Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big Brother (TV Show)

Re: Big Brother (TV Show)

I do watch BB every other season it seems. It's a guilty pleasure, and the whole family watches it not necessarily together though. :x  I wish it was on a little later. It always interrupts our summer evenings, but we still tend to make the time to watch it!

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=7614.msg378861#msg378861 date=1180098950]
    Do you ever start threads for people with the IQ over burnt toast?  Or do you do this on every forum?
    [/quote]

I've noticed this trend too.

Like the 'do you shave your pubs' thread. It's none of your fucking business Miguel, it's not like you are chatting with friends here. Maybe you need to take a little time getting to know the people here before getting so personal. If one of the regulars asked that I don't think I would have even felt like I did when a noob asked it. I hope the other girls didn't answer it either. You aren't making a very good first impression here now are you?

You've been a member for 5 days and have posted 2 days and have 102 posts. But I don't think anyone feels like they know you yet.

Jesus, chill out guys!  You take this place so bloody seriously!

What do you want to know about me?  I am just a normal guy who works 9-5 and likes a bit of banter!  I don't want to meet a partner here, I have a girlfriend, real life and real friends!  You need to lighten up nerd.

[quote author=Miguel link=topic=7614.msg378897#msg378897 date=1180101116]
    Jesus, chill out guys!  You take this place so bloody seriously!

What do you want to know about me?  I am just a normal guy who works 9-5 and likes a bit of banter!  I don't want to meet a partner here, I have a girlfriend, real life and real friends!  You need to lighten up nerd.
    [/quote]

Dude, look at the name of this site.  That is the primary draw.  Not whether you have pubes or not or would have sex with a random internet stranger.  Seriously, there are plenty of other forums for that kinda of "chit chat"

We have fun here and that fun is based on death for those of us that do not reek of desperation.
    Just saying, topics like this put you right in that category for most of us.

Don't 'dude' me.

I was just having a bit of 'fun' but the noob gets it which I hear happens a lot around here.  You should try treating newer members a little better and stop huddling in your pathetic clique.

[quote author=Miguel link=topic=7614.msg378910#msg378910 date=1180101649]
    Don't 'dude' me.

I was just having a bit of 'fun' but the noob gets it which I hear happens a lot around here.  You should try treating newer members a little better and stop huddling in your pathetic clique.
    [/quote]

I call people dude like you call women hun, get over it.

It's not a clique assmunch, it a site about death, not who wants to do you. Every other friggin' noob  starts these same tired threads and thinks it's fun, you are not the first, hence our annoyance.
    I offered friendly advice.  If you choose not to take it so be it but don't get smart with me.

[quote author=death roe link=topic=7614.msg378894#msg378894 date=1180100785]
    Like the 'do you shave your pubs' thread. It's none of your fucking business Miguel, it's not like you are chatting with friends here. Maybe you need to take a little time getting to know the people here before getting so personal. If one of the regulars asked that I don't think I would have even felt like I did when a noob asked it. I hope the other girls didn't answer it either. You aren't making a very good first impression here now are you?

You've been a member for 5 days and have posted 2 days and have 102 posts. But I don't think anyone feels like they know you yet.
    [/quote]

You were warned by Mortis about us Miguel. You have started inane threads. You don't understand that not everyone here is a teenager that giggles and coos when you show them attention. There are highly intelligent people here that will call you for the stupid things you say and do. As Mortis warned you, we have been attacked in the media and there have been issues here among us.
    It would be advantageous to you to observe and learn about the people here.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

I have taken into consideration your points guys and will act accordingly.

deliberate_misuse

Jesus, chill out guys!&nbsp; You take this place so bloody seriously!

What do you want to know about me?&nbsp; I am just a normal guy who works 9-5 and likes a bit of banter!&nbsp; I don't want to meet a partner here, I have a girlfriend, real life and real friends!&nbsp; You need to lighten up nerd.
    [/quote]

You're so cliche!&nbsp; If we don't fawn all over your 'clever' posts, suddenly we're friendless nerds who need to lighten up.

