Page 978 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 976 977 978 979 980 988 1028 1078 ... LastLast
Results 24,426 to 24,450 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Well, it also kind of puts you in risk for what every woman eventually does in heels: trips and falls.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I love heels but they effing kill my feet after long periods. I guess I can't understand why you would add to the uncomfortable factor Then again, I'm a dog walker and always look homeless so anything girlie at this point is foreign to me.

Bowie does have a good point. I'd be afraid of taking a header and hurting the baby. But I'm also a horrendous clutz lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, it also kind of puts you in risk for what every woman eventually does in heels: trips and falls.
    Wait, what?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Bowie does have a good point. I'd be afraid of taking a header and hurting the baby. But I'm also a horrendous clutz lol.
    i trip in sandals. especially on carpet. NOTHING IS SAFE but mainly for the bolded part
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Wait, what?
    Yes.

I got some Prada heels at Nordstrom's Rack for a steal and was so excited to wear them to Vegas. What I failed to notice was the tread part on the bottom of the shoe was completely worn off. I was slipping and sliding as if I was walking on ice. I had to take my shoes off and walk the strip barefoot. I'm pretty sure I contracted some nasty disease doing that-plus I had huge blisters and it hurt to wear heels for my sisters wedding.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Literally could not finish that video - I kept freaking out with every wobble.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Better get some tissues before I watch that video.

Wait, I mean for the weeping.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Here is Chelsea Clinton in her maternity clothes.

The woman Tim McGraw bitch slapped during a concert earlier this month has taken the first step in slapping Tim back ... with a lawsuit.

Jesslyn Taylor has hired a lawyer who has already contacted Tim's people ... and it's pretty obvious she wants Tim to ante up ... or face a personal injury lawsuit.

Her lawyer, Eric Hertz -- a Georgia personal injury attorney -- tells TMZ his client was NOT trying to grab Tim's junk when he hauled off and slapped her. He says she was nothing more than an enthusiastic fan who was part of the show's "interactive environment" and merely wanted a touch.

Hertz says Jesslyn is furious Tim's been slinging mud at her by claiming she was aggressive ... trying to rip his jeans ... and she was thrown out of the concert as a result. He says she feels humiliated and for starters wants an apology.

Cops told us they side with Tim and feel he's the victim.

When you hire a P.I. attorney to contact someone who slapped you, you want one of two things: money or a lawsuit to get you money.

We reached out to McGraw's reps ... so far no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz38ZtuXBho

The slap video is at the link

Drew Barrymore's sister, 47, is found dead in her car with 'pills scattered all over the passenger seat' in California

Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore's half-sister has been 'found dead' from a suspected suicide in California just days before her birthday.
    Jessica Barrymore, 47, was found dead in her car in National City on Tuesday.
    It has been reported that numerous white pills were scattered on the passenger seat of her car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alifornia.html

So...the Beiber and Orlando Bloom are fighting over a girl/

Miranda Kerr. Now she is plastered all over my facebook feeds.

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/the-fac...9#.U9zWaPldWy4

Social media websites have been buzzing over the altercation between pop star Justin Bieber and Pirates of the Caribbean actor Orlando Bloom, who split from Kerr in 2013. They have a three-year-old son.

According to the London Daily Mail, Bieber told Bloom “Say hi to Miranda for me!” just moments after the actor tried to punch him when they ran into each other at the Cipriani restaurant on the Spanish Island of Ibiza on Wednesday.

The restaurant was packed with celebs, including Paris Hilton, Diddy and Leonardo Dicaprio, who was part of Bloom’s group.

The 20-year-old singer was reported to have got “very close” to the model at an after-party at a New York hotel after the Victoria’s Secret show in 2012, while she was still married to Bloom.

Hours after the fight hit the headlines Kerr, 31, posted a picture of herself and their son, Flynn, on the web, followed by a provocative shot of her topless in a bath from her new campaign for 7 For All Mankind Jeans.

This is not the first time Kerr has been caught up in a fight between two men. In May two of Australia’s richest men started brawling in the street after falling out when one of them left his wife and started dating Kerr.

James Packer and David Gyngell, both media moguls, have been friends since childhood, and Gyngell was best man at Packer’s wedding to wife Erica.

But last year Packer, 46 – son of pioneering broadcaster Kerry Packer – announced that he had separated from his wife, and allegedly began a relationship with Kerr, Bloom’s ex-wife. Both men later apologised and said they remain friends.

But clearly there is no love lost between Bieber and Bloom as the pop star continued to taunt the film star.

Bieber posted a picture of the 37-year-old actor, apparently in tears, just hours after this week’s brawl in Ibiza.

The photo, taken last year when an emotional Bloom appeared at his Romeo and Juliet broadway premiere, surfaced on Bieber’s Instagram page late on Wednesday.

It received 57 000 “likes” before being removed.

Reports also claimed Bieber is alleged to have told Bloom Kerr “was good” in reference to a date he reportedly had with the model, 31, in 2012 while she was married to Bloom.

His taunt pushed the usually mild-mannered Bloom, who is a Buddhist and a Unicef ambassador, over the edge.

