Page 939 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,475 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    absolutely. i was given it for breakthrough anxiety. i don't take it, , but it was prescribed to me for that reason. i believe its similar to benadryl.
    I take it because when I get stressed out I get itchy all over. Sadly it doesn't help when I get too hot and get itchy, but for everyday its great!

Regardless, its sad PSH returned to drugs. I didn't know he'd HD a problem and went to rehab last year.

I also love people who claim that Mia and the Prosecutoe's choice to not press charges was because it was a lie. They stated it was to avoid traumatising Dylan, which I find valid given the reactions and statements from today -
    Likely wouldn't be different when she was a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Hydroxyzine for anxiety?? I take that And its an antihystamine (sp?) According to my 2 docs. I mean, drugs can always be used off label but still.
    I was prescribed hydroxyzine for anxiety and insomnia last year during a divorce/custody battle. He was falsely accusing me of being a drug addict and unfit parent. Hydroxyzine doesn't show up in drug tests like Xanax would. (He ended up giving me full custody with once a week 3 hour visits that he doesn't have.)

the woody allen thing makes me sick. i have a few friends on FB that recently posted some pro-allen article about a week before dylan made that statement. haven't seen them respond to it yet.

i do think it was a little crumby of her to call out all those actors though. it's really not their business, and she hadn't come out publicly on the issue at the point that they were working with him. i can see if she had been very vocal in the past, but since she left it at rumors and gossip previously, you can't really fault them.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Or it could be that he had ALL the heroin.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/03/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c2
    Is it bad that I busted out laughing at this post?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I don't know, I always side eyed the newest Allen film and the actors that were in them because it's not like these allegations are only coming up now. This has been a 'rumor' for him for as long as he has been married to his adopted daughter. Which sadly, I believe was also probably a victim of his and has Munchhausen by proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I don't know, I always side eyed the newest Allen film and the actors that were in them because it's not like these allegations are only coming up now. This has been a 'rumor' for him for as long as he has been married to his adopted daughter. Which sadly, I believe was also probably a victim of his and has Munchhausen by proxy.

Why do you say that? (Curious - I know little about her)

This. The allegations from Dylan were public, but I think the allen camp made sure that it was held as suspect and part of a revenge plot from Mia.
    This parasite should have been shunned by his contemporaries, who were clear on what was going on. Hell I have refused to watch a single one of this disgusting asshole's movies, based solely on the fiasco with Soonyi. For me, its a matter of conscience.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Why do you say that? (Curious - I know little about her)
    Woops!!

I am using the wrong term and of course it's not coming to me. When a victim becomes used to and even defends their abuser..

Stockholm!! Damn, that took forever.

stockholm syndrome, i think you mean...

i haven't watched any of his movies because i think they suck. i also think he's creepy... but the fact is, he's a money and fame maker. i can see people signing up regardless of the rumors. anyone signing on after this gets no sympathy from me.

i don't know enough about the ongoing allegations to know what the perception has been through the years.

Also in the apartment were close to 50 envelopes, branded "Ace of Spades," containing what is believed to be heroin, the two sources said.
    Investigators also found, according to the two sources:
    ? More than 20 used syringes in a plastic cup;
    ? Several other bags containing white powder;
    ? Prescription drugs, including blood-pressure medication clonidine hydrochloride; addiction-treatment drug buprenorphine; Vyvanse, a drug used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; hydroxyzine, which can be used to treat anxiety; and methocarbamol, a muscle relaxer.
    Clonidine hcl is sometimes used to help with opiate withdrawal. I take robaxin (methocarbamol) as a muscle relaxer, and it too is used to treat opiate withdrawal.

I read Philip was recently in treatment for addiction. So sad. I guess we will find out if his smack was tainted. He was probably slamming speedballs too. JMO

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Gotta love Woody Allen's defense: "My wife planted that idea in my daughter's head because she found out I was fucking our other daughter." Uhhhh okay.
    So classy...

If people are willing to travel around the world to do films with Roman Polanski, who is in exile avoiding charges, you really can't be shocked there are others who will do films with the little weasel.

They're both slimy little fucks.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Hug pet peeve I have developed, I'm really bothered when news outlet posts that PSH died with a syringe in his arm, instead of saying needle.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Hug pet peeve I have developed, I'm really bothered when news outlet posts that PSH died with a syringe in his arm, instead of saying needle.

Everything will be okay. I guess they don't know the difference.

A syringe is what actually houses the liquid contents and needle is the sharp that is in the vein.

kind of hard to get a syringe in a vein.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=251716951655655

this provesit. beiber is a deamon from hell. come ooooon.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=251716951655655

this provesit. beiber is a deamon from hell. come ooooon.
    Thought everyone knew that. lol

Have no clue as to what is going on there but why is the focus more blurry on the close-ups? Is it so whoever is doing this can fuck with his eyes, or is the zoom making it blurry?

I never knew taking a mug shot was like standing on the red carpet. Silly me.

Oh, it was court. I usually pay no mind to shit like him. I cannot beLIEve people really think this is real.
    Last edited by u2addict; 02-03-2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: I had to correct myself

Miley

I'm still convinced that 2nd one is gaga.

I don't get that photo shoot or why she would want a bunch of super shopped pictures that look nothing like her.

I think that is her personal point right now. To me, she is screaming to be unidentified with what the name Miley comes with.

I think that is her personal point right now. To me, she is screaming to be unidentified with what the name Miley comes with.
    She's distancing herself from the image people have of her as far as Disney goes because it means everyone thinks there's something wrong with her growing up, but those pics are just typical W photo shoots where she just looks like any bland model.

Did you read some of the interview?? It's suicide worthy..

http://dlisted.com/2014/02/03/miley-...ealous-of-her/

It doesn't even look like her. And not in a good way either.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Thread Information