Page 577 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,425 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    I can't decide what the worst outcome for this baby would be. If he is the baby daddy then the kid potentially will have access to a lot of money. However, he will know he was conceived in the bathroom in a 30 second tryst between his whore mother and a 16 year old kid who told his body guards to just pick some slut and bring her backstage, then his mother had to sue his father to get him to take responsibility, but only after accusing at least one other guy of being the father first, then being arrested for assaulting said other guy.

If he's the daddy I hope he sues for custody and has the kid raised by a nanny. Or wolves, which would probably be preferable to what he's being raised by now.
    We are so on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    We are so on the same page.
    All that money would make me feel awesome about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I can't decide what the worst outcome for this baby would be. If he is the baby daddy then the kid potentially will have access to a lot of money. However, he will know he was conceived in the bathroom in a 30 second tryst between his whore mother and a 16 year old kid who told his body guards to just pick some slut and bring her backstage, then his mother had to sue his father to get him to take responsibility, but only after accusing at least one other guy of being the father first, then being arrested for assaulting said other guy.

If he's the daddy I hope he sues for custody and has the kid raised by a nanny. Or wolves, which would probably be preferable to what he's being raised by now.
    Why is she a whore? That's what bothers me about this. No one is dogging him for fucking her in the bathroom, but she's branded as a whore. She's a young woman who made a mistake, I don't think labeling her a whore is necessary.

She's a slut, a whore, a gold digger and he's what: a saint, a hero, a champ for being able to fuck anyone he wants?

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Why is she a whore? That's what bothers me about this. No one is dogging him for fucking her in the bathroom, but she's branded as a whore. She's a young woman who made a mistake, I don't think labeling her a whore is necessary.

She's a slut, a whore, a gold digger and he's what: a saint, a hero, a champ for being able to fuck anyone he wants?

Because she's just running through a list of guys, accusing them of being the father of her baby. If you can brand him a talentless fuck, which he clearly is not, then I can brand her a whore, no?

Because she's telling the world she banged a guy in a bathroom for 30 seconds, a guy she had known for, yeah 30 seconds.

He's not any of those things because she hasn't proven her claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Because she's just running through a list of guys, accusing them of being the father of her baby. If you can brand him a talentless fuck, which he clearly is not, then I can brand her a whore, no?
    She's only a whore is she's making money off selling her body. She's accused an ex boyfriend and Bieber, that's hardly a list. Look, I don't think she's innocent and I don't think he's the father of her kid, but to immediately slander her is just perpetuating the entire culture that says that a woman who has sex is a slut and a guy who has sex is a god. It's a sordid situation, to fuck someone you don't know in the bathroom, but he doesn't get a free pass because he's rich, famous, and a guy.

I don't think Bieber has talent. He has a saavy mentor, a great agent, and was marketed to the tween demographic. It's not hard to sell albums and shill shit to girls aged 11-15 and their mothers. To me, his singing sounds like a gerbil with its balls in a vice. And he acts like the kids we referred to as wiggers in high school.

She's only a whore is she's making money off selling her body. She's accused an ex boyfriend and Bieber, that's hardly a list. Look, I don't think she's innocent and I don't think he's the father of her kid, but to immediately slander her is just perpetuating the entire culture that says that a woman who has sex is a slut and a guy who has sex is a god. It's a sordid situation, to fuck someone you don't know in the bathroom, but he doesn't get a free pass because he's rich, famous, and a guy.

I don't think Bieber has talent. He has a saavy mentor, a great agent, and was marketed to the tween demographic. It's not hard to sell albums and shill shit to girls aged 11-15 and their mothers. To me, his singing sounds like a gerbil with its balls in a vice. And he acts like the kids we referred to as wiggers in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I know, I know. It was and is a horrible phrase. We used it to refer to kids who grew up in rural Montana, watched MTV, and decided that they were gangster. They were ridiculous. But still, it's a horrible, horrible word.

