Page 650 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 700 750 ... LastLast
Results 16,226 to 16,250 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

I'm Surprised At How Jeremy Licht Looks
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

This chick's playing Casey Anthony in what is sure to be a delightful Lifetime movie:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a3...-wracking.html
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Pfft. Casey is prettier.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Last edited by Ron_NYC; 05-28-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    from that page

Jean Curran It probably bothers her more that the news reports are that she is fat, obsessed hermit than it does that she's a child murdering whore.
    Yesterday at 6:17pm ? Like ? 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What did I just say about haters?

What did I just say about haters?
    dude, its probably true
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    dude, its probably true
    How many of those chicks are gross though?

I'm gonna troll em, just because.

I'm gonna troll em, just because.
    i just saw that

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    They must have deleted it. :( Sad Panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    They must have deleted it. :( Sad Panda.
    It's still there.. but I am wondering if those pics are fake??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Dammit, there is a video somewhere out there of Madonna being a little bitch about Gaga and every site has it taken down.

Fucking Madonna and her cronies.

Taxpayers Want Diddy's Son to Fork Over His $54,000 UCLA Scholarship

Less than a year after Diddy's son, Justin Combs, committed to play football at UCLA, state taxpayers are calling on the well-heeled freshman to turn over his $54,000 scholarship to students who need it more.

In an interview with CNN, education contributor Dr. Steve Perry defended Combs' merit-based scholarship, saying he earned it fair and square. At the Upstate New York prep school where Combs recently graduated, he maintained a 3.75 GPA while playing cornerback for the football team.

"He's done what he needs to do to be successful and in 'Ameritocracy' we have to accept that no matter who your father is, whether he be rich, poor or absent, that you can in fact be successful on your own merit," Perry said.

There's no denying Diddy can afford to send his son to college. The entertainment mogul was recently named the wealthiest artist in hip hop by Forbes Magazine, so far earning $45 million in 2012.

But as Perry pointed out, Combs' scholarship is awarded to student athletes specifically and isn't exactly a free ticket to a four-year picnic. Combs will be required to train 40 hours per week as well as attend classes full-time.

That's not to say parents don't have a reason to get worked up about the high cost of college these days. The average tuition rate is around $50,000 per year and the trillion-dollar student loan bubble's all but crippled millions of graduates.

UCLA became a focal point in the Occupy Wall Street protests, with students rallying against planned 16 percent tuition fee hikes. In April, the school was forced to clawback $27 million in financial aid accidentally deposited into students' accounts.

Combs has made no announcement regarding plans to give back the scholarship.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/taxpay...holarship.html

Wow.

Wow.
    exactly

I think he should get to keep it.

When obnoxiously rich people win the lottery it pisses me off. Like you don't have enough already you have to plunk down $2 to try and win some more? But this kid busted his ass, physically, emotionally and mentally to get where he is now. Why shouldn't he reap the same rewards as anyone else just because of who his daddy is? Maybe instead of being whiny little bitches, they maturely approach "daddy" and ask for a generous donation - just like they do to all the parents/alumni?
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Taxpayers Want Diddy's Son to Fork Over His $54,000 UCLA Scholarship

Less than a year after Diddy's son, Justin Combs, committed to play football at UCLA, state taxpayers are calling on the well-heeled freshman to turn over his $54,000 scholarship to students who need it more.

In an interview with CNN, education contributor Dr. Steve Perry defended Combs' merit-based scholarship, saying he earned it fair and square. At the Upstate New York prep school where Combs recently graduated, he maintained a 3.75 GPA while playing cornerback for the football team.

"He's done what he needs to do to be successful and in 'Ameritocracy' we have to accept that no matter who your father is, whether he be rich, poor or absent, that you can in fact be successful on your own merit," Perry said.

There's no denying Diddy can afford to send his son to college. The entertainment mogul was recently named the wealthiest artist in hip hop by Forbes Magazine, so far earning $45 million in 2012.

But as Perry pointed out, Combs' scholarship is awarded to student athletes specifically and isn't exactly a free ticket to a four-year picnic. Combs will be required to train 40 hours per week as well as attend classes full-time.

That's not to say parents don't have a reason to get worked up about the high cost of college these days. The average tuition rate is around $50,000 per year and the trillion-dollar student loan bubble's all but crippled millions of graduates.

UCLA became a focal point in the Occupy Wall Street protests, with students rallying against planned 16 percent tuition fee hikes. In April, the school was forced to clawback $27 million in financial aid accidentally deposited into students' accounts.

Combs has made no announcement regarding plans to give back the scholarship.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/taxpay...holarship.html
    This highlights just one of the many problems inherent in the higher education system. On one had, yes he has earned it based on merit. On the other hand, shouldn't financial considerations be taken into account? This is why in Texas people move their kids from really good schools to poorer schools: then their kids have a better chance of finishing in the top 10% of their graduating class and getting a full-ride to UT. Many of those families are quite well-off and could pay for college on their own.

