Page 512 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

  1. #12776
    I'm fancy ketchup HockeyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    14,428
    Rep Power
    13631240
    Plus he's Tyler Durden.


    I agree with everything you posted

  2. #12777
    Senior Member yellowCake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    15318
    I love The Virgin Suicides! And well, my love for Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is Eternal I think of Tara every time I watch it.

    Those two alone secure her place as a decent actress with me. Plus she just won best actress at Cannes for her performance in the new lars von trier movie. Can't think of the name of it though
    Last edited by yellowCake1; 06-28-2011 at 05:20 PM.

  3. #12778
    Game Cat jeneria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    583463
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    This is exactly the opposite way I feel about him in every way. Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston were never cool. Plus he's a good humanitarian and photographer.
    I can't help it. I can't stand him. Meet Joe Black, 7 Years in Tibet, Legends of the Fall, A River Runs Through It. . .

    And don't get me started on Bradley Cooper. That man skeeves me out in the worst way.

  4. #12779
    Senior Member yellowCake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    15318
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    The Sweetest Thing is funnies.


    I hope that was your attempt at humor

  5. #12780
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    Oh yeah, well, no argument with Bradley Cooper. He's like a hair louse that made it famous.

  6. #12781
    Game Cat jeneria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    583463
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Oh yeah, well, no argument with Bradley Cooper. He's like a hair louse that made it famous.
    I want to rep you but I already repped you for SLC Punk!

  7. #12782
    I'm fancy ketchup HockeyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    14,428
    Rep Power
    13631240
    Oh are we talking about acting ability? Because I think Brad Pitt is a horrible actor
    The crying scene in Seven goes down in history

  8. #12783
    Senior Member yellowCake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    15318
    Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I can't help it. I can't stand him. Meet Joe Black, 7 Years in Tibet, Legends of the Fall, A River Runs Through It. . .

    And don't get me started on Bradley Cooper. That man skeeves me out in the worst way.
    A River Runs Through It is pretty desent. And less we forget his awesome 5 minutes in True Romance

  9. #12784
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    The problem with Pitt is that he's so classically handsome, he gets cast repeatedly in dramas. And he sucks as a drama actor. He's REALLY fucking funny in comedies. But people just can't grasp that you don't need to be funny-looking to be funny.

    Just like Tom Hanks. He's a comedy actor. He's a mediocre dramatic actor.

  10. #12785
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post


    I hope that was your attempt at humor
    wtf, no, I laughed. IS JANE THAR? ahaha, now I'm laughing again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  11. #12786
    Senior Member yellowCake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    15318
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    The problem with Pitt is that he's so classically handsome, he gets cast repeatedly in dramas. And he sucks as a drama actor. He's REALLY fucking funny in comedies. But people just can't grasp that you don't need to be funny-looking to be funny.

    Just like Tom Hanks. He's a comedy actor. He's a mediocre dramatic actor.
    I just saw him on a repeat SNL with Elton John as the host. He was hilarious as Michael Caine

    And Tara, The Sweetest Thing is a terrible movie

  12. #12787
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    You are both wrong-o. Tom breaks my heart a little more each time Wilson drowns, and Sweetest Thing >>>>>>> the Hangover
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  13. #12788
    Senior Member yellowCake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    15318
    Amy's taste in movies> Tara's

    At least she pretty much hates everything.

    Ugh when they break out into that retarded "penis song"? I like Castaway though
    Last edited by yellowCake1; 06-28-2011 at 06:02 PM.

  14. #12789
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,348
    Rep Power
    21474864
    I want to admit right here and now that brad Pitt in legends of the fall were fuel for my teenage explorations late at night.

    And Brad Pitt in Snatch made me laugh. I love that movie.
    Other than that, well.. Fight club is cool too, but that is it.

  15. #12790
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste in movies> Tara's

    At least she pretty much hates everything.

    Ugh when they break out into that retarded "penis song"? I like Castaway though
    AMY HATES PRlNCESS BRlDE

    TAKE lT BACK
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  16. #12791
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  17. #12792
    Senior Member yellowCake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    15318
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nancy Drew again.


  18. #12793
    Game Cat jeneria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    583463
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    I want to admit right here and now that brad Pitt in legends of the fall were fuel for my teenage explorations late at night.

    And Brad Pitt in Snatch made me laugh. I love that movie.
    Other than that, well.. Fight club is cool too, but that is it.
    Gonna show my age: but Christian Slater in Heathers was my teen lust (I was a freshman in 1990, that counts, right?).

  19. #12794
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,348
    Rep Power
    21474864
    How old are you? I was a freshmen in 1991. So we are not far off. Legends of the fall came out when I was a junior or senior maybe. I was a late bloomer.

    Hahahha and I love that Penis Song in sweetest thing. Hahaha every guy I know gets so mad when that movie is on comedy central. Hahahaha

  20. #12795
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Gonna show my age: but Christian Slater in Heathers was my teen lust (I was a freshman in 1990, that counts, right?).
    Hey, I adored him but I was exposed to that movie on vhs.

    My first major crush was River Phoenix at around 11. Then Keanu Reeves in Bill and Ted. Then, for some reason, Ethan Hawke in Reality Bites. I think that was my first like, fantasy sex crush, which I am super repulsed by now. And Ryder Strong, duh.

  21. #12796
    Game Cat jeneria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    583463
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Hey, I adored him but I was exposed to that movie on vhs.

    My first major crush was River Phoenix at around 11. Then Keanu Reeves in Bill and Ted. Then, for some reason, Ethan Hawke in Reality Bites. I think that was my first like, fantasy sex crush, which I am super repulsed by now. And Ryder Strong, duh.
    Wil Wheaton and River Phoenix in Stand By Me <3
    The Coreys in Lost Boys

    Weird how half of them are dead now.

  22. #12797
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Wil Wheaton and River Phoenix in Stand By Me <3
    The Coreys in Lost Boys

    Weird how half of them are dead now.
    I was all about one man in The Lost Boys.
    "A billion Chinese people can't be wrong, Michael."

    Man, was he hot.


    I can't believe Julia Roberts stood him up at the altar.

  23. #12798
    Game Cat jeneria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,691
    Rep Power
    583463
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I was all about one man in The Lost Boys.
    "A billion Chinese people can't be wrong, Michael."

    Man, was he hot.


    I can't believe Julia Roberts stood him up at the altar.
    AMEN! He owned the property down the road from my folks when she jilted him. He was super super cool. She was not. He'd let us ride our bikes through his property but when she was in town. . .it was a no go.

  24. #12799
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    I would have ridden my bike right onto his dick. WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

  25. #12800
    Senior Member jessielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Your mothers house
    Posts
    3,245
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Oh my god I LOVE Kiefer in that movie
    Also there were little hints that Sam (Corey Haim) was totally gay. theres the scene where he opens his closet door and there was a picture of a scantily clad dude on the inside of the door. also his wardrobe was way gay even for the 80s

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •