Page 590 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 ... LastLast
Results 14,726 to 14,750 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO View Post
    Thank fucking god. I wonder what I read that convinced me otherwise?
    I can go back to saying she's my namesake instead of SHE'S KIND OF MY NAMESAKE.
    Wikipedia: Natalie Wood, born Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko (Russian: Наталья Николаевна Захаренко;[1] July 20, 1938 – November 29, 1981)

From Amazon:
    Her biography is Natasha: The Biography of Natalie Wood

So yeah Natasha is the Anglicized form of Наталья
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I think Natasha is a nickname of Natalia.

I've always loved the name Natalie. Maybe I'll name a daughter that.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Mila Kunis is a lady of her word.
    The "Friends With Benefits" star surely made one Marine very proud when she accompanied him to Third Battalion, 2nd Marines, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force 236th annual Marine Corps birthday ball Friday, Nov. 18, in Greenville, N.C.

Kunis, 28, was reportedly whisked straight from the airport to the convention center to meet her date, Sgt. Scott Moore, who just recently returned from seven months of heavy fighting in the Musa Qala and Now Zad districts in Afghanistan. The couple was said to be very much enjoying the evening.

Earlier this year, FOX411's Pop Tarts column played cupid in asking Kunis had she seen the touching YouTube video Moore had posted from his overseas battleground, inviting Kunis to the ball. Justin Timberlake, seated next to her, urged his acting cohort to "do it for (her country)" and Kunis immediately confirmed that she would accept.
    Timberlake was later invited (yes, via YouTube) by Marine Cpl. Kelsey De Santis to another ball, of which he attended last week, referring to the experience as "one of the most moving evenings I've ever had."
    But despite the touch of Hollywood Kunis too brought to the occasion, most importantly, it didn't detract from everyone's [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]opportunity[/COLOR][/COLOR] to both celebrate the rich history of the Marine Corps as well as honor those who have sacrificed all for the love of their nation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz1eOxK3XCj
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Even in awkward pictures, she still looks amazing.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Even in awkward pictures, she still looks amazing.
    I don't see it.

I wonder if he had enough coke to fuck her.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Justin Timberlake Attends Marine Corps Ball

Justin Timberlake is a man of his word!
    On Saturday, the 30-year-old singer-actor attended the Marine Corps Ball with Corporal Kelsey De Santis in Richmond, VA.
    PHOTOS: JT's style evolution
    He wrote on his website that the event "turned out to be one of the most moving evenings I've ever had."
    As for De Santis? "She seemed to be so humble and honest... Very cool," he wrote. "She also simultaneously seemed like she was nervous about the whole evening and if I was going to enjoy myself...I have to tell you, it's not every day that I meet a 23 year old girl and she's more worried about if I'm having fun or if I'm comfortable! It hit me all of a sudden that these were the type of people that look after us and our freedom... Humble, concerned for others before themselves... This was the type of person our Marine Corps was building. I was really blown away."
    A video montage of Pearl Harbor, World War II and the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks "almost brought [Timberlake] to tears." He wrote that it was "a surreal moment to be in that room with so many of our great Marines who have such a different type of connection to those stories."
    How did Timberlake end up at the ball? In July, his Friends with Benefits costar Mila Kunis was first invited to the Nov. 18 Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, NC by Sergeant Scott Moore. The marine made a YouTube video asking Kunis, 28, to be his date to the fete.
    PHOTOS: Justin and more southern superstars
    After Timberlake encouraged Kunis to accept Moore's invitation, De Santis followed suit, also inviting the In Time star to a Marine Corps ball via YouTube. "If you can't go," De Santis said in the clip. "All I have to say is cry me a river! Hit me up."

And she's actually cute? I was expecting a hosebeast.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    You'd drop your draws in a New York minute! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    You'd drop your draws in a New York minute! LOL
    Hell yea. I like a woman in uniform.

Also, Lynne Koplitz responded to me!
    She knows I exist. Phase one of my plan.

