Thread: Gregory Johnston - Died May 22

Gregory Johnston - Died May 22

COD?

JOHNSTON GREGORY JAMES
    May 24, 2007

Age 23. Suddenly on May 22, 2007. Beloved son of Wayne and Deborah (Nee Gasparetto). Dear brother of Jenni and Michael. Loving grandson of Judy. Also survived by many loving aunts, uncles, cousins, his two cats Pepper and Monda, and many friends including his best friends Aaron and Justin. Gregory attended Chippewa Valley Schools and was a 2002 graduate of Riverside Academy. Visitation Thursday 5-9 p.m. and Friday 2-9 p.m. Funeral Saturday 10:30 a.m. at Wujek-Calcaterra & Sons, Inc., 36900 Schoenherr at Metro Parkway (16 Mile). Interment Resurrection Cemetery, Clinton Township. Share memories with the family at their "On Line Guest Book" at WujekCalcaterra.com

His Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =98399194

Re: Gregory Johnston - Died May 22

Oooooooooh!  A fresh one.

Here's an LJ entry about him -- only shares the obit though:

http://fuckbot.livejournal.com/

Keep an eye on that though! 

Seems like he was very well loved. Sad.

http://wujekcalcaterra.com/guestbook/guestbook.php?service_id=07-01-0400

RIP Gregory

http://behaviour.livejournal.com/

Ahhhhhhhhhh he would've LOVED us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I love you

Greg, I miss you so much. I hope you know. You were my best friend and still are because I am going to talk to you every day. I drove home last night and thought, "This is the time I would call Greg". You talked me through everything, even if it was just to get my mind off driving home alone at night. I love you and I miss you terribly, I am dying inside, and I wonder if you felt the same. I wonder what went through your mind as you sat in your room, or what I could've done to make it better. I am so mad at you, and I don't mind telling you that, because you are my greg and I have never had to pretend or sugar coat anything with you.

A couple of things: 1. I am probably going to cry every day for a long time, and I don't want you to feel sorry for me because in time I will stop crying, but I won't forget. 2. Please don't haunt me. I would love to see you, but I do not like to be scared. (and a little bit of me is hoping you read this and want to scare me). 3.I am still confused about everything. Ok, you lied about some things, but who hasn't. I know you know I like mystery movies but geez, I am not nancy drew and I am no good at piecing together the puzzle. maybe some things were better left unsaid. 4. After I talked to you the first time, I was going to call you back and see if you wanted to get lunch/coffee at the Coney next door to me at around noon. I didn't, because I let work come first, because I was "too busy", and on a normal day this wouldn't have mattered, but now it's eating me alive. If anything, maybe you can teach me to put my friends higher than any job or any menial bullshit. I'm not going to lie to you, when you were telling me about that guy, I was still working, and probably half listening, and now I am wondering what I missed. Even if there were a single misplaced sigh or word, I'll never know. and I am a great believer in destiny, so I'm sure I was never supposed to know, but that also means that this was meant to be, and that nothing, or noone could have stopped it. I sincerely hope that something good comes from this heartache, whether it's that you do not have to worry anymore, or that somehow your death is the cataclysmic event that changes all of us for the better.

I am not a religious person (duh.) and I am not going to say my prayers through middle men in the hopes that you hear it. I am going to talk you every day (whether you like it or not) just like you were here next to me. And I am so scared for today. I hope that you choose to be by my side and hold my hand. I already know there are going to be so many things that we are going to laugh at today. I'm looking forward to seeing you. And when I try to hug you, please laugh at me.

You might get a kick out of this: The last thing you texted me with was: ZOMG I got it today!  which was your response to when I told you I saw you driving a hummer. and your last message to me was a youtube video of a fake David Blain that we both thought was hilarious. and oh yeah, I saw a picture yesterday of the "Shoes." woman(?) that said "oh, and by the way betch...Fuck You!" that I immediately thought about sending you until I remembered that I couldn't. but I can still let you know about it.

I love you. K, thanks for listening, bitch.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and BTW, my glasses look better on me. You took this the last time I saw you. You're silly, gregory.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=592193 40&blogID=268263988&MyToken=04b0fe66-1a00-4bbc-9094-03eabe5fd03d

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

In Remembrance

The other day we lost a very dear friend of mine. I only wish I knew him as well as I could have. He was an amazing man who filled everyone's life with joy through his song.

I am sad to day that he committed suicide the other day. And today we mourn for him.

To a man that shared my life, my astrological sign, my name, and many aspects of my life. Gregory, I can only wish you knew how much I loved you.

Here's looking at you son.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=497665 06&blogID=268079153&MyToken=66665254-1906-4fd1-84dd-cbf5226bdca6

RIP Greg

Seemed like he had great friends.  Sad.

Awe...a friend wrote this comment
    GREG!!!
    GET MAY 25TH OFF!
    you are coming out for my birthday, damn it!

Thread Information