Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47

Thread: Josh Duggar arrested on child porn charges

  1. #1
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,387
    Rep Power
    21474866

    Josh Duggar arrested on child porn charges

    I wouldn't really call this idiot a celebrity, but I didn't know where else to put it.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...id=mailsignout

    Josh Duggar, from TLC show '19 Kids and Counting,' arrested and in federal custody
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-27-2021 at 06:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Prison Mike Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,745
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I wonder what the fuckwit did. Homeland security was involved so sexual trafficking?

    OMG that poor woman has a kid every 2 years. That would be terrible.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 04-29-2021 at 04:12 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #3
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,387
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder what the fuckwit did. Homeland security was involved so sexual trafficking?

    OMG that poor woman has a kid every 2 years. That would be terrible.
    I know. Her vagina is a clown car.

  4. #4
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,467
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder what the fuckwit did. Homeland security was involved so sexual trafficking?

    OMG that poor woman has a kid every 2 years. That would be terrible.
    He does have a history as a kid toucher so could be...

    Also it's a girl!!! https://people.com/tv/anna-duggar-cl...d-josh-duggar/


    Share: Pregnant Anna Duggar Responds to Critic Asking How She and Husband Josh Duggar Can 'Afford' 7 Kids


    Anna Duggar is hitting back at a comment concerning her family's finances.

    After announcing on Friday that she and husband Josh Duggar are expecting their seventh child together, Anna replied to an Instagram user who asked, "How do you afford all those kids? Does Josh even work?"
    Last edited by puzzld; 04-29-2021 at 05:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  5. #5
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,286
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder what the fuckwit did. Homeland security was involved so sexual trafficking?

    OMG that poor woman has a kid every 2 years. That would be terrible.
    I swear, everyone in that family seems to pop out kids left and right.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  6. #6
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,639
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Child Porn


    Josh Duggar, a former reality TV star of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting who previously faced allegations that he molested underage girls as a teenager, was charged Friday with receiving and possessing child sexual abuse materials.

    Duggar allegedly downloaded child sexual abuse images online, and had in his possession material depicting sexual abuse of minors under age 12 two years ago, prosecutors said.

    He pleaded not guilty on both counts. His attorney Travis Story did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

    Duggar faces up to 20 years in prison and up to a $250,000 fine for each count if convicted.

    He made his first appearance in federal court on Friday via Zoom, where Judge Erin Wiedemann required that Duggar stay with a third party in a residence with no minors, should he post bond.

    He is scheduled for a detention hearing on May 5.

    The 33-year-old was arrested by US Marshals in Arkansas and booked into Washington County Jail on Thursday, just days after his wife, Anna Duggar, announced on Instagram that they were expecting their seventh child.

    Duggar gained prominence from the reality TV show 19 Kids and Counting, which followed the large conservative Christian family as they navigated family life and their religious beliefs.

    The show was canceled in 2015 after revelations that Duggar, the eldest child, had molested five young girls when he was a teenager — four of whom were his younger sisters, and one a family babysitter.

    Two of his sisters later told Fox News that his behavior was due to being "a young boy in puberty and a little too curious about girls."

    He later resigned as executive director of the Family Research Council’s political arm, FRC Action.

    That same year, Duggar admitted to being unfaithful to his wife through the extramarital affair website Ashley Madison, and said that he was addicted to porn. He sought treatment at a faith-based rehabilitation center, and in 2016 went for marriage counseling with his wife Anna.

    Duggar also lost a civil lawsuit in 2019 in which a man claimed Duggar illegally purchased his 5-acre property from the man's cousin.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml...mpression=true
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  7. #7
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,286
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Not shocked.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  8. #8
    Prison Mike Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,745
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I wonder if he molested his own children. Anna seems to have her head buried in the sand.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  9. #9
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,639
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder if he molested his own children. Anna seems to have her head buried in the sand.
    I wondered the same. They need to talk to those kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  10. #10
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,286
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I wondered the same. They need to talk to those kids.
    Yeah, and if he did, it's on her too.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  11. #11
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,639
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, and if he did, it's on her too.
    Agreed. These people who just keep popping out kids for God are total fruit loops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  12. #12
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,387
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Maybe he can bunk with Jumaki.

