Page 540 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 590 640 1040 ... LastLast
Results 13,476 to 13,500 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Nipples are weird to begin with. Janet's nipple slip kinda yucked me out. Her nipple ring thing was just scary.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Sheen, Studio Settle Lawsuit Over "Men" Firing.
    LOS ANGELES (CBS4) ? The studio that fired former ?Two and a Half Men? star Charlie Sheen said Monday it has struck a deal with the actor to end their legal dispute.Warner Bros. Television released a statement saying that Sheen?s lawsuit against the studio and series executive producer Chuck Lorre has been settled ?to the parties? satisfaction.? The statement said terms of the settlement are confidential.

Sheen had filed a $100 million lawsuit for wrongful termination against Warner after his firing last March. His attorney, Marty Singer, had said much of that amount was the actor?s share of DVD, syndication and other profits that the studio was withholding.
    Singer said he could not discuss specifics of the settlement, but he said all parties were satisfied with the resolution.
    The Los Angeles Times reported Sheen?s settlement would be $25 million, although celebrity website TMZ reported the deal would be worth roughly $100 million over the next several years. Both outlets cited unnamed sources in reports about the settlement amounts.
    Sheen was fired at a time when he was the highest-paid actor in television, with a per-episode salary reported to be between $1.2 million and $2 million. His exit cut short the CBS comedy?s season.
    By then, Sheen had been on a media blitz for weeks, using catchphrases such as ?Tiger Blood? and ?winning? and describing himself as a warlock.
    The case never became the forum for Sheen?s grievances that the actor said he was seeking ? most of the court proceedings centered on whether the dispute should be heard through private arbitration, as called for in the actor?s contract. A judge determined that the case should be moved to arbitration in June and attorneys had been working through that process.
    Sheen has distanced himself from his previous outlandish behavior in recent weeks and has acknowledged he was at least partly responsible for his ouster from television?s top-rated comedy.
    ?It was bad,? Sheen told Jay Leno, ?and I own my part in that, and I just want to make everything right.?
    Appearing last week at the Emmy Awards as a presenter, he addressed the ?Two and a Half Men? cast and crew, saying, ?I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season.?
    ?Men? returned to the air last week with Ashton Kutcher joining the cast as a new character. He plays an Internet billionaire who decides to buy the house that had been owned by Sheen?s now-deceased character.
    (? Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

I was reading earlier in People that Angus T Jones is the highest paid kid in Hollywood at $300,000 per episode. Jon Cryer makes $550,000 per episode.

And holy crap, his ex wife is scary looking.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

i had to google jon cryer lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    i had to google jon cryer lol
    Haha wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Haha wow.
    i love him, but i just didn't know his name. but thats how i am, though. with most actors, actresses.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

i love him, but i just didn't know his name. but thats how i am, though. with most actors, actresses.
    Ah, OK. Better.

Ah, OK. Better.
    i felt bad when i asked marty who jon cryer was and googled him and found out i really do suck at actors names

This is from a fairly recent story (August)

Ashton Kutcher will make a whopping $700,000 per episode, while his new costar Jon Cryer will make $600,000. Angus T. Jones takes home $225,000 per episode.

i felt bad when i asked marty who jon cryer was and googled him and found out i really do suck at actors names
    I am the opposite. I can name the entire cast of Taxi, both actor and character, but I can't name 5 kids I went to elementary school with.

I can name most people I've known for longer than 20 years and see daily.

I am the opposite. I can name the entire cast of Taxi, both actor and character, but I can't name 5 kids I went to elementary school with.
    I spend 10 weeks a quarter with my students learning their names, and then the minute the quarter's over, the names are gone. I remember the faces, but not the names.

And yet I can remember the most obscure actors and actresses in the most bizarre roles.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I spend 10 weeks a quarter with my students learning their names, and then the minute the quarter's over, the names are gone. I remember the faces, but not the names.

And yet I can remember the most obscure actors and actresses in the most bizarre roles.
    I can remember my kids' first names but not the last. In the area I'm in, most of them have a combination of Martinez, Rodriguez, Cruz, Diaz, etc.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

nice "abs".

0003akfz.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    nice "abs".

0003akfz.jpg
    Is that Stacey Keibler?
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I DON'T KNOW WHO STACY KEIBLER IS. that's the seventeen year old chick who married the old dude.

she's legal. im not going to jail, right?? she's fucking legal!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Hyland

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    I DON'T KNOW WHO STACY KEIBLER IS. that's the seventeen year old chick who married the old dude.
    I realized it wasn't her after I posted that. Holy shit she looks old. Stacy Keibler is double her age and looks younger.

Nice

Nice
    She's gorgeous.

I'm going to be one of those chicks for a minute though and say that her sideburns annoy me But other than that, she's perfect!

i have sideburns

I just went to look at your profile picture and you sure don't. Hers are thick.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I just went to look at your profile picture and you sure don't. Hers are thick.
    i do, though. i guess you just cannot see it as well as you can see hers. but believe me, they are there. my mom used to call it my "baby hair."

look at the pic of me and tara and her daughter. you can kinda see it there.

look at the pic of me and tara and her daughter. you can kinda see it there.
    Exactly

Thread Information