) to hold these assholes accountable and not to accept this type of behaviour as just 'locker room talk. But I am not advocating violence or vigilantism.

https://patch.com/minnesota/minneapo...aire-rape-case

MINNEAPOLIS, MN — Minneapolis police have released a cache of texts, videos and photos pertaining to the rape case against Chinese billionaire Richard Liu, founder of JD.com, a Beijing-based e-commerce site. No criminal charges were filed against Liu, also known as Liu Qiangdong, but the accuser later filed a lawsuit against him in April 2019.

Liu was in Minneapolis in August 2018 as part of a program at the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management. On Aug. 30, he and a large number of friends and associates went to dinner at an uptown restaurant, Patch reported.

One of the people invited to the dinner was a 21-year-old woman, a Chinese citizen and student at the University of Minnesota. After dinner, the woman rode with Liu and others to a home on Franklin Avenue and, later that evening, to her apartment near the university, a Patch report said.

Thread Information