Page 648 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 16,176 to 16,200 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Lindsay would make a GREAT leather handbag

Yeah, Slap A Couple Handles On The Bitch
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

I love Bethenny's husband! I think he deals with her very well.

This totally isn't gossip, but I read this and thought it was funny:

http://hellogiggles.com/dear-ryan-gosling

Hey Boy,

I think we need to talk.

You have to stop. Just stop. It’s getting to be too much. See, I’m just a girl who sits in a cubicle all day. I have to live in a real world. Not the kind of “real world” with MTV cameras and token drama queens. I live in the kind of “real world” where I have to deal with men who can’t afford to buy me coffee and who can’t emotionally commit. The longer you continue to be so Ryan Gosling, the harder it’s going to be for me to want to live in that world.

For my own sanity and for the sanity of women like me everywhere, I made a list of ways in which you can stop being so Ryan Gosling.

1) Stop being so attractive.

Just look at you.

This montage is from a blog called "ryanf***inggosling.tumblr.com". The blog is perfection, except for the fact that it should be called "mef***ingryangosling.tumblr.com".

You’re like Derek Zoolander, dude. You know, you’re really, really, ridiculously good-looking. You’re one of the few men I can think of who can do anything to his hair and I still would find you attractive. Also, you’re not too pretty. You’re gorgeous, but you still look like a man. If you were alive in Ancient Greece, sculptors would use your form as a model for true masculine beauty. (And Aristotle would add “Being Ryan Gosling” to the list of virtues a man should have.) Why is this a problem? Because instead of getting my work done, I’ve been spending my entire day planning our wedding. I’ve looked into how much renting my dream venue, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, would be. This is a problem for two reasons. One, I can’t afford it. Two, I’m supposed to be doing expense reports. I realize you can’t control how you look, but if you lived your life with a bag over your head, I’d never have to worry about being fired.

2) Stop adoring women so much.

Every time you are with a woman you have this way of looking at her as though she is the most important thing in the universe.

This one person this one time told me I look like Emma Stone, so this photo is torture.

I think it’s because you might actually appreciate women. You only have nice things to say about ex-girlfriends Sandra Bullock and Rachel McAdams. You still reportedly hang out with your mom and sister. You also say THE BEST THINGS EVER about your female co-stars. When you were doing press for Crazy, Stupid, Love, you said to a reporter, “Show me someone that wouldn’t give it all up for Emma Stone, and I’ll show you a liar.” About Michelle Williams, you said, ”She’s like Montana… If you want to get somewhere, you gotta, you gotta drive there. You gotta take the time to get there.” When I first read that, I had no clue what it meant. After three weeks meditating on it during my morning subway commute, I figured it out. It means you are better than any man alive. You’re also probably better than any man who is currently dead (not because you’re still alive and they are not, but because even when they were alive they were not as good at being a man as you are).

3) Stop being so adorable with children.

So, you’re at a premiere for a movie. Are you holding a cigarette in your hand? No. You’re holding a child.

I must go back in time and become a child only so I can be held like this.

Did you hear that loud boom in the far off distance? Those were my ovaries exploding. That’s it. They’re done. I will never be able to give birth to children of my own because I have seen what you look like when you hold a little girl in your arms. But why would I want to give birth to children of my own when I know they won’t be yours? Do you know how many days of my life I’ve spent crying into my cardigan sleeves because I have to live with the knowledge that I will never give birth to your children? Nine. Technically, I’ve spent fourteen days crying, but the other five happened in the summertime so I wasn’t wearing a cardigan.

4) Stop being a great actor.

You started your career as a Mouseketeer alongside Justin, Britney and Christina. However, instead of being in NSYNC, you chose to be in Half Nelson.

As Jon Lovitz would say, "ACTING!"

Dude, you’re like a crazy awesome character actor. You don’t take on film roles because of the fame you might get or the franchise potential. You do movies because you love exploring emotions and telling great stories. This means that even though I want to just walk away and not care about your career, I can’t. The movies you make will always be interesting. I saw Drive last weekend and I was blown away. I was impressed with how it was trying to marry B-movie action with art house cinematography. I was impressed with the soundtrack. I was impressed with how much I wanted climb your character’s body like a tree and wrap myself around you forever. That last part was less a product of your acting skills and more a result of you being too beautiful. Also, I have never before wanted to add to a dating website profile, “Must be willing to carry my groceries and stomp the heads in of people who are trying to kill me”. But because of Drive, I might have to.

5) Stop being a real hero.

You are a really nice, stand up kind of guy. Why? WHY?

Ryan saves his dog from an evil "no dogs on the escalator" sign and kills my chances of sanity.

