Page 440 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 940 ... LastLast
Results 10,976 to 11,000 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Re: celeb gossip

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=7606.msg1707168#msg1707168 date=1283316138]
    Does Kristen Stewart have a drug problem?  I saw here being interviewed today and I was so uncomfortable for her.  At first she looked like she was going to have a panic attack.  Then she looked like the most paranoid person on earth.  Then she was dipping her head down and messing up the top of her hair which she had up.  She put both hands in her hair and messed it up while they were speaking to her.  She reminded of a coke addict. 
    [/quote]
    She probably is and if I remember correctly she has been accused of being one before.

I mean honestly, I don't live there but half of Hollywood has to have a coke habit. Unless Bowie comes in and laughs in my face and says "Half? Try 93.7% of 'em"

[quote author=yellowCake1 link=topic=7606.msg1707175#msg1707175 date=1283317020]
    She probably is and if I remember correctly she has been accused of being one before.

I mean honestly, I don't live there but half of Hollywood has to have a coke habit. Unless Bowie comes in and laughs in my face and says "Half? Try 93.7% of 'em"
    [/quote]

I did a search and there are rumors out there I guess.  I found a few articles and at one point she was photographed smoking pot but her actions this morning were not that of a pot smoker.  I got wiggly and annoyed just watching her.  :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

I've never heard of her having a coke issue. I think she has a myriad of issues going on:
    1. She never has reflected the personality of a future movie star. SHe's always been uncomfortable in interviews. She's hunched over and defensive on a red carpet, she doesn't smile fully because like me, she has a lower ill grill.

2. She blew up super fast and her life is INSANELY scrutinized by the demented army of Twihards.

3. She is most likely a closet gay.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7606.msg1707180#msg1707180 date=1283318594]
    I've never heard of her having a coke issue. I think she has a myriad of issues going on:
    1. She never has reflected the personality of a future movie star. SHe's always been uncomfortable in interviews. She's hunched over and defensive on a red carpet, she doesn't smile fully because like me, she has a lower ill grill.

2. She blew up super fast and her life is INSANELY scrutinized by the demented army of Twihards.

[/quote]

i dont think theres anything wrong with her lower grill.  i just think her top teeth are so big that theres no room to show them.  :lol:

i think she's adorable.  and not on coke, just super antsy.  i think she gets overwhelmed in public situations.  and i wouldnt be surprised if she was bi or gay.  but i think she's most likely bi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

her lower grill is fine.  :lol:  you can see it here:

* wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

I was watching that Cake whatevers movie and her grill was all junkie. Maybe she's had it fixed but I've read shit with her where she's said she doesn't feel comfortable smiling and stuff cos she looks stupid.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7606.msg1707194#msg1707194 date=1283322082]
    I was watching that Cake whatevers movie and her grill was all junkie. Maybe she's had it fixed but I've read shit with her where she's said she doesn't feel comfortable smiling and stuff cos she looks stupid.

[/quote]

yeah, she's definitely had her teeth fixed.  you can tell in newer pics that she's had them done.  they're really not super different or anything, she still kinda has rabbit teefs, they've just been....shaved down?  :lol:

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=7606.msg1707208#msg1707208 date=1283324299]
    yeah, she's definitely had her teeth fixed.  you can tell in newer pics that she's had them done.  they're really not super different or anything, she still kinda has rabbit teefs, they've just been....shaved down?  :lol:
    [/quote]
    Nah she must have had clear braces because her lower teeth were seriously jacked in that movie where she plays some invalid and 'cake' is in the title but there is no cake and the whole thing sucked anyway. She probably still smiles like that because it's left over from feeling uptight about it.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7606.msg1707216#msg1707216 date=1283329185]
    Nah she must have had clear braces because her lower teeth were seriously jacked in that movie where she plays some invalid and 'cake' is in the title but there is no cake and the whole thing sucked anyway. She probably still smiles like that because it's left over from feeling uptight about it.
    [/quote]

NO CAKE? 

she definitely had her top teeth done.  for sure.  it wasnt a drastic change, very subtle.  don't question my kstew knowledge

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7606.msg1707180#msg1707180 date=1283318594]

[/quote] 

What surprised me and made me wonder was when they showed a clip of a scene where she is acting and she came across as so self confident.  I could totally see her social anxiety and nervousness during the interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

This is relevant to Ron's interest.

http://theblemish.com/2010/08/khloe-kardashians-vagina-is-better-looking-than-previously-thought/

And at the bottom of the page, this Jessica Lowndes person is relevant to mine.

The Wynn is so full of shit acting all panties in a bunch about Hilton having a baggie of cocaine. :lol: All of Vegas is. HOOKERS AND GAMBLING ARE TOTES COOL AS LONG AS THEY'RE LEGAL BUT WE ARE APPALLED BY COKE. Dude, come on, Nevada is the center for cocaine smuggling in America! Fucking retarded.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-los-angeles/paris-hilton-is-now-banned-from-the-wynn

LOS ANGELES -- Authorities say Rapper T.I. and wife Tameka Cottle have been arrested on drug charges after police said they smelled marijuana coming from their car.

Los Angeles sheriff's deputy Mark Pope says the arrests for possession of a controlled substance came late Wednesday night on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood during a traffic stop.

He says the 29-year-old T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., and Cottle, a 36-year-old singer, were booked at the West Hollywood sheriff's station and bail was set at $10,000.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/24851492/detail.html?treets=lnta&tml=lnta_break&ts= T&tmi=lnta_break_1_07040209022010

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38958169/ns/today-today_people/

On anniversary of her death, ad depicts Diana in her undies
    New Chinese underwear line gets Brits’ knickers in a twist

Tim Stewart News Limited
    An ad by a Chinese lingerie company portrays Princess Diana playing a cello in her underwear and a tiara. (Look at the hair color on that little boy — is that supposed to be a young Prince Harry?)
    TODAY staff
    updated 9/1/2010 4:40:40 PM ET

Oh, Diana. Will you ever be allowed to rest in peace?

