Page 1080 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080
Results 26,976 to 26,991 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

There are a few celebs that have that wonky chin. Mimi Rogers, Brian Williams, and Shannon D. I have a hard time watching them on tv cuz it distracts me when they talk. Alyssa Milano makes me crazy too. She barely opens her mouth when she talks. I never watched Charmed becuz between Alyssa and Shannon talking I couldn't follow the plot.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Her chin isn't the issue, one of her eyes is significantly higher than the other. See also: MacCauley CUlkin. It's literally a deformity that they've found ways to disguise with bangs and by tilting their heads in pictures.

Alyssa has those really hairy arms that distract me. I can't think of any other famous woman with hair like that, I know it is a dumb thing but it bugs me. Also half way through pay it forward I realized the the teacher only had eyebrow so the last hour I am just staring at it... Oh and macho libre, his armpit hair...gah! I am a grooming freak when it comes to myself anyway lol hair anywhere but your head is seriously over rated!!!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Yup, I couldn't even watch 90210 back in the day cuz her wonky eyes annoyed me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Yup, I couldn't even watch 90210 back in the day cuz her wonky eyes annoyed me too much.
    Not to mention, it was terrible.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Not to mention, it was terrible.
    YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Oh yeah, at the premiere of that movie that sounds fucking terrible.
    Diary of a Teenage Girl? I was reading about itt today in EW. It sounds, um, interesting. Soul crushingly interesting
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Diary of a Teenage Girl? I was reading about itt today in EW. It sounds, um, interesting. Soul crushingly interesting
    I read this terrible Gawker article about how it's 'sexually empowering' and I was like ehhhh.

I am all for movies about teenage girls experiencing their sexual awakening and I think it's about time we addressed that not all teenage girls commit suicide or get knocked up or like, are pretty much forced to have sex for boys' pleasure, or that they are not guy crazy just like dudes are chick crazy.

I don't think a movie about prostituting yourself and fucking your step father really does that.

Ew.

Shannon Doherty's face is literally on sideways.
    I forget the original psychologist who studied it, but there is a lot of information out there that links peoples facial symmetry to their psyche. People with A-symmetrical faces tend to be assholes, but there are conflicting theories on why. Some psychologists suggest it's gene related, while other suggest they're treated differently and therefore react accordingly.

I took the class 10yrs ago, so the name is escaping me.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I thought most people had asymterical faces to some degree. I was looking at celebrity faces on buzzfeed before where they mirrored each side of the face to make it symmetrically and they all ended up looking super weird.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I don't see many ugly people. Imperfections are sometimes beautiful. It's personalities that make people ugly to me.

I do find a lot of babies ugly. I don't know why. I feel bad for that.

Shoot, I use my face to my advantage, and my smile works on all races and genders. If you take my face apart, I'm ugly asf. It's ok though.

I learned in cosmetology school everyone has a masculine and feminine side to their face. Except for me.

I had no room to talk about ugly people, since I'm from Ohio and ugly myself, but I do not think Fergie is attractive.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Wait why was this thread locked? I unlocked it is that bad.

Wait why was this thread locked? I unlocked it is that bad.
    ETA ohhhh this thread was too big.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...40#post3645840

Thread Information