Page 578 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 678 1078 ... LastLast
Results 14,426 to 14,450 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    There's no need to get cursey and punchy first thing Monday morning, DS.

Also I am really sad that I copy pasted that, forgot I did, and put it in like ten work things before I was trying to copy paste a name.
    It's afternoon here.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    it's afternoon here.
    pacific standard ftw.

Banana whores.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    pacific standard ftw.

I never think of this guy as being serious. He's cute and makes me laugh. And he needs to put on some weight in his arms.

I never think of this guy as being serious. He's cute and makes me laugh. And he needs to put on some weight in his arms.
    Ahahaha I thought you were talking about Justin at first.

Banana whores.
    SLUUUUUUUUUTTTTSSS sluts SLLLLLLUUUUTTSS
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by HeyyyMan View Post
    Ahahaha I thought you were talking about Justin at first.
    Hahahahah Well, that could be true, too.

SLUUUUUUUUUTTTTSSS sluts SLLLLLLUUUUTTSS
    I saw money change hands.

How did anyone even get this picture? Are there constantly people waiting at the bus stop to take pics of this family?

Kate Gosselin Slammed After Son Crawls Under Van

Juan Sharma/Bruja/ PacificCoastNews.com

A child- and auto-safety group criticized Kate Gosselin after one of her eight children crawled under the family van Thursday while she sat behind the wheel.
    “A minivan is a 3,000-pound, lethal weapon and having children crawling around it is not prudent,” KidsAndCars.org president and founder Janette Fennell told RadarOnline.com.
    The little boy was photographed crawling beneath the van to retrieve a paper after getting off the school bus in Reading, Pa.

Gosselin’s rep did not respond immediately to ABCNews.com’s request for comment.
    The mother of eight had been waiting at the bus stop to pick up her children. Radar reported that she stayed in the driver’s seat oblivious to what was happening underneath the van, as the other children piled in. The little boy, one of the sextuplets, got into the car safely before Gosselin drove away.

But the incident still outraged Fennell.

“She should have gotten out of the car to supervise them, especially when you have that many children,” Fennell told Radar. “Kids tend to put themselves in harm’s way in an instant.
    “You should never leave children unattended in or around motor vehicles. Even if they are all capable of getting themselves into the van and getting buckled up,” she added. “Children at that age are unpredictable.”

The criticism is another blow to the former darling of reality television. Her show, “Kate Plus 8,” was canceled in August after seven seasons and 150 episodes.
    Gosselin’s new job is blogging about coupons for CouponCabin.com.

Posted Mon, November 7, 2011 | By Hizzle
    Kim Kardashian flies to Minnesota to be with Kris Humphries

Is Kim Kardashian trying to save her marriage? She flew out to Kris Humphries home in Minnesota and they had a four hour meeting with the priest that married them just a few short months ago. Some sources are saying they are trying to reconcile but other ones say that she is just wants to talk about her decision to end the marriage to provide closure. But if she was serious about saving her marriage, shouldn’t she have done this before she decided to file? And don’t expect to see any of this behind the divorce drama on E! Kim wants to prove to her fans that she is not trying to exploit her divorce for ratings or money. She will not be shooting any footage until after the new year because she doesn’t want to exploit the real moments behind the divorce.

Lindsay Lohan checks into jail

Lindsay Lohan had some last minute business to take care of before surrendering herself to jail. She had to reshoot her pictures for Playboy because Hef was not impressed with her first set of photos. And immediately after wrapping up her Playboy shoot, she crashed the party for Leonardo Dicaprio’s new movie ‘J. Edgar’. She wasn’t on the list but made a big scene with the security at the door, claiming she was invited and had to go talk to Leo. She kept name dropping all the big stars inside and they finally just let her in. She kept trying to go after Leo but his team wouldn’t let her anywhere around him. She demanded that she get a picture with Leo and Clint Eastwood, but they turned her down for that too. Finally after making everyone uncomfortable, she left the party. Now time to go serve that jail sentence, right? She checked into jail late last night even though she didn't have to turn herself in until Wednesday. But as expected, she didn't have to sit out her full 30 days in jail. She was released after 4 1/2 hours due to overcrowding.

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/2011/1...g.php#comments

Kim Kardashian is lying about her engagement ring

There's been a few reports over the weekend that there's an alleged clause in Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' prenup that she has to pay him $2 million if she wants to keep the 20.5 carat engagement ring he "bought" her. TMZ says:

Ironically, without a special clause in the prenup, Kim would have been the proud owner outright, because once they became man and wife, the ring would have been Kim's. Since the couple is now kaput -- the diamond is in Kim's court. We're told KK still LOVES the ring -- and will pay Kris so she can keep it.

Kim's mom Kris even appeared on Fox & Friends last week and said Kim shouldn't have to give the ring back:

"This is the first time I'm hearing that. That's between them -- a gift is a gift. If you look at the etiquette books, it says keep a present. But I don't think Kim is as concerned about that as else. I don't think it's about the gifts or the money, it's about what she's feeling. It's about two people and how their lives are changing."

Interesting that Kris said Kim shouldn't have to give the ring back. Why would she give it back? It's her ring. The picture on the left was taken of Kim in 2007 (another pic here); the one on the right is from the People story announcing her engagement earlier this year. In other words, she bought her own damn engagement ring, gave it to Kris to give to her, and now her mom is giving interviews about whether she should be allowed to keep the "gift." I like to steal Halloween candy from little kids and even I think this family is unconscionable. They should go into politics.