  13. #13
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,467
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Agreed. These people who just keep popping out kids for God are total fruit loops.
    I'll grant you that the Duggers and their ilk are fruit loops. But to my mind their biggest oddity isn't having lots of kids. Have 0, 2, or 20 for all I care as long as you can care for them and raise them up to be decent people. The thing that's slays me about them is the idea that even little bitty girls have to cover themselves because males might find them attractive and the poor males are at the mercy of their raging maleness. Raise your sons to believe that kids are kids and not "sexy" and that women can dress to please themselves and have no need to cater to you! Her bare shoulders are none of your concern. We see so many raised as Josh Dugger was raised who have internalized the idea that if you glimpse an ankle she was trying to tempt you, they believe that a nine year old is Delilah because she dressed a certain way or smiled or... And don't even get me started on the fruit loopyness of putting your self and your family on display, and holding the whole lot of you up as a pattern card of righteousness. Of course your kids will make mistakes, thats cause they are kids and it's their job to screw up and learn from their mistakes, why on earth would you up the stakes by making a tiny mistake into a family tragedy? Then when, God forbid, a small mistake happens the consequences are huge, you may even get the show that's your family's livelihood canceled. Can you imagine the guilt that comes with that? (not saying molesting your sisters is a small mistake, but JimBob seems to think it was) Anyway. I don't feel sorry for Josh as he is today, but I do think the way he was raised certainly exacerbated his natural creepy nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  14. #14
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,387
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I'll grant you that the Duggers and their ilk are fruit loops. But to my mind their biggest oddity isn't having lots of kids. Have 0, 2, or 20 for all I care as long as you can care for them and raise them up to be decent people. The thing that's slays me about them is the idea that even little bitty girls have to cover themselves because males might find them attractive and the poor males are at the mercy of their raging maleness. Raise your sons to believe that kids are kids and not "sexy" and that women can dress to please themselves and have no need to cater to you! Her bare shoulders are none of your concern. We see so many raised as Josh Dugger was raised who have internalized the idea that if you glimpse an ankle she was trying to tempt you, they believe that a nine year old is Delilah because she dressed a certain way or smiled or... And don't even get me started on the fruit loopyness of putting your self and your family on display, and holding the whole lot of you up as a pattern card of righteousness. Of course your kids will make mistakes, thats cause they are kids and it's their job to screw up and learn from their mistakes, why on earth would you up the stakes by making a tiny mistake into a family tragedy? Then when, God forbid, a small mistake happens the consequences are huge, you may even get the show that's your family's livelihood canceled. Can you imagine the guilt that comes with that? (not saying molesting your sisters is a small mistake, but JimBob seems to think it was) Anyway. I don't feel sorry for Josh as he is today, but I do think the way he was raised certainly exacerbated his natural creepy nature.
    I don't know much about this family other then the big sensational headlines, but I did see recently that one of the girls got married and no longer talks to the family. She dresses normally, uses birth control, lives a fairly normal life from what I can gather. I don't know her name, but there were stories on her recently. I would love to see her do a tell all on her whackadoodle family!

  15. #15
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,467
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't know much about this family other then the big sensational headlines, but I did see recently that one of the girls got married and no longer talks to the family. She dresses normally, uses birth control, lives a fairly normal life from what I can gather. I don't know her name, but there were stories on her recently. I would love to see her do a tell all on her whackadoodle family!
    Here's the low down:
    https://www.the-sun.com/entertainmen...-on-religious/

    And then there's Jana. Unmarried and GASP 30!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  16. #16
    Prison Mike Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,745
    Rep Power
    21474857
    And...of course Anna is supporting him. That is sick.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  17. #17
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,387
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    And...of course Anna is supporting him. That is sick.
    She's put herself in a situation where she doesn't have much of a choice. There was never any doubt in my mind that she would support him.

  18. #18
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    21474849
    This just makes me wanna throw up.


    "Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

  19. #19
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,467
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    She's put herself in a situation where she doesn't have much of a choice. There was never any doubt in my mind that she would support him.
    https://twitter.com/RustBeltRebel/st...90505914310658
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  20. #20
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,387
    Rep Power
    21474866
    From digging into that feed, after he admitted touching his sisters the Duggars had Josh 'scared' by a cop that was a friend. Turns out the cop was arrested and sentenced to 56 years for child porn. I'm seeing a pattern here.

    https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2012/...nced-56-years/

    Retired Trooper Sentenced To 56 Years

    Joseph Hutchens, a retired Arkansas state trooper, stood in a courtroom Thursday and apologized for bringing disgrace to the uniform he wore for more than 25 years.

    Hutchens, 66, pleaded no contest to 10 counts of distributing, possessing or viewing matter depicting sexually explicit conduct involving a child. He was charged as a habitual offender and received 56 years in prison.

  21. #21
    Senior Member of_corpse_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I never heard of it either
    Posts
    1,769
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Maybe he can bunk with Jumaki.
    What 😳

  22. #22
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,639
    Rep Power
    21474864
    We need a "Kermit drinking tea" emoji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  23. #23
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,387
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    We need a "Kermit drinking tea" emoji.
    and a popcorn eating emoji!

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    13074150
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I know. Her vagina is a clown car.
    That be so awesome!

  25. #25
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,639
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    That be so awesome!
    Well, depends on the perspective. If you're a dude? Then at the point she's at it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway and that doesn't seem so awesome. I'm not trying to shame anyone here, but after NINETEEN kids, it's inevitable. At some point it doesn't bounce back anymore. Just being honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •