Page 591 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    after comic con, me and my friends were walking to Dallas BBQs and there was a chick in a Fiat, and my friend shouts "youre gonna regret that purchase" hahahhahaah

she would NEVER go above 52nd street.
    Damn, even Marcia Gay Harden has enough street cred to hit 115th Street.

No lol.

ETA: http://harlemworldblog.wordpress.com...ia-gay-harden/
    Just so you know I'm serious.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 11-22-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life are the two movies I imagine they play in Hell over and over and over. . .just like network tv from Thanksgiving to Easter.
    I don't care for Miracle on 34th St (I don't get the whole adults wanting to believe in Santa Claus thing) but I love It's A Wonderful Life.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I don't care for Miracle on 34th St (I don't get the whole adults wanting to believe in Santa Claus thing) but I love It's A Wonderful Life.
    I think my issue with both is that when I was younger growing up in Montana, we only had about four channels (before satellite) and Miracle and It's a Wonderful Life literally played every Sunday from Thanksgiving to Easter. I'm not even kidding. From Easter on, it was The Sound of Music and the Wizard of Oz. Yet, I've never seen the Sound of Music (and I don't care to). It's similar to what they're doing with A Christmas Story now (except A Christmas Story is awesome).

It actually took me a long time to like Jimmy Stewart because IaWL ruined him for me for years.

Oh Jeneria, I feel ya on that one. My family would constantly play, The Sound of Music and Fiddler on the Roof. Especially if anyone came over and had not seen either flick. Holiday or not it was put on immediately!

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    Oh Jeneria, I feel ya on that one. My family would constantly play, The Sound of Music and Fiddler on the Roof. Especially if anyone came over and had not seen either flick. Holiday or not it was put on immediately!
    Picture if you can, a time before you could "put" something on the TV. You watched was was on, or you turned it off. We like Jeneria, had few channels. We had, I believe, an NBC a combined ABC/CBS and a PBS (that was really only on during the school day)

If Gunsmoke, Bonanza or the news was on that's what was on the tube. I could usually pick which of the two choices we had at times when Matt & Kitty or the Cartwrights weren't on, unless it was Laugh-in or the Smothers Brothers... Those were verboten.

When I was 17? we got a VCR, then we could watch Bonanza even when it wasn't on. We got cable about the same time and vaulted from 2.5 channels to 11. :whoot:

A year or so after we got our VCR these wonderful places that would rent you a movie opened, and the world was ours.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    he would do a pretty sweet dance when Maury announces that he is not the father
    Maury is accused as well? Whose's next?

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I think my issue with both is that when I was younger growing up in Montana, we only had about four channels (before satellite) and Miracle and It's a Wonderful Life literally played every Sunday from Thanksgiving to Easter. I'm not even kidding. From Easter on, it was The Sound of Music and the Wizard of Oz. Yet, I've never seen the Sound of Music (and I don't care to). It's similar to what they're doing with A Christmas Story now (except A Christmas Story is awesome).

It actually took me a long time to like Jimmy Stewart because IaWL ruined him for me for years.

LOL. I used to love A Christmas Story. We were like the only people I knew who ever even saw it. But then it caught on in the 90's, and now it's like all they ever play and it annoys me much like the other films annoy you. I still like it, but I've just seen it too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Picture if you can, a time before you could "put" something on the TV. You watched was was on, or you turned it off. We like Jeneria, had few channels. We had, I believe, an NBC a combined ABC/CBS and a PBS (that was really only on during the school day)

If Gunsmoke, Bonanza or the news was on that's what was on the tube. I could usually pick which of the two choices we had at times when Matt & Kitty or the Cartwrights weren't on, unless it was Laugh-in or the Smothers Brothers... Those were verboten.
    We had the three major networks, PBS and VHF. I watched Star Trek twice a day after school because that's what was on.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Not really my idea of a celeb but OMGosselin

did you take that pic or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I heard somewhere that that chick dropped her paternity suit against the biebs, But I cant find anything to back it up

I just found this.