Actually, it was more like jr. high for me..

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

I know, I know. It was and is a horrible phrase. We used it to refer to kids who grew up in rural Montana, watched MTV, and decided that they were gangster. They were ridiculous. But still, it's a horrible, horrible word.
    OK, at least you're admitting it.

i kinda agree on this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Because the average teenage boy who ends up launched into superstardom with piles and piles of money is going to handle it with a lot more dignity.

To me any girl who doesn't know who the father of her baby is, is a fucking whore. Call me old fashioned. If you look up the definition they don't have to be doing it for money. Also, that line is one that is used by people who don't have any other valid argument. I've used it myself.

I never said anywhere that he is a god. In fact, if he is the father I'm going to think he's a sleezy asshole for dragging some random slut backstage and fucking her in the bathroom. Don't put words in my mouth.

If he's the father he needs to take responsibility for it, just like any other father, I suppose, although she probably didn't ask him if he wanted to be a father, just as she wouldn't have asked him if she decided to have an abortion.

As far as talent, that's a subjective thing, so I'm not arguing over that.

my highschool banned the word 'wigger.' however, they did allow a kid with a shirt that said 'silly faggot, dicks are for chicks' with the Trix bunny into the year book. yup................

I cannot say this often enough: slut versus whore, people! A whore's clever enough to charge. Better to be a whore than a slut.

I cannot say this often enough: slut versus whore, people! A whore's clever enough to charge. Better to be a whore than a slut.
    Not according to the dictionary definition.

Definition of WHORE

: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money :prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman

: a male who engages in sexual acts for money

: a venal or unscrupulous person

Definition of WHORE

: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money :prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman

: a male who engages in sexual acts for money

: a venal or unscrupulous person

Clearly it can be used in the way that I used it, and the way the vast majority of the world uses it. It's a lame argument. Everyone fucking knows what a whore is.

To me any girl who doesn't know who the father of her baby is, is a fucking whore. Call me old fashioned. If you look up the definition they don't have to be doing it for money. Also, that line is one that is used by people who don't have any other valid argument. I've used it myself.

I never said anywhere that he is a god. In fact, if he is the father I'm going to think he's a sleezy asshole for dragging some random slut backstage and fucking her in the bathroom. Don't put words in my mouth.

If he's the father he needs to take responsibility for it, just like any other father, I suppose, although she probably didn't ask him if he wanted to be a father, just as she wouldn't have asked him if she decided to have an abortion.

As far as talent, that's a subjective thing, so I'm not arguing over that.
    Admittedly, I'm just being feisty because I'm sick of this story. My students won't let it drop.

And I'm sick of all the online celeb gossip sites calling her names while simultaneously giving him a high five. I honestly didn't think you were praising him. I get what you're saying about her and the father of her child, but it still rankles me that we're so quick to judge her. No one in the media universe thinks he's the father, and they're so quick to call her a gold digger. I think it would be so hilarious if he's the father, especially since he's been vocally anti-abortion in the past.

Yes, talent is subjective. It's best to leave that aside.

I like the third definition.

OK, at least you're admitting it.
    This brings up a good point. How does one refer to such a person without sounding like a bigot?

Admittedly, I'm just being feisty because I'm sick of this story. My students won't let it drop.

And I'm sick of all the online celeb gossip sites calling her names while simultaneously giving him a high five. I honestly didn't think you were praising him. I get what you're saying about her and the father of her child, but it still rankles me that we're so quick to judge her. No one in the media universe thinks he's the father, and they're so quick to call her a gold digger. I think it would be so hilarious if he's the father, especially since he's been vocally anti-abortion in the past.

Yes, talent is subjective. It's best to leave that aside.
    Goddamn you.

well, if its his, she will be getting some money to raise the kid, sooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

There's no need to get cursey and punchy first thing Monday morning, DS.

Also I am really sad that I copy pasted that, forgot I did, and put it in like ten work things before I was trying to copy paste a name.

Thread Information