Bieber is then believed to have quipped “say hi to Miranda for me” before walking away to pose for photos with fans.

TMZ reports that one version has Bieber extending his hand to Bloom, who refused it. When the singer asked what the problem was, he mentioned Kerr. As Bieber tried to walk away, Bloom “swung” a punch at him. A second version of the incident has Bieber telling Bloom that he slept with his wife – prompting the actor to throw a blow.

Kerr and Bloom announced their separation in October after three years of marriage, claiming they had split several months earlier.

As soon as rumours swirled of a possible fling with Bieber, Kerr’s lawyers quickly sent out a letter calling such claims “false and defamatory”.

Meanwhile, there is bad blood between Bieber and Bloom as the actor also has ties to Bieber’s ex, Selena Gomez; in April they were spotted partying at the Forum in LA after taking in Chelsea Handler’s Uganda Be Kidding Me show.

Fans and celebrities have reportedly been quick to take sides with Bieber gaining few supporters outside his Beliebers. Actress Alyssa Milano kept her stance simple, tweeting: “#TeamOrlando.”

Ray Donovan star Kerris Dorsey added some perspective: “Let’s be honest – the real crime here is that Justin Bieber has taken up wearing a fedora.”

Jimmy Fallon riffed on The Tonight Show: “Orlando Bloom apparently threw a punch at Justin Bieber last night during an argument at a nightclub. Orlando’s hand was pretty sore today. You know, from all the high fives he got.”

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Justin Bieber is the biggest twat piece of shit douchebag ever. Fucking disgusting little fuck stick.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Justin Bieber is the biggest twat piece of shit douchebag ever. Fucking disgusting little fuck stick.
    Yep. Probably one of the only people in existence where people would cheer if he wound up dead. Add Michael Vick to that list too .
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yep. Probably one of the only people in existence where people would cheer if he wound up dead. Add Michael Vick to that list too .
    Bieber is such a loser. He's ridiculous. The only people who like him are idiot children, and that's because they don't know any better. (Sorry if any of your idiot children like him and I've offended you. ) oh yeah. And gold diggers. Gross bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

This made me giggle:
    Details surrounding Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's Ibiza fight continue to seep out—slowly, allowing us time to savor each new bite—and today's involves Leonardo DiCaprio "flicking" a fight-hungry Bieber away from Bloom's table.

Orlando Bloom Threw a Punch at Justin Bieber in Ibiza Last Night
    Human pissbucket Justin Bieber and fucking Legolas got into a fight last night at Cipriani in…
    Read on gawker.​com
    The story, which eye witness and Spanish model Anastasia Skolkova told The Mirror, begins when Justin Bieber approached Bloom and DiCaprio's table, where they were seated with "a lot of friends." Bieber reportedly said something, rumored to be about Miranda Kerr, to the table:

"I don't know exactly what [he said], because it was seven or eight metres away. Leo brushed his hands at him, like, I don't care what you say. Yeah, he flicked him away."
    Skolkova goes on to say that post-flick "Bieber got angry." But he wasn't the only one who was angry—he wasn't even the one who got the most angry! She continues, "Orlando got very, very angry":

"When Bieber walked maybe 10 metres away, Orlando maybe had half a minute to think about what he was going to do," continues Ana. "He got up and started running. Then he jumped over the sofa."
    And the rest is Ibiza fight history.
    Also this:

While I think Kris Jenner is vile and spineless 9 out of 10 times, this is just stupid: http://gawker.com/justin-bieber-want...ner-1615044340

Really Bruce Jenner?? I mean, really.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    So...the Beiber and Orlando Bloom are fighting over Orlando's ex wife*
    fixt.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Woah...Bruce Jenner! He realllly needs to get a hair cut. I think he might be doing it just to piss off Kris and Kim though, and if that's the case then MULLET AWAAAAAAAY!

I read a story that he was getting a sex change. Don't know if that's true or not.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I read a story that he was getting a sex change. Don't know if that's true or not.
    That's been flying around for over a year now - esp after her got his adam's apple shaved down.

It seems like in the article I read, it was mentioned that they were going to address the whole sex change thing on the show. I dunno, I have never watched the show and I never will. I would rather eat a shit sammich than sit thru an episode.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    It seems like in the article I read, it was mentioned that they were going to address the whole sex change thing on the show. I dunno, I have never watched the show and I never will. I would rather eat a shit sammich than sit thru an episode.
    Well they haven't yet soooo....(what - we have have shameful guilty pleasures!)

I have my share of guilty pleasures...love love love Rupaul's Drag Race. Never miss an episode of True Blood, Grey's, and a few others. KUWTK ain't one of them. I would never watch The Hills or Jersey Shore because they all came off to me as a bunch of pretentious assholes. Same with the Kardashians. I miss the Osbournes. That was entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Bieber is such a loser. He's ridiculous. The only people who like him are idiot children, and that's because they don't know any better. (Sorry if any of your idiot children like him and I've offended you. ) oh yeah. And gold diggers. Gross bitches.
    You left out one....Strippers, I mean exotic dancers.

Holy shit, he has copper wire for hair. What happened to him? His face is melting too. H.E. C.R.E.E.P.Y.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information