Apparently not.

On the 13th anniversary of the Princess of Wales’ death, a Chinese lingerie company launched a new line of ... wait for it ... “Diana underwear.” The slogan for the splashy ads, which portray Princess Diana playing a cello to a little boy while wearing a bra, panties and diamond-studded tiara, is, “Feel the romance of British royalty.”

In this 1987 photo, Princess Diana wore the Spencer family tiara, the Queen's family order and the Prince of Wales feathers diamond necklace. The design of her underwear was not disclosed.

The giant Diana billboards are on display in bustling city centers and airports across China. Sam Chambers, a British journalist who is based in China, said he was stunned when he noticed the ad in an airport.

“I was just going to collect my baggage from the carousel when I saw it flash up on a rolling advertising screen and couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing,” Chambers said, according to the British newspaper the Daily Mail. “I thought, surely not, because it was rolling quite quickly. So I waited to check when it came up again and, sure enough, there was an image of Diana.

“It’s all the more striking because today is the anniversary of her death.”

Diana died in a car crash in a Paris tunnel on Aug. 31, 1997. Also killed in the accident were her boyfriend, Dodi al-Fayed, and their driver, Henri Paul.

On the anniversary of the notorious accident, fans of the princess left flowers and other remembrances for her outside Kensington Palace in London. They also shared their displeasure over the lingerie ads.

“Sorry but I find this sick, and in extremely bad taste,” posted one commenter on the Daily Mail’s website.

“This is extremely unfair on Diana’s sons and family,” wrote another. “It’s distasteful ... downright sordid. She doesn’t deserve this.”

Alan Berry, co-founder of the Diana Appreciation Society, described the ad as “blatant exploitation of a dead lady’s name,” according to the First Post in London. The First Post said a spokesman for Prince Charles, Princess Diana’s ex-husband, declined to comment on the ads.

The Diana lingerie line is made by a company called Jealousy International in China’s Guangdong province. A representative of the company reportedly told China Radio that the Diana product line was meant to honor the princess’s taste in underwear.

:|
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I remember watching her wedding when I was younger, it was such a big deal. I also remember crying like a baby the day she died.

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=7606.msg1707958#msg1707958 date=1283437369]
    I remember watching her wedding when I was younger, it was such a big deal. I also remember crying like a baby the day she died.
    [/quote]

That was the last celebrity to have a profound effect on me when they died. Even when MJ died I just kinda shrugged and said "well that sucks". But when Diana died I was really upset and would collect Newspaper clippings everyday for about two weeks after it happened. I never really gave two shits about her when she was alive but the night it happened I'll never forget. Mostly because I was jerking off and there was a knock at my door saying "turn to channel 11. Princess Di was just in a car wreck and shes in critical condition. They say she might die." Needless to say I could not "finish" after hearing that. Anyways for about a month after that I was extremely upset over it for some inexplicable reason. Then again I was about 15 or 16 so probably everything made me upset  :|

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7606.msg1707964#msg1707964 date=1283438247]
    [/quote]

Fine. I'll cry when you die too.

sheesh  :roll:

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=7606.msg1707955#msg1707955 date=1283436958]
    LOS ANGELES -- Authorities say Rapper T.I. and wife Tameka Cottle have been arrested on drug charges after police said they smelled marijuana coming from their car.

Los Angeles sheriff's deputy Mark Pope says the arrests for possession of a controlled substance came late Wednesday night on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood during a traffic stop.

He says the 29-year-old T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., and Cottle, a 36-year-old singer, were booked at the West Hollywood sheriff's station and bail was set at $10,000.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/24851492/detail.html?treets=lnta&tml=lnta_break&ts= T&tmi=lnta_break_1_07040209022010
    [/quote]
    Haha! didnt he just get out??!!

[quote author=jessielee link=topic=7606.msg1707971#msg1707971 date=1283439308]
    [/quote]

Yes. The article I read earlier this morning said what kind of car he was driving and I had never heard of it. It's like a $400,000 car.  :-o  (That's what I call rich, Ron.)

[quote author=jessielee link=topic=7606.msg1707971#msg1707971 date=1283439308]
    [/quote]  

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7606.msg1707973#msg1707973 date=1283439430]
    Yes. The article I read earlier this morning said what kind of car he was driving and I had never heard of it. It's like a $400,000 car.  :-o  (That's what I call rich, Ron.)
    [/quote]

Yeah but he's in the rap game. For all we know he's living in that car. If you study rap artists you'll find that a house is usually the last thing they purchase.

[quote author=yellowCake1 link=topic=7606.msg1707981#msg1707981 date=1283440011]
    Yeah but he's in the rap game. For all we know he's living in that car. If you study rap artists you'll find that a house is usually the last thing they purchase.
    [/quote]

$400,000 for a house is a lot of money to me, too. I don't care if he's fucking it. Paying that much for a car is simply retarded.

I would do T.I. in two seconds flat, no need to ask twice. 

Lucky little piglet. :x

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7606.msg1707984#msg1707984 date=1283440117]
    $400,000 for a house is a lot of money to me, too. I don't care if he's fucking it. Paying that much for a car is simply retarded.
    [/quote]

Oh I agree, but he is far from rich is my point. It's like that old Chris Rock joke.....

Shaquille O'Neil aint rich! He's wealthy. The man that signs Shaq's checks is rich!

Thread Information