After I saw (and blogged about) the video of you breaking up a fight on the streets of New York, I found myself walking alone at night in dangerous neighborhoods. See, I was looking for a fight. I wanted desperately to get involved in an altercation to see if you would arrive out of nowhere to break up my fight. Because that is my fantasy. Well, that’s not my only fantasy. It is one of many, many fantasies that you have inspired. But basically, I can’t live my life hoping to get into trouble because you’ve led me to believe that you *might* rescue me. It’s dangerous because you won’t. I know this because I’m pretty sure you’re in LA right now shooting a movie. I know you’re probably in LA shooting a movie because you have officially caused me to lose my mind and become a cyber stalker.

In conclusion, just stop it. Just stop being so Ryan Gosling. I’m thankful you exist. Really, I am. But I need my sanity back. I have to be able to face the world with the knowledge that The Notebook is just a really good movie and not an outline for how all my relationships should be.

Ryan Gosling, you are a life ruiner.

Sincerely,

Me

p.s. NEVER CHANGE

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

There were other pics, but the limit killed it.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    You’re also probably better than any man who is currently dead (not because you’re still alive and they are not, but because even when they were alive they were not as good at being a man as you are).
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I just don't get it. I feel like it's a 'thing' to obsess on him and apply all the dream qualities of a boyfriend on him.

I just don't get it. I feel like it's a 'thing' to obsess on him and apply all the dream qualities of a boyfriend on him.
    I was gonna cue you to come in and shit on him. Not getting it is catching me off guard.

I see what the girl is saying, she loves all the things he stands to represent yet knows they are completely unrealistic and or unattainable. And she is still going to do it knowing these things.

Why does he represent those things? Because he was in The Notebook? I don't get it.

Why does he represent those things? Because he was in The Notebook? I don't get it.
    Yes, man. Or what about that last movie he was in where he turned from bad boy to perfect boy in love with Emma Stone??

I mean, fuck. I think he is cute, but that movie almost had me writing a letter to him.

But those are characters he plays. I just don't get it, I guess I've never meshed an actor with his character.

But those are characters he plays. I just don't get it, I guess I've never meshed an actor with his character.
    Meh, I didn't take it that literally. I think she was using various examples of his life (acting and not) to say that she fucking loves him and the way he makes her feel and it's creepy and weird but she doesn't care.

I just don't get it. Lots of hot actors play hot parts.

Well the girls that were obsessed with them didn't articulate it well enough..

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Well the girls that were obsessed with them didn't articulate it well enough..
    I thought that was pretty clear. She was talking about him IRL, no?

Most of the "love" I have heard for him was for his real life stuff. It probably stems from his roles though I guess.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I took it as pretty tongue in cheek. Although he is really fucking fine and says some amazing shit IRL.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

It's not her in particular, it's how SOOOO many like, hipster chicks are into him instead of, say, joseph Gordon Levitt, who's super smart/funny, etc. Like he's everyone's fake boyfriend.

I'd hit it. A few times.

He looks like my brother so I'm not into him but even with the actors I do like, I guess I'm just not that obsessed with them. I don't give a fuck about interviews with them or anything. Just shut up and look pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I'd hit it. A few times.
    I was about to say that
    And you can count me in for Joseph Gordon Levitt too.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

It's not her in particular, it's how SOOOO many like, hipster chicks are into him instead of, say, joseph Gordon Levitt, who's super smart/funny, etc. Like he's everyone's fake boyfriend.
    He's the male Zooey?
    I see what you're saying now. I thought you meant the article, and I thought it was funny and pretty specific (being about the actual guy).

He looks like my brother so I'm not into him but even with the actors I do like, I guess I'm just not that obsessed with them. I don't give a fuck about interviews with them or anything. Just shut up and look pretty.
    Now you're talking my language.

Actually I'm lying. I have read a few interviews that totally put me off a chick. FML what is my malfunction??
    I think that's why I cover my ears when they talk. To avoid disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    He's the male Zooey?
    I see what you're saying now. I thought you meant the article, and I thought it was funny and pretty specific (being about the actual guy).

Now you're talking my language.

Actually I'm lying. I have read a few interviews that totally put me off a chick. FML what is my malfunction??
    I think that's why I cover my ears when they talk. To avoid disappointment.
    Yeah, Hollywood men tend to be pretty much like 'hey i like gays, I'm liberal, I respect women'. Then the women are like 'WOMEN HATE ME BECAUSE OF MY BEAUTY IT'S SOOO HARD.'

Yeah, Hollywood men tend to be pretty much like 'hey i like gays, I'm liberal, I respect women'. Then the women are like 'WOMEN HATE ME BECAUSE OF MY BEAUTY IT'S SOOO HARD.'
    Shit, you nailed it.

With the exception of the Tina Feys.

Lark Voorhies looks like a black Leann Rimes

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/teen-tv-s...337389485.html

Thread Information