If you're going to stick around, can you please make your sig smaller?&nbsp; I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome from having to scroll down so far all the time.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=7614.msg378942#msg378942 date=1180104087]
    You're so cliche!&nbsp; If we don't fawn all over your 'clever' posts, suddenly we're friendless nerds who need to lighten up.

If you're going to stick around, can you please make your sig smaller?&nbsp; I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome from having to scroll down so far all the time.

[/quote]

Go to your profile and click the box to not see sigs.

Can a moderator just delete this thread?&nbsp; It is going no-where fast.&nbsp; Don't worry I won't start anymore.

Jesus, chill out guys!&nbsp; You take this place so bloody seriously!
    What do you want to know about me?&nbsp; I am just a normal guy who works 9-5 and likes a bit of banter!&nbsp; I don't want to meet a partner here, I have a girlfriend, real life and real friends!&nbsp; You need to lighten up nerd.
    [/quote]

Don't 'Nerd' me....WTH? And I don't want to know shit about you now, I will read your posts and learn about you in that way. It probably wont make me want to share my pubic status with you then either though. You have left a bad taste in my mouth thus far, I will try to be open minded, but so far...I'm not liking you so much. And that is the first time I have said that to anyone here.

In the pervie threads that are on this site, the people are already buddies. Not new people who pop in and start asking extremely personal things of the women here (many under 18 too). We don't know if you are a pervert trying to get a titillating conversation just for your sick pleasure or if you are a genuine nice guy that likes to banter. It will take a little time, but I'm sure you will understand and fit in soon, give it a chance-don't force it. And I don't think anyone in here that jokes and flirts are doing anything more than having a little innocent fun with their friends.

We enjoy the intelligent and fun chatter about the deaths and other issues. But we are not on this forum to discuss our pubic hairstyles to a new guy or anyone for me personally...But you don't get that? After you've been here a while, we all get to know each other. Not just from what you say about yourself (which can be all lies),we learn much more so from what you share in the threads.

If you were to go to a bar and meet a lady, do you ask her right off the bat if she shaves her pubes? Or if she sleeps with people she meets in bars? I bet you would get shot down there too. Think of it in that context, you just met us so how are you going to get to know us and let us get to know you? By making intelligent posts in the death threads more initially, and some of the 'social' threads. That's a great way for people to become familiarized with your intelligence, style and personality and then people will decide what kind of a guy you are. And you would learn the same things from all of us.

Oh lets not delete this thread, everyone can go back and refer to it if you keep us this style!

Don't 'dude' me. I was just having a bit of 'fun' but the noob gets it which I hear happens a lot around here.&nbsp; You should try treating newer members a little better and stop huddling in your pathetic clique.
    [/quote]

Oh we have not bashed you for being a noob. I don't think I have ever done that (but I could be wrong, if any, only a very few). It was advice to have a better MDS experience really. Brutal honest information you need to know apparently.

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=7614.msg378923#msg378923 date=1180102627]
    It would be advantageous to you to observe and learn about the people here.[/quote]

That is such an accurate statement!

Eww..he started a thread about 'pube-hairstyles'?!?!?!

[quote author=egordo46 link=topic=7614.msg379075#msg379075 date=1180109430]
    Eww..he started a thread about 'pube-hairstyles'?!?!?!
    [/quote]

&nbsp; &nbsp;

Niiiiiiiiice.

Don't 'dude' me.

I was just having a bit of 'fun' but the noob gets it which I hear happens a lot around here.&nbsp; You should try treating newer members a little better and stop huddling in your pathetic clique.
    [/quote]

You've moved from noob status, so start acting like a member. It might get you places.

Don't 'dude' me.

