Page 626 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

I want a cute cuddly loving gift

Well if someone gives you one then theyre stupid

jk guys

I would love for someone who loved me to give me a puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Well if someone gives you one then theyre stupid

jk guys
    I know you're joking, but I said it was a stupid gift, not that the people are stupid. Also if someone says they want someone to give them a puppy as a gift, then obviously, that's a different story.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I don't think a puppy or any pet is a stupid gift. It's not something I would get for someone I didn't know very well, but I know that a pet is something my siblings, other family members, and friends would like. I guess what I'm saying is that a pet is a good gift for someone you know really well.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    I don't think a puppy or any pet is a stupid gift. It's not something I would get for someone I didn't know very well, but I know that a pet is something my siblings, other family members, and friends would like. I guess what I'm saying is that a pet is a good gift for someone you know really well.
    Or it's not a good gift for someone you know really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Either way, if you know the person wants a puppy, then great. If you're not sure, or just think they would because you would, don't do it.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Either way, if you know the person wants a puppy, then great. If you're not sure, or just think they would because you would, don't do it.
    Seems fair to me. I don't think people are evil for not wanting one though. What the fuck?

Yeah, that too. I mean, I'm not going to get a dog for someone that doesn't like dogs or a pet for someone who can't afford to feed one. Stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    Yeah, that too. I mean, I'm not going to get a dog for someone that doesn't like dogs or a pet for someone who can't afford to feed one. Stuff like that.
    Then aside from the hyperbole, I think we're all good here.

Seems fair to me. I don't think people are evil for not wanting one though. What the fuck?
    Ha ha, I don't think so either. People who don't want a puppies are not automatically assholes. Puppies are a lot, A LOT, of work and responsibility. And you need to be able to afford to take them to the vet and pay for any emergencies that might come up, food, toys, etc. So there are good, valid reasons for not wanting to take that on. A person can like puppies, but be responsible enough to know that they don't have the time, energy or money to take care of one.

Ha ha, I don't think so either. People who don't want a puppies are not automatically assholes. Puppies are a lot, A LOT, of work and responsibility. And you need to be able to afford to take them to the vet and pay for any emergencies that might come up, food, toys, etc. So there are good, valid reasons for not wanting to take that on. A person can like puppies, but be responsible enough to know that they don't have the time, energy or money to take care of one.
    Yep. I have two dogs, but I've never had a puppy. They were both adopted as adults. Still a lot of work and training, but no sleep loss.
    Last edited by Artemis; 01-19-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Still a lot of work and training
    Yeah dogs need a lot of love and attention, so if someone doesn't have the time to give them what they need, it's kind of sad. They're not like toys, you can't just put them away when you're bored with them (as you well know as a dog owner).

So, when I keep talking about how I would LOVE a pair of pajama pants, don't get me a fucking puppy! That would make you an asshole!

I just don't look at some celebrity being like 'hey I got my boyfriend a puppy! Here he is cuddling it!' and think 'what a stupid asshole! How does she know he wants a puppy! That presumptuous cunt!'

I got aw, puppy.I would assume most people with IQs get people pets that they know would be happy pet owners.

I just don't look at some celebrity being like 'hey I got my boyfriend a puppy! Here he is cuddling it!' and think 'what a stupid asshole! How does she know he wants a puppy! That presumptuous cunt!'

I got aw, puppy. I would assume most people with IQs get people pets that they know would be happy pet owners.
    And there's the problem right there.

And those people are the reason pounds are so full. It's the asses giving the gift, not the people who don't wanna be forced into being a dog daddy.

And there's the problem right there.

And those people are the reason pounds are so full. It's the asses giving the gift, not the people who don't wanna be forced into being a dog daddy.
    Yeah. And IMHO the bf/gf puppy thing is often a bad idea because you don't actually know this person all that well, and the puppy is going to outlive the relationship by years. And are you really sure s/he isn't going to dump the dog 20 minutes after s/he dumps you?

But whatever.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I want a few pitbulls to take to dogfights.

I just don't look at some celebrity being like 'hey I got my boyfriend a puppy! Here he is cuddling it!' and think 'what a stupid asshole! How does she know he wants a puppy! That presumptuous cunt!

Again, I didn't do that either. I said that the puppy is cute, but giving people animals for presents is stupid.

Pssst your hyperbole is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah. And IMHO the bf/gf puppy thing is often a bad idea because you don't actually know this person all that well, and the puppy is going to outlive the relationship by years. And are you really sure s/he isn't going to dump the dog 20 minutes after s/he dumps you?

But whatever.
    And even a person who knows another person well will often make presumptions that aren't correct.

Again, I didn't do that either. I said that the puppy is cute, but giving people animals for presents is stupid.

Pssst your hyperbole is showing.

Was just looking at this. Hoo boy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/st...allery-1.21019

I won't make it much farther. This is extremely depressing. Depressing like summer.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    No wonder the cosmetic/beauty aids industry is a billion dolar powerhouse. Sad but some of those after pics are as horrible as the before ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    No wonder the cosmetic/beauty aids industry is a billion dolar powerhouse. Sad but some of those after pics are as horrible as the before ones.
    What's really sad is that most of those women started wearing makeup when they were really young and that's why their skin is so bad. Most makeup is awful for skin, especially the cheaper stuff.

Is that really her on the left?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Yeah, that's her.

Thread Information