Lindsay Lohan checks into jail

Lindsay Lohan had some last minute business to take care of before surrendering herself to jail. She had to reshoot her pictures for Playboy because Hef was not impressed with her first set of photos. And immediately after wrapping up her Playboy shoot, she crashed the party for Leonardo Dicaprio’s new movie ‘J. Edgar’. She wasn’t on the list but made a big scene with the security at the door, claiming she was invited and had to go talk to Leo. She kept name dropping all the big stars inside and they finally just let her in. She kept trying to go after Leo but his team wouldn’t let her anywhere around him. She demanded that she get a picture with Leo and Clint Eastwood, but they turned her down for that too. Finally after making everyone uncomfortable, she left the party. Now time to go serve that jail sentence, right? She checked into jail late last night even though she didn't have to turn herself in until Wednesday. But as expected, she didn't have to sit out her full 30 days in jail. She was released after 4 1/2 hours due to overcrowding.
    Everything about that was not shocking in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/2011/1...g.php#comments

Kim Kardashian is lying about her engagement ring

There's been a few reports over the weekend that there's an alleged clause in Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' prenup that she has to pay him $2 million if she wants to keep the 20.5 carat engagement ring he "bought" her. TMZ says:

Ironically, without a special clause in the prenup, Kim would have been the proud owner outright, because once they became man and wife, the ring would have been Kim's. Since the couple is now kaput -- the diamond is in Kim's court. We're told KK still LOVES the ring -- and will pay Kris so she can keep it.

Kim's mom Kris even appeared on Fox & Friends last week and said Kim shouldn't have to give the ring back:

"This is the first time I'm hearing that. That's between them -- a gift is a gift. If you look at the etiquette books, it says keep a present. But I don't think Kim is as concerned about that as else. I don't think it's about the gifts or the money, it's about what she's feeling. It's about two people and how their lives are changing."

Interesting that Kris said Kim shouldn't have to give the ring back. Why would she give it back? It's her ring. The picture on the left was taken of Kim in 2007 (another pic here); the one on the right is from the People story announcing her engagement earlier this year. In other words, she bought her own damn engagement ring, gave it to Kris to give to her, and now her mom is giving interviews about whether she should be allowed to keep the "gift." I like to steal Halloween candy from little kids and even I think this family is unconscionable. They should go into politics.
    This family needs to lose all of their money pronto. I'd love to see them live off of 2 grand a month.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Meh.

I can't even work up the interest to listen to it. I have to mute the TV, turn the sound on on the computer, click on the arrow. So not worth it.

i can barely hear it, but is she crying?

Not that I saw. I think I watched this yesterday, she is just verbally giving her side.

Michelle & Jim Bob Duggar expecting 20th child

I'm not sure where to put this. It reminds me of my religion teacher in high school. He had 11 children by the time I graduated and told us that he felt closer to God every time he had sex with his wife.

Michelle & Jim Bob Duggar Expecting 20th child

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/michelle-ji...144832226.html

The Duggars have their 20th child on the way!
    "19 Kids and Counting" stars Michelle and Jim Bob will welcome their next child in the spring, People reported.

"We are so excited," the Duggar mother, 45, who is three-and-a-half months along, told the mag. "I feel good. I am past the sickness stage now."
    The couple's most recent child, Josie, born on Dec. 10, 2009, is doing well after being born premature at just 25 weeks.

"It is a miracle. Josie is the most energetic, busy little almost-2-year-old," Michelle told the mag. "She is short, and yet she can keep up with the big girls and she thinks she is just as big as they are. We are amazed at what she can do."
    According to dad Jim Bob, his wife is doing better than ever.
    "Michelle is probably in better health now than she was 10 years ago," the 46-year-old said. "She has been getting on an elliptical for about an hour a day and is very careful of what she eats."

During her last pregnancy, the Duggar mother was diagnosed with preeclampsia and is now under the care of a high-risk pregnancy doctor. She is eating very healthy with plenty of protein, vegetables and skipping the caffeine - along with getting plenty of rest.
    "We are just going to do the best we can," she explained. "I am taking a nap every day, and we are just taking good care."

Jim Bob added, "If we had lived by fear after Michelle had preeclampsia after her second delivery, we would have missed out on all our wonderful blessings. So many of her pregnancies have gone extremely well."
    One aspect of their latest pregnancy that will be different is Michelle's first scheduled C-section.
    "I've never had a planned C-section," Michelle told the mag. "So this one will be different."
    In addition to their youngest daughter Josie, the couple is also parents to Joshua, 23 (who has two children, Mackynzie, 2 and Michael, 4 months, with wife Anna, 23), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3.
    The season finale of "19 Kids and Counting" airs tonight at 9 PM on TLC.

Justin Bieber is the father

Ugh, seriously this whole 'have as many babies as you possibly can' thing.. gross. Michelle Duggar is one big fat stretched out cunt to me. That is the only association I get.

Gross. They could never afford those kids without exploiting them, either. Ick.

There is a level of wtf with having that many kids that is hard to beat.

it still amazes me that the babies don't just fall out of her vagina. or that her uterus isn't prolapsed. i wonder if she has problems with incontinence. it's just really, really amazing and disgusting.

Even weirder, how the fuck does her husband find her sexually attractive, or fuck that slip n slide??

sex for procreation, not recreation.

Thread Information