Page 639 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 739 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,975 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

....fo' drizzle

Hubby loved your joke. Then there's this:

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    At least he isn't always the same character. Less boring.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I couldn't kiss anyone that pukes that easily.
    I couldn't kiss anyone that has taken a bite of an apple that was lodged in another man's butt hole. FOREVER ALONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

The only thing that comes to my mind when I hear Steve-O is big balls. Not that I have seen them, but every time I have watched Jack Ass it's all about Steve-O's big balls and little wiener.

Gross.

So anyway, I guess Demi Moore was smoking spice when she went into convulsions.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

The same shit that kid was smoking in a pez dispenser??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

So what the hell is this spice stuff? Is it bath salts or potpourri or what? When did I become so old that I don't even know about drugs?!

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

It's sold in smoke shops as "incense". The high is supposed to be like marijuana, but it's legal. Or I think it still is. Anyway, it's been around for a number of years. I only know about it because my kids tell me these things.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Pot is everywhere these days so I has a confuse. Maybe kids might try this, but why would Demi be doing that shit? Nitros would have made more sense.

Pot is everywhere these days so I has a confuse. Maybe kids might try this, but why would Demi be doing that shit? Nitros would have made more sense.
    Maybe because it's legal? I don't know. She's a couple years older than me and the hardest drug I hit anymore is red wine, and that probably only once or twice a month.

Yeah but she lives in CA, and I promise you that it is not a problem getting pot. At all. It's on damn near every corner in LA now.

Yeah but she lives in CA, and I promise you that it is not a problem getting pot. At all. It's on damn near every corner in LA now.
    I'm sure it's not a problem, but maybe she doesn't want to have something in her house that is illegal. Or maybe she ran out of pot so she borrowed Rumors stash of spice. I don't know. She does seem kind of immature and like she's trying to hang onto her youth though.

Yeah, there is no reason not to smoke real weed. IT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE.

It also doesn't make sense that she's smoking pot or spice or whatever around her kids. I don't care how old they are, shit ain't right.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    It also doesn't make sense that she's smoking pot or spice or whatever around her kids. I don't care how old they are, shit ain't right.
    Yeah, I don't think she really gives a fuck. Rumer seems to me like she has already been through a drug scene and Demi has always had this bravada about looking younger than she really is. I have known mothers like her in that respect. It's not right but pretty much everyone around them doesn't say anything about it. It's like having a novelty mom.

I still think it was slightly gross when she married Ashton, but it was definetly more of a "Aha.. you do have issues" kinda thing too.

Yeah, she lost her marbles. She needs to go ahead and check into rehab and be done with it.

Demi Moore is way more like a catty, competitive older sister than a mom. I remember reading some article where she was being all smug about how she found out about Ashton because Rumer had a crush on him. That's sick. If Rumer was a juggalette, she would have hatcheted her.

Demi Moore is way more like a catty, competitive older sister than a mom. I remember reading some article where she was being all smug about how she found out about Ashton because Rumer had a crush on him. That's sick. If Rumer was a juggalette, she would have hatcheted her.
    Thaaaaank you. I remember that shit about Rumer too. Just yuck. And then there were those pics of him and Rumer together looking more like a couple than stepfamily?? Just odd.

While I'm no Demi fan, I can empathize with her embarrassment. I had a pretty spectacular breakdown that wasn't in the public eye and it was humiliating. I can only imagine what it would be like to have every news outlet, gossip rag, and blogger talking about it.

Thaaaaank you. I remember that shit about Rumer too. Just yuck. And then there were those pics of him and Rumer together looking more like a couple than stepfamily?? Just odd.
    Yeah, it's gross. How immature do you have to be to want to compete with your own daughters? That's pretty fucked up. I want my daughter's life to be better than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    While I'm no Demi fan, I can empathize with her embarrassment. I had a pretty spectacular breakdown that wasn't in the public eye and it was humiliating. I can only imagine what it would be like to have every news outlet, gossip rag, and blogger talking about it.
    I think we can all empathize with the embarrassment. Difference is, she should be embarrassed, LOL.
    Last edited by zeebee; 02-01-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Everyone should have their right to privacy, but let's face it.. nothing is private anymore. Celebrity or not, and being a celebrity one should prepare for the possibility of things like a breakdown, divorce or whatever to become not only public but 'news worthy'.

Everyone should have their right to privacy, but let's face it.. nothing is private anymore. Celebrity or not, and being a celebrity one should prepare for the possibility of things like a breakdown, divorce or whatever to become not only public but 'news worthy'.

I think most of them honestly live in such a weird fishbowl world that most of the time they're immune to the fact that they're always on camera until it's a major (and yes, embarrassing) event. Then there are those celebrities who have made entire careers of embarrassment. I guess when I read people saying that Demi has no business being embarrassed because she's a celebrity, I don't agree. She should expect it to be news, certainly, but I think she's allowed to be embarrassed.

Why they edited the 911 call is a mystery to me. It doesn't seem to be something they do normally. Or is it?

Supposedly she had some medical information on the tape.

Thread Information