Page 641 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 741 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,025 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Search: Kris Humphries wants televised divorce trial
    NBA star Kris Humphries wants to prove that celebrity Kim Kardashian only married him to boost ratings for her TV show, “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” (how long were they married? ). To do that, Humphries says he wants the couple’s divorce trial to be aired live on television and on the TMZ website (what did Humphries recently “admit” about his marriage?).

Read more: http://specials.msn.com/a-list/enter...orce-trial-psp
    LOL they're both attention whores. Why did this marriage not work???
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    I've had 3 people ask if I was pregnant, 2 were my customers. Awkward is an understatement. I'm not even overweight...
    people are soo stupid. EVERYONE knows you never ask a woman if she's expecting. Never. Unless it's 100% obvious that she's like 9 months pregnant. Otherwise, zip it. I still like to mess with people to this day (I'm 8.5 months pregs) when they ask me when I'm due. I just look at them all confused and say "what are you talking about?" then my husband and I crack up. Mean, I know, but it's entertaining as hell.

Lindsey looks like death. She's a close second to Sarah Jessica Parker for the coveted "Scariest Hands in Hollywood" award.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Isn't it time for Woody to trade Soon-Yi in for something younger?
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    people are soo stupid. EVERYONE knows you never ask a woman if she's expecting. Never. Unless it's 100% obvious that she's like 9 months pregnant. Otherwise, zip it. I still like to mess with people to this day (I'm 8.5 months pregs) when they ask me when I'm due. I just look at them all confused and say "what are you talking about?" then my husband and I crack up. Mean, I know, but it's entertaining as hell.
    Exactly. One of my sisters just delivered twins, it was very obvious she was pregnant. My other sister is due with a girl in 2 weeks, she looks very pregnant because she's very petite and all belly. That's okay. Thinking someone might be 2-4 months pregnant because they're bloated... digging yourself a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Isn't it time for Woody to trade Soon-Yi in for something younger?
    It won't be Lindsay, she looks 55 in that picture.

The other day on facebook a girl I went to school with said some girl at work asked her if she was pregnant. Of course everybody posted things reassuring her that she did not look pregnant. She's posted 4 or 5 pictures since then, from the side saying "omg can you believe she asked if I was pregnant?"

I think the girl just asked her because she gives out the financial aid checks at a community college and acts like a bitch most of the time lol.

Isn't Lindsay Lohan like 25? She looks at least 40. that playboy spread she did. Must have involved some SERIOUS airbrushing.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    The other day on facebook a girl I went to school with said some girl at work asked her if she was pregnant. Of course everybody posted things reassuring her that she did not look pregnant. She's posted 4 or 5 pictures since then, from the side saying "omg can you believe she asked if I was pregnant?"

I think the girl just asked her because she gives out the financial aid checks at a community college and acts like a bitch most of the time lol.
    I would have punched her, just for being a bitch. I'm very critical of my body and if I feel I look pregnant, I'll admit it. I love salty foods, I get bloated sometimes. But both times I was asked at work, my stomach was pretty flat. One of the customers who asked was very nice, I had waited on her before. She wasn't trying to be a bitch. Luckily, I've never made that mistake before. Even if I know they're pregnant, I don't say anything unless they mention the baby :P

Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    Even if I know they're pregnant, I don't say anything unless they mention the baby :P
    and that's exactly how it should be. I was at a wedding where someone actually asked my sister in law if she was pregnant, and the kicker was my sis in law was on the dance floor DRINKING A BEER! So not only did that stupid lady offend her in a physical way, she also assumed my sis in law was shitty enough to be getting drunk while pregnant too?? that woman deserved to be slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    and that's exactly how it should be. I was at a wedding where someone actually asked my sister in law if she was pregnant, and the kicker was my sis in law was on the dance floor DRINKING A BEER! So not only did that stupid lady offend her in a physical way, she also assumed my sis in law was shitty enough to be getting drunk while pregnant too?? that woman deserved to be slapped.
    Fetuses like beer, duh!

I think that Lindsay Lohan just looks like shit with platinum blonde hair. It's not flattering on her. She'd probably look a lot better if she went back to red.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I think that Lindsay Lohan just looks like shit with platinum blonde hair. It's not flattering on her. She'd probably look a lot better if she went back to red.

Yeah, it makes her look really washed out. There probably isn't much hope for her even with red hair, though. She's so gross.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I can't stop laughing:

Obviously, Dexter's ginger beard of fiery dreams has brought him and his ex-wife back together again. No woman can resist a ginge who looks like a hipster leprechaun lumberjack.

Also, just wtf:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-New-York.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

yeah, poor macaulay
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Nothing helps his asymmetrical face.

I haven't seen this pic, but he has always been pasty and thin.. what is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I haven't seen this pic, but he has always been pasty and thin.. what is the problem?
    Yes, but not like that.

looking like Steve Buscemi trying to shape shift into a crackhead Gary Busey

Found it, yeah he is looking pretty bad. But then again, maybe he ages terribly?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I'm hoping he's trying out for a part as an AIDS victim or a meth addict.

It's not like he was ever that attractive. He's always looked weird. I think he looks fine. The media is just sick of Lohan so they're looking for a new tragedy to fixate on.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    It's not like he was ever that attractive. He's always looked weird. I think he looks fine. The media is just sick of Lohan so they're looking for a new tragedy to fixate on.
    Are you shittin me?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Are you shittin me?
    Seriously. Look at the pic of him and Mila. He looks fine there. NOT THOSE TOP ONES OMGWTFBBQ

He looks like a concentration camp victim. HIS PANTS ARE FALLING OFF

Are you shittin me?
    He's always been scrawny. Watch Party Monsters or Saved and tell me he has a robust physique. He's a scrawny weird looking dude.

To be honest, I can't see what he looks like, really. I know a lot of guys who are just naturally really scrawny. He was probably trying harder with Mila. Then she got her eyesight back.

I think it's the creepy pale facial hair and the weird receding hairline. Dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information