Thread: 3 children amoung 5 stabbed outside Irish school

3 children amoung 5 stabbed outside Irish school

https://www.foxnews.com/world/3-chil...g-irish-school

Five people – three children and two adults – were injured during a stabbing incident near a school in Dublin on Thursday, according to multiple reports.

The stabbing took place near an elementary school in Parnell Square East just after 1:30 p.m., when a man allegedly attacked the adult woman first before stabbing the children.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/r...bed-rcna126545

Irish police guarded looted stores and firefighters cooled down smoldering vehicles in the heart of Dublin’s city center early on Friday after the stabbing of three young children sparked a night of rioting rarely seen before in the capital.

Police blamed far-right agitators for starting the violence after a small group of anti-immigrant protesters arrived at the scene of the stabbing attack beside the main thoroughfare of O’Connell Street and clashed with police.

It took officers several hours to regain control after the crowd grew to around 200 to 300 people. A bus, tram and police car were burned out, public transport shut down and people urged to stay away from large parts of the city.

Was it an immigrant that did the stabbings?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Was it an immigrant that did the stabbings?
    He was naturalized and had been in Ireland for 20 years. Two of the three people that stopped him were also immigrants, one from Brazil and one from France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Dublin_riot

Following the attack, rumours spread online that the perpetrator was a foreign national and that the children had died. Agitators fostered anti-immigrant sentiment, urging people to assemble at the site of the stabbings to "make your feelings known". Unrest started around 6:00 pm GMT, when members of a 100- to 200-strong crowd[7] began throwing fireworks and bottles at the garda? who were maintaining a perimeter around the crime scene.[8]

Rioting progressed to the adjacent O'Connell Street, Dublin's main thoroughfare, where the rioting crowd grew to about 500 people.[9] Buses, a Luas tram, and Garda vehicles were damaged or destroyed by vandalism or arson, and multiple shops were looted. In response, 400 garda? were dispatched, including the largest deployment of riot-gear-armed garda? in Ireland's history.[10] By 10:00 pm GMT, the rioters had been dispersed. Sixty garda? were assaulted during the riot, three of whom sustained serious injuries. Garda? arrested 34 people on the night of 23 November and made further arrests on 24 November, after a smaller group of people attempted to create unrest for a second night in a row. So far, 48 rioters have been arrested.

Widespread domestical and international condemnation of the riots included statements from the president of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins, the president of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, and the president of France, Emmanuel Macron. The Garda commissioner, Drew Harris, blamed the riot on a "lunatic, hooligan faction driven by a far-right ideology", while the minister for justice, Helen McEntee, stated that "a thuggish and manipulative element must not be allowed to use an appalling tragedy to wreak havoc." Opposition politicians called for the resignations of Harris and McEntee in the wake of the riots. The Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, pledged to update legislation relating to hate and incitement, as well as to pass new laws that would enable garda? to make better use of CCTV evidence.
    The attacker was disarmed by three men who witnessed the stabbing: Caio Benicio, a 43-year-old Deliveroo driver from Brazil, Warren Donohoe from Baltinglass, County Wicklow, and Alan Loren-Guille, a 17-year-old trainee chef from France.[19] Donohoe grabbed the attacker, whom Benicio then struck with his motorcycle helmet, knocking him to the ground and incapacitating him[14][20] with the help of Loren-Guille, who suffered minor injuries to his hand and face.[21] The attacker was then detained by garda? and taken to a Dublin hospital, having suffered serious injuries.[22] He was later reported to be a man in his 50s who had lived in Ireland for 20 years and had become a naturalised Irish citizen in 2014. He had been staying in homeless accommodation in Dublin’s north inner city.[23][24][25] The authorities have not announced the national origin of the attacker.[26][27]
    There had been a focus on the role played by social media in the riots, with anti-immigrant rhetoric and misinformation being spread on some platforms.[65] An analyst at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue also attributed the violence to failures by the Garda? to take threats from the far-right seriously and the government's failure to tackle a continuing housing crisis, which enabled the spread of anti-immigrant sentiment.[66]
    International mixed martial artist Conor McGregor, who is Irish, voiced his displeasure with the government for their handling of the knife attack and the riots that followed, saying he "does not condone" the riots but insisted that a "change" must occur and that Ireland was "at war".[79][80] His comments was branded "absolutely disgraceful" by T?naiste Miche?l Martin, adding "voices like that are inciting hate". McGregor later hit back at Martin's comments, saying the government was "blaming anyone but yourselves", adding the T?naiste was "worthless and spineless".[81]
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2023 at 09:40 AM.

I figured idiots thought it was an immigrant and would stir up shit.

Thank God for the 3 heros that stopped him so he couldnt hurt more people.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I was wondering if this made it on to here. We LITERALLY just finished eating Thanksgiving Dinner and me standing up and reciting something that I wrote about being thankful for Love and how there are not so great things happening in the world, but that love will win and it came on the TV.

A far right extremist group then proceeded to riot in Dublin and all over the news were videos of buses on fire, a Gardai car set on fire and violence. I just stood there in the corner and cried because this was exactly what I came here to escape in America. And here it was happening in my new home.

Right on cue, then next day you had assholes proclaiming that there "is no far right groups", that "they don't exist" and that "the violence and riots were carried out by far left extremists and anarchists". It's my worst nightmare. They're taking pages from the U.S. playbook and it's terrifying that it's happening in my new home
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information