Thread: Infant (2mths) Was Killed In The Care of Babysitter Marissa Tietsort (28) Just Days Before She Faces Court On Unrelated Child Abuse Charges

Infant (2mths) Was Killed In The Care of Babysitter Marissa Tietsort (28) Just Days Before She Faces Court On Unrelated Child Abuse Charges

I hope this smugshot's an old, non-child abuse related one

https://wkow.com/news/2018/10/22/wau...death-of-baby/

WAUSAU (WAOW) ? The Wausau Police Department is investigating the death of a 2-month-old baby.

According to officials, they were called to North 3rd Avenue Thursday evening on reports of an unresponsive baby.

They said the baby?s mom had just returned to the laundromat after picking up the baby from the babysitter?s home on North 6th Street and the child was unresponsive.

The infant was declared dead on the scene and investigators said they believe the baby died in the care of the babysitter.

Police said the babysitter is 28-year-old Marissa Tietsort. When police contacted Tietsort they said she had a warrant for a previous incident of child abuse. She heads to court for those charges Monday.

According to police, after an autopsy they are investigating the death as a homicide. Police expect to refer chargers to the District Attorney after the final autopsy results.

Nope, Blighted. It's the current smugshot. Sorry to report but it's in the news. Says she "smiled" while it was being taken.

Tried finding a Facey but my computer is being wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

If I left my baby with a sitter and came home to find it dead I would be going on trial for the babysitters death.

Quote Originally Posted by poeticchaos View Post
    If I left my baby with a sitter and came home to find it dead I would be going on trial for the babysitters death.
    Yup. And be acquitted because a jury would look at her dumb ass smiling in her booking photo and be like, "Who cares?"
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baby-sitt...VKB8k-zcXHaHjA

WAUSAU, Wis. – A Wisconsin baby sitter who allegedly killed a 2-month-old boy then pretended he was alive when she gave the boy back to his mother has been charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

A criminal complaint filed Friday says 28-year-old Marissa Tietsort of Wausau caused the infant's death in October, then put him in a snowsuit and car seat and returned him to his mother — without telling her the child was dead.

Authorities found the mother trying to revive the boy, but he had died hours earlier of blunt force head injuries from multiple impacts to the head.

During a court appearance Friday, Judge Jill Falstad issued a $500,000 cash bond for Tietsort and ordered that she have no contact with children or with the victim's family, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Tietsort, who is pregnant with her sixth child, also faces child abuse charges involving an 11-month-old girl in her care. That charge stems from an August incident. Tietsort was arrested in that case after the 2-month-old died in October.

A message left with the public defender's office hasn't been returned.

According to the criminal complaint, the mother of the 2-month-old boy dropped him and his older brother off at Tietsort's home on Oct. 18.

About two hours later, the baby's mother received a text from Tietsort, in which Tietsort told her that a local news website published a story saying she'd been charged with child abuse and she isn't supposed to have contact with children. Tietsort told the mother not to tell anyone she was watching her two sons.

When the victim's mother came to pick up her sons later, the infant was in his car seat with a hat pulled down over his eyes. The mother told police she thought he was sleeping, the complaint said.

The boy's mother later realized her son was not breathing, cold and stiff. Officers arrived to find the boy had "ashen skin tone, his jaw was clenched and his lips were blue."

Tietsort told police she didn't kill the baby, but knew he was dead, the complaint said. When her boyfriend got home that evening, they went to McDonald's and she brought the dead baby with them, according to the complaint.

After she gave the boy back to his mother, Tietsort, her boyfriend and their son went swimming at a local hotel
    , the complaint said.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    The mom should have come pick up the baby as soon as she got the text from the babysitter telling the mom she was being investigated for child abuse.

But besides that, fuck this bitch. And her POS boyfriend.

I'm going to cut the mum a little slack, could be she's a single mum & had to choose between picking her baby up early & losing her job, then the possibility of eviction etcetc.

If she had options & just said fuck it because she was out enjoying herself or something though, then that's different.

Also, Marissa wrote to the judge & her letter is so tacky, gross & completely lacking in remorse that it got posted to r/trashy

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comm..._handling_the/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Pregnant and “wanna ankle bracelet to go to the Methadone clinic because she’s been 4 years sober?”

I’m not trying to be a dick but why do ppl consider themselves sober when going to a Methadone clinic? I know the purpose of the clinic (and it’s benefits, I suppose) but IMO, it’s hardly “sober”

And honestly, I don’t care WHAT crime someone’s been arrested for (no matter how trivial) smiling in your mugshot deserves a throat punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I'm going to cut the mum a little slack, could be she's a single mum & had to choose between picking her baby up early & losing her job, then the possibility of eviction etcetc.

If she had options & just said fuck it because she was out enjoying herself or something though, then that's different.

Also, Marissa wrote to the judge & her letter is so tacky, gross & completely lacking in remorse that it got posted to r/trashy

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comm..._handling_the/
    Love me some r/trashy. Posted a pic of a local girl who had her 6 year old son take a picture of her in the thigh high boots she had just bought for her stripping job whil also only wearing underwear and a sports bra. She was less than pleased

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Love me some r/trashy. Posted a pic of a local girl who had her 6 year old son take a picture of her in the thigh high boots she had just bought for her stripping job whil also only wearing underwear and a sports bra. She was less than pleased

Don't any of these people watch cheap 1980s serial killer movies? The main character always had a childhood that sounded something like this

Don't any of these people watch cheap 1980s serial killer movies? The main character always had a childhood that sounded something like this
    That's almost the same thing that caused Michael Myers to become all murdery as a child.

A friend of mine was in a long term relationship to a guy who became hooked on pain pills for several years. When he could no longer obtain them via doctor shopping, she had to buy them off the street for him so he would not get sick. He eventually went to treatment and was on methadone. It was very costly and he was on it for 4yrs. During the 3yrs they kept upping his dose. I could never understand that. He was craving narcs but wasn't sick from it and he didn't take any narcs on the side. He was forced to quit methadone when he got arrested and she moved out while he was in jail. His addiction was the least of his issues as he was abusive and pretty much refused to work. She said it cost around $400/month and that there was never a plan to get him off. I follow him on FB and he described in detail his struggle with withdrawal from methadone while being homeless. At one point he bought unwashed poppy seeds in bulk and made a tea with them for the small amount of opium to take the edge off. I was a bit concerned about that, but he's been totally clean for a couple years now. He still can't remain employed for long, still angry and violent, and couch surfs but he's beaten that addiction. He developed an odd addiction with weed. He claimed that he couldn't get high with greens and had to have wax or shatter and could not live without it. He has an obvious psych disorder that isn't being treated.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Well.... This was the post we found after we went digging because of his diddling
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well.... This was the post we found after we went digging because of his diddling
    Yikes!

Shes something all right.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Shes something all right.
    I started watching, then I realized it was over an hour long and I want to REALLY watch this so I'm waiting until later.

17 minutes in and all I can say is:

FUCK THESE ASSHOLES.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I started watching, then I realized it was over an hour long and I want to REALLY watch this so I'm waiting until later.

17 minutes in and all I can say is:

FUCK THESE ASSHOLES.
    I watched the whole thing twice. The patience these cops have is crazy. I would throat punch her.

This is the third time she has been interviewed for child abuse and she lost custody of all of her children.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-28-2023 at 05:25 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I watched the whole thing twice. The patience these cops have is crazy. I would throat punch her.

This is the third time she has been interviewed for child abuse and she lost custody of all of her children.
    I did end up watching it last night before bed. She's a real piece of shit and her boyfriend isn't exactly wonderful either.

Thread Information