Page 759 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 757 758 759 760 761 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 18,951 to 18,975 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Usually the biggest assholes are the least important, actually. When I was in high school, I used to work in a photo shop where 75% of our clients were celebs. Everyone was awesome except Nia Long, who would always come in and act like a fucking asshole because I had no idea who she was. At that point, she'd been in Big Momma's House or something and that was it, like she was fucking no one. Meanwhile Paul Thomas Anderson and the entire cast of That 70s Show, sans Wilmer? Dolls.
    I would only know her from that movie with Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Danson..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Usually the biggest assholes are the least important, actually. When I was in high school, I used to work in a photo shop where 75% of our clients were celebs. Everyone was awesome except Nia Long, who would always come in and act like a fucking asshole because I had no idea who she was. At that point, she'd been in Big Momma's House or something and that was it, like she was fucking no one. Meanwhile Paul Thomas Anderson and the entire cast of That 70s Show, sans Wilmer? Dolls.
    I am sure if you live in Hollywood it is normal to see famous people so it is not that big of a deal. Here if the Credit Report guy was to walk into a bar people would be running up to him.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

The only people I have ever seen L.A people freak out about are the dude from Twilight and David Cassidy.

The only people I have ever seen L.A people freak out about are the dude from Twilight and David Cassidy.
    The guy from that singing family show?

.. and David Beckham, that was one of the only times at CC that every single person at work was drooling/waiting in a hallway for nothing but a walkby.

It was rather embarrassing.

I spazzed out over Skarsgard in NYC.

I spazzed out over Skarsgard in NYC.
    Yeah I would get all beet red and hide so that I could watch him from afar. That seems to be the only thing I do with people that I really like.

We never get famous people I am sad. My mom went to OJ's house on some tour and he came to the fence screaming at them. She told him sorry and he liked how she talked so he took pics with her. She didnt even care that he murdered his wife because he was famous.

I think now that I type that his GF for years was from MN. He must like the accent here.

What was the info leak on Justin Timberlake that got LiLo banned from Avenue the first time? Back in 2010/11

I don't know. Tom Cruise was a monumental ass (threw a temper tantrum because the only cafe in town wouldn't let him cut in front of 20 regulars), Julia Roberts was a stone cold bitch (she was dating Kiefer at the time). Michael Keaton, the Sheens, Emilio Estevez, Kevin Bacon, and Kyra Sedgewick were super cool. Andie Macdowell was hit or miss.

I have a feeling Tom Cruise would be a dick regardless of his fame.

I have a feeling Tom Cruise would be a dick regardless of his fame.
    True.

Short men are kinda pissed off. Like little dogs.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I don't know. Tom Cruise was a monumental ass (threw a temper tantrum because the only cafe in town wouldn't let him cut in front of 20 regulars), Julia Roberts was a stone cold bitch (she was dating Kiefer at the time). Michael Keaton, the Sheens, Emilio Estevez, Kevin Bacon, and Kyra Sedgewick were super cool. Andie Macdowell was hit or miss.
    Hahaha if that were my place I would have told him to bounce.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Keanu threw a fit because i wouldnt let him smoke in the movie theatre. I swear i think ive told you guys this story once before now that i think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Keanu threw a fit because i wouldnt let him smoke in the movie theatre. I swear i think ive told you guys this story once before now that i think of it.
    He didn't get depressed? You'd think he would sulk about that.. and you should have promptly taken a picture of the face he was making..

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    He didn't get depressed? You'd think he would sulk about that.. and you should have promptly taken a picture of the face he was making..
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

this was in the days before camera phones. post ted, pre neo.

I need to go see famous people. My entire family lives in CA and I went when I was 5, there was an earthquack, never would go back. We even have an office there and I have found a way to get out of going everytime because I am scared. Might have to suck it up so I can ride on one of those buses with no top while someone shows me famous people.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I need to go see famous people. My entire family lives in CA and I went when I was 5, there was an earthquack, never would go back. We even have an office there and I have found a way to get out of going everytime because I am scared. Might have to suck it up so I can ride on one of those buses with no top while someone shows me famous people.
    You were there during an earthquake!?!? Holy shit, I wasn't even there for that and I'm still scared to go back. Haha. If that happened to me, I would NEVER go back. Holy shit!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Are you kidding? Way worse natural weather shit happens basically everywhere else all the time. Earthquakes are extremely rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You were there during an earthquake!?!? Holy shit, I wasn't even there for that and I'm still scared to go back. Haha. If that happened to me, I would NEVER go back. Holy shit!
    Yes I was so scared. My gma lived in one of those old people buildings and old people use to make me cry. Not just old people but super old people that didnt have control so I had to spend the trip at my uncles karate studio with whoever was working and all of a sudden the entire place was shaking. I was 5 and didnt have any idea what was going on but everyone was yelling and shit was falling all over the place. I didn't sleep until we got home. My brother and sister used to shake my bed at night when I was little because I would scream and wet the bed. I hate my family.

Anyways I have never been back. My family has gone and I refuse. I wouldnt even go to my grandmas funeral a few years ago. I like states that dont shake.

lol earthquakes can happen almost anywhere.

lol earthquakes can happen almost anywhere.
    Well I will go but I need to find a one story hotel. I just want to see famous people and their houses. I hear you can buy maps on the street.

Earthquakes are possible every where, yes, but when was the last one in Minnesota? She was five when it happened. That's a traumatizing experience for an adult, let alone a five year old child.

Wait until the spring when the west coasters are all 'omg tornadoes oh nooooes.'

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Thread Information