I was just having a bit of 'fun' but the noob gets it which I hear happens a lot around here.&nbsp; You should try treating newer members a little better and stop huddling in your pathetic clique.
    [/quote]

We are definitely not a clique. But from your inane posts it would appear that you are trying desperately to find a clique to fit in to.
    We actually have rules against &quot;noob bashing&quot; because this forum was notorious for making them run away. So trust me, this was not &quot;noob bashing.&quot;
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

While the &quot;pube&quot; thread was a HUGELY bad idea, I can see where he might have gotten the idea, or similar ideas, wasn't a bad thing. When he first got here a few of us did the same thing to him that we have done to other guys and that the guys do to every girl that comes on here...We asked for noodz, teased him and just in general flirted and joked around. I don't take any of that seriously and don't think many others do either. I don't like the idea of a pubes thread and think it's disgusting, but I don't see a huge difference in that and asking him to send or post a pick of his penis. Not everyone does this, but if you are that up-in-arms about this stuff why not do it in the penis/ass and tits threads or report the scat link. I think the scat link is the worst, but I dont have to click on it (unless I have a lame day)

His comment on cliques can be justified to a certain extent since quite a few jumped on him, blindsided and generally ripped him up. I'm not saying he has said the most intelligent things here, not saying he's stupid or an igmo either. I haven't seen EVERYTHING he has posted, but in general, I try to reserve judgment for a while, because I know how intimidated I felt coming in here for the first time and wanting so badly to fit in and make new friends.

I've seen stupid comments here and there is no doubt I've made quite a few. I've had posts misinterpreted as well as mood and attitude. I'm not taking up for Miguel just the general idea of what is come down on. You can even take his name out of it.

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=7614.msg377255#msg377255 date=1180021108]
    I personally think its the most stupid show ever made....I mean have people really got fuck all to do in their own lives that a reality TV show is preferable?
    I honestly think whoevers concept this was should go home, drink a large bottle of vodka and sit in their garage with the doors closed and the engine running.

The idea of the game is so simple that even George Bush probably understands it.....the contestants spend 6 weeks baiting the viewers with a &quot;will they, wont they sleep with that person&quot;...oh and the show producers deliberatly put people together who will clash.

this thread is a failure
    [/quote]

But..if you can &quot;survive&quot; that long in a house with a bunch of whacked people and get $250,000 out of it. Why not?

[quote author=Wildgem link=topic=7614.msg379706#msg379706 date=1180125539]
    While the &quot;pube&quot; thread was a HUGELY bad idea, I can see where he might have gotten the idea, or similar ideas, wasn't a bad thing. When he first got here a few of us did the same thing to him that we have done to other guys and that the guys do to every girl that comes on here...We asked for noodz, teased him and just in general flirted and joked around. I don't take any of that seriously and don't think many others do either. I don't like the idea of a pubes thread and think it's disgusting, but I don't see a huge difference in that and asking him to send or post a pick of his penis. Not everyone does this, but if you are that up-in-arms about this stuff why not do it in the penis/ass and tits threads or report the scat link. I think the scat link is the worst, but I dont have to click on it (unless I have a lame day)

His comment on cliques can be justified to a certain extent since quite a few jumped on him, blindsided and generally ripped him up. I'm not saying he has said the most intelligent things here, not saying he's stupid or an igmo either. I haven't seen EVERYTHING he has posted, but in general, I try to reserve judgment for a while, because I know how intimidated I felt coming in here for the first time and wanting so badly to fit in and make new friends.

I've seen stupid comments here and there is no doubt I've made quite a few. I've had posts misinterpreted as well as mood and attitude. I'm not taking up for Miguel just the general idea of what is come down on. You can even take his name out of it.
    [/quote]

The point I was making was that indeed we do have these kind of threads, could we get something different?&nbsp; Surely he must have other things to contribute.&nbsp; Mimicking what's already been posted makes a forum rather stagnant don't you think?

any brit been watching?

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=7614.msg379723#msg379723 date=1180126266]
    The point I was making was that indeed we do have these kind of threads, could we get something different?&nbsp; Surely he must have other things to contribute.&nbsp; Mimicking what's already been posted makes a forum rather stagnant don't you think?
    [/quote]

We have many of these threads.
    We are still waiting for an intelligent post.

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=7614.msg389275#msg389275 date=1180648212]

We have many of these threads.
    We are still waiting for an intelligent post.

[/quote]

Intelligent threads or posts? I've seen many intelligent posts. Not so much on the threads. :lol:

Thread Information