Page 686 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 736 786 ... LastLast
Results 17,126 to 17,150 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Another kinda non-celeb gossip thing but the guy from Paranormal State has pancreatic cancer. He is only 30.

Ryan Buell, the 30-year-old star of Paranormal State, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
    News of the paranormal investigator’s diagnosis broke last month and he has since been in and out of hospital.
    The television star has been keeping his fans updated about his battle on his Facebook page and Ryan has been staying strong.
    Staff members of the Paranormal Research Society which he founded aged 19 have also taken it upon themselves to inform Ryan’s fans of his condition.
    He recently attended a retreat for the PRS and wrote on his Facebook afterwards: ‘I won't lie, I have been in and out of the hospital all week, and sadly some of the PRS Retreat people didn't get to have as much time with me as I had hoped.
    ‘But to all those who went, you made it a magical event for me.’
    Ryan has also been making it clear that he isn’t the only one struggling with the disease.
    In support of others suffering from cancer he posted a photo of himself on his page which had the words ‘Cancer: Even the Greatest of Heroes Have to Take the Fight Within … Soldier On!’ splashed across it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz238ecYjij

in the pic of tall guy with daughter and smoking lady....

for those of us who are a little slow with 'celebrity peoples' can you tell me who the people are in the pic cause i dont recognize any of them, which is making it really hard for me to comment on what is going on...

I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    in the pic of tall guy with daughter and smoking lady....

for those of us who are a little slow with 'celebrity peoples' can you tell me who the people are in the pic cause i dont recognize any of them, which is making it really hard for me to comment on what is going on...

Mary-Kate Olsen, her bf Olivier Sarkozy (Nicolas' half-bro) and Olivier's daughter
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

i know this isn't quite newsworthy, but i just stumbled upon a cache of celebrity yearbook photos.

ummm... russel brand blew my mind:

I HAD NO IDEA. no wonder he got all hopped up on sex as an adult... making up for lost time.
    Last edited by windowface; 08-10-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Another kinda non-celeb gossip thing but the guy from Paranormal State has pancreatic cancer. He is only 30.

Ryan Buell, the 30-year-old star of Paranormal State, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
    News of the paranormal investigator?s diagnosis broke last month and he has since been in and out of hospital.
    The television star has been keeping his fans updated about his battle on his Facebook page and Ryan has been staying strong.
    Staff members of the Paranormal Research Society which he founded aged 19 have also taken it upon themselves to inform Ryan?s fans of his condition.
    He recently attended a retreat for the PRS and wrote on his Facebook afterwards: ?I won't lie, I have been in and out of the hospital all week, and sadly some of the PRS Retreat people didn't get to have as much time with me as I had hoped.
    ?But to all those who went, you made it a magical event for me.?
    Ryan has also been making it clear that he isn?t the only one struggling with the disease.
    In support of others suffering from cancer he posted a photo of himself on his page which had the words ?Cancer: Even the Greatest of Heroes Have to Take the Fight Within ? Soldier On!? splashed across it.

that is heartbreaking. seriously. pancreatic cancer is a nasty bitch. and i also wonder what kind of pancreatic cancer he has. gastrinoma, vipoma, etc. some have higher survival rates. still...

Quote Originally Posted by windowface View Post
    i know this isn't quite newsworthy, but i just stumbled upon a cash of celebrity yearbook photos.

ummm... russel brand blew my mind:

I HAD NO IDEA. no wonder he got all hopped up on sex as an adult... making up for lost time.
    i know, right? the first time i saw that pic, i nearly fell out of my chair. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Really? He was just a fat dork. Now he's an ugly bag of STD.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    yeah, but the difference is still shocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Really? He was just a fat dork. Now he's an ugly bag of STD.
    i'd always just figured he was born like that: a filthy, hairy, emaciated womanizer with a heart of blow. right out the womb.

Well,I mean, a picture of anyone from when they were 14 and a picture of them at 30 is usually pretty different.

not really.

Window killed me with the pedo blood, that cracked me up for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

News of the paranormal investigator’s diagnosis broke last month and he has since been in and out of hospital.
    Staff members of the Paranormal Research Society which he founded aged 19 have also taken it upon themselves to inform Ryan’s fans of his condition.
    He recently attended a retreat for the PRS and wrote on his Facebook afterwards: ‘I won't lie, I have been in and out of the hospital all week, and sadly some of the PRS Retreat people didn't get to have as much time with me as I had hoped.
    ‘But to all those who went, you made it a magical event for me.’
    Ryan has also been making it clear that he isn’t the only one struggling with the disease.
    In support of others suffering from cancer he posted a photo of himself on his page which had the words ‘Cancer: Even the Greatest of Heroes Have to Take the Fight Within … Soldier On!’ splashed across it.

That's a shame. I remember trying to tell Eric that those guys were all a sham and read a bunch of unflattering stuff on Ryan. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

That's a shame. I remember trying to tell Eric that those guys were all a sham and read a bunch of unflattering stuff on Ryan. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.
    i felt sad for him when i found out he had pancreatic cancer, because it's usually pretty lethal... but i still think he's a douche. his personality on the show was just super laughable. he just comes off as an insufferable bag of pretentious insecurity.

exhibit a:

that said, i hope he actually does beat the cancer, because i don't think he's enough of a douche to deserve a death sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Mary-Kate Olsen, her bf Olivier Sarkozy (Nicolas' half-bro) and Olivier's daughter
    Thank you, I couldnt tell that was one of the Olsens.

Thank you, I couldnt tell that was one of the Olsens.
    Oh and the Olsen is the one smoking. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    Oh and the Olsen is the one smoking. LMAO
    hahaha i got that :P

hahaha i got that :P
    but can you blame me for throwing it out there.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    OMG RYAN BUELL. I hurt his feelings on a paranormal forum yeeeeeeaaaarrrrsss ago, he cried for days and tried to get me banned. I always assumed he was a kid/younger than me and I was shocked as shit when I found out he was actually older than I was. He was always like OMG PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M SERIOUS GUYZZZ. Meh. He was/is a douchebag but no one deserves cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    So…uh Anniston is getting married to that Justin dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post

he's cute, but he always seemed like a bit of a douche to me. i'd take his geeky-dreamy british cousin, louis, any day, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    OMG RYAN BUELL. I hurt his feelings on a paranormal forum yeeeeeeaaaarrrrsss ago, he cried for days and tried to get me banned. I always assumed he was a kid/younger than me and I was shocked as shit when I found out he was actually older than I was. He was always like OMG PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M SERIOUS GUYZZZ. Meh. He was/is a douchebag but no one deserves cancer.
    Really? I met him during a hunt once and I thought he was super nice. I didn't get the attention whore vibe from him at all. He was kind of shy, but super sweet. He showed me how to use a piece of equipment. I couldn't tell you what it was. He also let me help set up the cameras and monitors. Maybe it's because the group I was hunting with are friends with him? I dunno. I was super sad to hear the news.

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    He is hot. I would like some of that. And good for her.

I am not against her becoming a rebellious adult. After all, she was Disney. Disney fucks 'em all up in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I am not against her becoming a rebellious adult. After all, she was Disney. Disney fucks 'em all up in the head.
    Seen those paychecks? I wish they "fucked me up" like that.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    He is hot. I would like some of that. And good for her.
    No, im not happy for her. Im not against her, but fuck her. She took him from his gf the way Angie took Brad

and Miley looks awful.

Thread Information