Page 551 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 1051 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

i didn't know who he was until ash lee told me to check out his page and from the posts nancy drew posts from time to time. he's pretty damn funny to me, but then again, im easily amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/l...H98A2jB4XmY70H

Not new news but I've always been fascinated by this kid and his downfall. Wasted talent and all......
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/l...H98A2jB4XmY70H

Not new news but I've always been fascinated by this kid and his downfall. Wasted talent and all......
    Geez, taking the role a bit seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Okay, someone tell me whats going on with Beyonce's pregnancy belly.
    IT FOLDS AND DROPS
    They are saying she wears a fake bump and has a surrogate. I wouldnt be surprised.

oh and PS I love the Kardashians

i could not bend like that when i was pregnant, even though my belly was not that big. i had to lower myself into the chair.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

It just doesnt look right to me
    Ive never been pregnant, but isnt it supposed to be solid?

There were pictures of her in a bikini pregnant though?

Yea the bigger pic on tmz looks prosthetic to me. Or like she's gained weight.
    Ive heard from day 1 that she had a surrogate. If thats the case, why keep it a secret?

it may just be the dress.

and yes, your belly is pretty solid when you are pregnant.

I am 30 weeks pregnant and there is no way a belly does that. It sticks out more when you sit down if anything because it gets pushed out.

Tori Spelling called her new baby Hattie Margaret. I think it's super cute.

Tori Spelling is a mom once again!
    The actress-author and husband Dean McDermott welcomed baby daughter, Hattie Margaret, at 7:08 a.m. on Monday.

http://www.gossipcop.com/tori-spelli...ure-photo-pic/

I have two relatives that long ago passed that were named Hattie and Margaret so I just picture a little old wrinkled lady.

Those feet look pretty wrinkled.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I dunno, Beyonce has some pregnancy titties for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Those feet look pretty wrinkled.
    well they were in fluid for close to 10 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    well they were in fluid for close to 10 months.
    Silly fetus.

​What the hell is wrong with her mouth???

QOTD: Lindsay Lohan's Rep On Her Zombie Meth Grill

lohanteeeefs.jpg

Yes, I know today was LinDslisted around here, but this will be the last Lohan-themed post today unless a Dateline NBC investigation reveals thatWhite Oprah and Courtney Stodden are actually the same trick (very possible).People asked LiLo's rep to comment on why her rotting teeth look like she ate herself out of a grave of manure and dick cheese. If you looked up delusion, you'd find the number to a payphone outside of a discount liquor store on Long Island (it's technically White Oprah's contact number) and then you'd find this hilarious shit below it:
    "Lindsay is widely acknowledged as one of the most stunning actresses of her day, and we get requests every week wanting to do photo shoots with her from top photographers.
    She's been on the cover of Vanity Fair and the top beauty and fashion magazines. She's a beautiful and glamorous actress.With everything going on ? from deteriorating public education to rampant homelessness to international unrest ? there is no way I'm going to comment on Lindsay's teeth."
    If you need a publicist or just someone to make you feel better on days when you look and feel like an inside/out anus, hire this dude. He will crush the delusion into a pipe, take a long hit and then blow smoke up everyone's asses. This motherfucker bedazzles every piece of bull shit that falls out of his mouth and he topped it all off by playing the "PEOPLE ARE STARVING IN THE WORLD" card. That could only mean one thing, LiLo's "publicist" is totally White Oprah speaking in her hangover voice.

Posted by: Michael K

http://www.dlisted.com/2011/10/13/qo...bie-meth-grill

Gingervitis.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
    Gingervitis.
    Hahaha!

She has tar on her teeth from smoking and probably hasn't been regular with her dentist appointments.

Miley Cyrus' brother Trace gets engaged to Disney star Brenda Song amid rumours she is pregnant

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-pregnant.html

im sorry, THAT GUY is Miley Cyrus' brother? is this common knowledge or have been under a rock? i didnt know miley cyrus had a brother and if i had to imagine one for her, That is not what i would have pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    im sorry, THAT GUY is Miley Cyrus' brother? is this common knowledge or have been under a rock? i didnt know miley cyrus had a brother and if i had to imagine one for her, That is not what i would have pictured.
    There is one that Billy Ray had with someone else, right? Before he was married or something? He doesn't have anything to do with him? I vaguely remember something about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Okay I'm wrong.

Cyrus was born in Ashland, Kentucky. Cyrus's mother is Leticia "Tish" Finley Cyrus. His biological father is Baxter Neal Helson,[3] but he was adopted by Billy Ray Cyrus.[4][5] He spent his school holidays touring and performing with Billy Ray. He has a younger sister, Miley, who starred in the Disney Channel original television series Hannah Montana. In an interview with MTV, he discussed recording with Miley: "Actually, I'm going to sing on one of the tracks on her next album. I can't say much about it right now, but we will be collaborating."[6] Cyrus has many tattoos on his arms and chest, including the words "stay gold" tattooed on his knuckles.[5] In 2006, he worked at a shopping mall in Burbank, California and dropped out of La Ca?ada High School.[5]

This is about Billy Ray, man whore

From 1986 to 1991, Cyrus was married to Cindy Smith, with whom he co-wrote the songs "Wher'm I Gonna Live?" and "Some Gave All", both of which were featured on his 1992 debut album Some Gave All.
    On December 28, 1993, he married Leticia "Tish" Cyrus, n?e Finley.[33][34][35][36] Together they have three children: daughters Miley Ray (born Destiny Hope in 1992) and Noah Lindsey (born 2000), and son Braison Chance (born 1994). He also has two adopted stepchildren from Finley's previous marriage, Trace (born 1989), now a singer/guitarist for Metro Station, and Brandi (born 1987), as well as a son, Christopher Cody (born 1992), from a previous relationship with Kristin Luckey, who raised him in South Carolina. Cyrus adopted Brandi and Trace when they were young children.[37] In a 2004 interview on ABC News: Primetime, Cyrus stated that daughter Miley (conceived with Finley) and son Christopher (conceived with Luckey) were both born in 1992, at which time Cyrus was unmarried, and that his marriage to Finley the following year when she was pregnant with their son was secret and against his record company's advice.[34]

Thread Information