I'm all for rewarding kids who earn good grades, but I think the system as it stands now serves the wealthy far more than it helps those it is supposed to help.

Athletic scholarships are an entirely different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    This highlights just one of the many problems inherent in the higher education system. On one had, yes he has earned it based on merit. On the other hand, shouldn't financial considerations be taken into account? This is why in Texas people move their kids from really good schools to poorer schools: then their kids have a better chance of finishing in the top 10% of their graduating class and getting a full-ride to UT. Many of those families are quite well-off and could pay for college on their own.

I'm all for rewarding kids who earn good grades, but I think the system as it stands now serves the wealthy far more than it helps those it is supposed to help.

Athletic scholarships are an entirely different matter.
    I totally agree with you that the process should include the consideration of financial need and wealth. However phooey on them for not thinking of it BEFORE they gave the kid the scholarship. Just poor poor taste to actually ask for it back imho.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

He has personal trainers and a team of tutors while other kids work summer jobs to help their parents make rent. Don't say you hit a triple when you're born on 3rd base.

Made the team? He was trained by Deon Sanders! Of course he made the fucking team!
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 05-30-2012 at 12:51 PM.

As much as I don't understand privilege, I would more misunderstand it if he takes this scholarship and abuses it. The second he doesn't do what it takes to keep it he should be tossed like everyone else.

It's his privilege that makes me think they wouldn't do that.. but now I am just drawing up a negative scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    As much as I don't understand privilege, I would more misunderstand it if he takes this scholarship and abuses it. The second he doesn't do what it takes to keep it he should be tossed like everyone else.

It's his privilege that makes me think they wouldn't do that.. but now I am just drawing up a negative scenario.
    I'm just saying fuck all this "he earned it" bullshit. He's had an easy ride his entire fucking life. He can ball and has a high GPA? No shit, he gets all the help in the world.

I'd rather see the kid who picks up his little brother from school and makes dinner for the house, all while working part time at McDonald's while still maintaining that GPA and making it to his football practice/games earn a reward.

That kid earned it, not this pampered piece of shit.

I'm just saying fuck all this "he earned it" bullshit. He's had an easy ride his entire fucking life. He can ball and has a high GPA? No shit, he gets all the help in the world.

I'd rather see the kid who picks up his little brother from school and makes dinner for the house, all while working part time at McDonald's while still maintaining that GPA and making it to his football practice/games earn a reward.

Did he really have all that or are you just assuming because of who he is?

If he did, then yeah fuck him but still they should have thought of that BEFORE giving it to him. Whether he legitimately earned it or not, no one likes an indian giver.

I'd rater see the kid who picks up his brother from school and works part time at McDonald's while still maintaining that GPA and making football games earn a reward.

Well, if he on paper has the GPA and the athletic skill, then he earned it. I don't agree with it. I agree with your assessment, but unfortunately if all that is required on paper is a GPA and some athletic talent, then that's all there is to it. It sucks because you know that the school wants to capitalize on his name and his dad's name (and future financial gifts). The system is broken. But you also can't take it back after awarding it unless there's been a breach in the requirements or personal conduct. Sadly, having a giant asshole famewhore for a dad isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Did he really have all that or are you just assuming because of who he is?

If he did, then yeah fuck him but still they should have thought of that BEFORE giving it to him. Whether he legitimately earned it or not, no one likes an indian giver.
    You really think he didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Well, if he on paper has the GPA and the athletic skill, then he earned it. I don't agree with it. I agree with your assessment, but unfortunately if all that is required on paper is a GPA and some athletic talent, then that's all there is to it. It sucks because you know that the school wants to capitalize on his name and his dad's name (and future financial gifts). The system is broken. But you also can't take it back after awarding it unless there's been a breach in the requirements or personal conduct. Sadly, having a giant asshole famewhore for a dad isn't enough.
    I'm not saying they should take it back, I'm saying it shouldn't be available in the first fucking place.

Government aid has a cutoff. If you make too much, they tell you "fuck yourself, pay for your own schooling."
    So why can't a scholarship have a cutoff as well?

"Oh, your family has over $2 mil in assets? Then you're ineligible, sorry."

This shit is ridiculous. Some kid whose mom makes $25k a year can't go cause of this spoiled asshole taking the slot? It's fucking disgusting.

Fuck him, and fuck his dad.

You really think he didn't?

I'm not saying they should take it back, I'm saying it shouldn't be available in the first fucking place.

Government aid has a cutoff. If you make too much, they tell you "fuck yourself, pay for your own schooling."
    So why can't a scholarship have a cutoff as well?

"Oh, your family has over $2 mil in assets? Then you're ineligible, sorry."

This shit is ridiculous. Some kid whose mom makes $25k a year can't go cause of this spoiled asshole taking the slot? It's fucking disgusting.

Fuck him, and fuck his dad.
    I can agree with the gist of this. Let him on the team (even with the privileges he had to make the team), don't give him the financial scholarship.

Thread Information