http://live.drjays.com/index.php/201...s-another-one/

Justin Bieber smells a weasel and, at this point, so do we.
    After weeks of baby mama drama at the hands of Mariah Yeater, the 17-year-old Canadian pop star voluntarily took a paternity test at a New Jersey laboratory last Friday to prove that he is not the father of Mariah’s son.
    “They just swab your mouth,” the Biebs told David Letterman about the DNA procedure. The Late Show host admitted to being as pissed as Justin’s beliebers when he first heard the allegations.
    “That made me see red!” Letterman said. “I could smell a weasel.”
    “I could smell a weasel too,” Justin replied. “A little bit.”
    That scent might be getting stronger since Mariah’s lawyers are now requesting another paternity test, this time with Mariah and the baby present in the room. “I want a new DNA test with both sides together at a lab in California as soon as possible,” Chicago lawyer Jeffrey Leving told the Daily News. “We need proper protocol and a chain of custody. For me to feel comfortable, I want a member of my legal team in the room when Justin Bieber’s genetic fluid is sampled. This case is unique in terms of media interest, celebrity, and the amount of potential child support at issue. There could be motives on the parts of many different people to corrupt the evidence.”
    Honey, I think I speak for everyone when I say that there are easier ways to meet your teen idol! You don’t have to accuse him of being your baby daddy. This clearly looks and feels like a stall tactic to us, but what do you think? Does Mariah have a right to request to be present when Justin takes the paternity test—or is she just delaying the inevitable truth that her Bieber fever just got to her head?
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

did you take that pic or something?
    Yeah I didn't really want one with him.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
    Yeah I didn't really want one with him.
    lol @ OMGossilen. did your friends go crazy when they see him?
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Nah they were pretty quiet, that's mostly staff in the pic.

Nah they were pretty quiet, that's mostly staff in the pic.
    where did you see him. i remember he hung out in jersey and NYC during the divorce. my friend has a cell phone pic with him too

Market Cross Pub (my Cheers) he's actually a local to this area really. I used to go to the Taco Bell where his new woman started her shit.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...4#.TtF-xBeO7CY

Market Cross Pub (my Cheers) he's actually a local to this area really. I used to go to the Taco Bell where his new woman started her shit.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...4#.TtF-xBeO7CY
    Taco Bell is not Tex-Mex. It's just fast food.

Taco Bell is not Tex-Mex. It's just fast food.
    taco bell is just shit food.

oh wait, there are fans here.

I don't really recall claiming it was Tex-Mex.

I don't really recall claiming it was Tex-Mex.
    not you, hyper, the news article you linked.

Oh, I didn't read that celebrity garbage.

taco bell is just shit food.

oh wait, there are fans here.
    I like Taco Bell, as fast food. But it's not even remotely real food, LOL.

Oh, I didn't read that celebrity garbage.
    LOL, it's in the first sentence.

I Goolged Gosselin, Taco Bell, cut and pasted lol No reading.

Miley Cyrus Calls Herself a "Stoner" and a "Pothead"
    Did
    Miley Cyrus really just admit to smoking marijuana?

In a video obtained by "The Daily," the 19-year-old singer made a startling announcement when she addressed pals during her birthday bash at Beacher's Madhouse inside L.A.'s Roosevelt Hotel Tuesday.

"You know you're a stoner when your friends make you a Bob Marley cake," the former Disney star said. "You know you smoke way too much f-cking weed!"

The "Can't Be Tamed" singer famously denied smoking marijuana after she was videotaped smoking out of a bong in late 2010; she claimed it was salvia, a legal hallucinogen.

Cyrus' celeb BFF Kelly Osbourne, 27, even poked fun at the incident, telling the crowd: "I thought salvia was your problem!"

Osbourne later defended their onstage banter via
    Twitter, telling her followers that "if Miley isn't recording/filming/touring, she works every day. How could she possibly do all that if she was a stoner?"
    http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/mile...-1655018.story

Thats why girlfriend is putting on weight.
    Its all those late night pizza and ice cream binges.
    You gotta balance that stuff out with sufficient gym time

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I love Taco Bell, as fast food. But it's not even remotely real food, LOL.
    Agreed. It's like how I love Dominos and Papa Johns, but they're not really pizza.

ETA: Good for Miley.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information