Next...Whitney Cummings, then Kat Dennings! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- Pop singer Justin Bieber has taken a DNA test to put an end to the allegations that he fathered a baby during a backstage tryst with 20-year-old Mariah Yeater, TMZ reports.

Bieber took the test on Friday at a lab in New Jersey, according to TMZ. Now, it's up to Yeater to provide DNA results from the baby.

Yeater alleges that Bieber is the father of her four-month-old son. She filed a suite earlier this month seeking child support from the teen heartthrob.

Justin has vowed to sue Yeater and her lawyers once he proves he is not the child's father.

Last week, it was reported that Yeater's attorneys, Lance Rogers and Matt Pare, had dropped her case.

Yeater claimed she and Bieber had a brief sexual encounter after one of his concerts at Staples Center in October 2010.

She said she gave birth a son in July, and said she believed Bieber is the father, since she did not have sex with any other men at that time.

Bieber has always denied having sex with Yeater. He says he has never even met Yeater.

Bieber's girlfriend, 19-year-old Selena Gomez, has stood by him through the ordeal, contrary to rumors of a split several weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- Pop singer Justin Bieber has taken a DNA test to put an end to the allegations that he fathered a baby during a backstage tryst with 20-year-old Mariah Yeater, TMZ reports.

Bieber took the test on Friday at a lab in New Jersey, according to TMZ. Now, it's up to Yeater to provide DNA results from the baby.

Yeater alleges that Bieber is the father of her four-month-old son. She filed a suite earlier this month seeking child support from the teen heartthrob.

Justin has vowed to sue Yeater and her lawyers once he proves he is not the child's father.

Last week, it was reported that Yeater's attorneys, Lance Rogers and Matt Pare, had dropped her case.

Yeater claimed she and Bieber had a brief sexual encounter after one of his concerts at Staples Center in October 2010.

She said she gave birth a son in July, and said she believed Bieber is the father, since she did not have sex with any other men at that time.

Bieber has always denied having sex with Yeater. He says he has never even met Yeater.

Bieber's girlfriend, 19-year-old Selena Gomez, has stood by him through the ordeal, contrary to rumors of a split several weeks ago.
    Dammit how long do we have to wait for the results?!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

i wish i was a technician at that lab. i would have been like "we also have to see your penis to prove your male status" lol

Didn't she drop the suit now?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
    Didn't she drop the suit now?
    i think she dropped the money part but not the paternity part. something like that.

I thought her original legal team dumped her, but now she found someone else to take the ca$e.

Beli?? Have you ever seen Miracle on 34th Street?

Natalie Wood played the little girl in that movie!!

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Beli?? Have you ever seen Miracle on 34th Street?

Natalie Wood played the little girl in that movie!!

no, but i've heard of it. do i get points for that?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    no, but i've heard of it. do i get points for that?
    Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life are the two movies I imagine they play in Hell over and over and over. . .just like network tv from Thanksgiving to Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Dammit how long do we have to wait for the results?!
    forever if she doesnt cough up the babies dna. like she wouldnt have that shit ready to go. the fuck is wrong with her. (liar?)

they shouldve just went on maury.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    they shouldve just went on maury.
    he would do a pretty sweet dance when Maury announces that he is not the father

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    he would do a pretty sweet dance when Maury announces that he is not the father
    this is true, however, i would REALLY WANT him to be the father and then everyone in the audience's head explodes. hahahahahah

Jennifer Lopez is so phony.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...fiat-ad-564812

When I first saw this commercial I said "like she went to the Bronx just to film this shit. She'd be too scared."

I WAS FUCKING KIDDING!

Jennifer Lopez is so phony.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...fiat-ad-564812

When I first saw this commercial I said "like she went to the Bronx just to film this shit. She'd be too scared."

I WAS FUCKING KIDDING!
    after comic con, me and my friends were walking to Dallas BBQs and there was a chick in a Fiat, and my friend shouts "youre gonna regret that purchase" hahahhahaah

she would NEVER go above 52nd street.

Thread Information