Page 1015 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 1065 ... LastLast
Results 25,351 to 25,375 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I feel really bad for him.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152861840188866
    I guess it's not so good being King anymore...

I didn't listen to it all, but this is a good example of what happens when record labels give a mediocre 'artist' their regular fuck you deal. Since mediocre artists will never see that kind of money ever, they sign only to be in debt after everyone else is paid.

We could say it's everyone's fault except Scott's, the label, the stupid people who bought the albums, but at the end of the day its the person who signed their life away for a minute of fame.

i don't know who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Back when I was in college, I was in the emergency room (was bit by a dog while delivering pizza ... not severely injured but required by the company to go to the ER for any bite that broke the skin), and I ran into one of my (idiotic) co-workers who was there with her boyfriend's mama and boyfriend's 4-year-old daughter. They had tried to straighten the little girl's hair, and the poor dear's skin was peeled up all along her hairline and neck ... like down to pink, raw flesh. Ugh ugh I can still picture it. I couldn't believe it.
    Oh god that sounds terrible. Sometimes if I straighten my hair (it's naturally curly) or my bangs, my daughter will come in the bathroom and ask me to straighten her's, but I only do a couple sections and her hair is already straight so I'm not really altering it, she just wants to be like mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i don't know who he is.
    Stahp. Come on. Creed? arms wide open? Worst music of the end of the 90s other than Train, 311 and Limp Bizkit? Entitled Jesus freak/alcoholic? Unless you were raised in a cave in the Himalayas, you know a Creed song.

Stahp. Come on. Creed? arms wide open? Worst music of the end of the 90s other than Train, 311 and Limp Bizkit? Entitled Jesus freak/alcoholic? Unless you were raised in a cave in the Himalayas, you know a Creed song.
    You forgot Collective Soul. I despise them at least as much as Creed. And they're from the Atlanta area, so their music was really shoved down our throats around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    It doesn't say what alterations have been done to the little girls hair. He may have had her hair chemically straightened?

I think the child is pretty young to have any sort of adult beauty shop wizardry going on. Young girls should be told they are beautiful just the way they are. That includes unibrows, hair color and alterations to the texture of their hair.

Co-parenting is hard. My son came home from his dads with a mohawk when he was in 4th grade. His new pants he got for his birthday became cutoffs one weekend. Countless pairs of shoes disappeared on weekends at dads. It was a power struggle and done not for my sons benefit, but to piss me off. I don't think my kid ever finished a bottle of antibiotic because his father would say he wasn't sick anymore so he didn't give it.

They both need counseling. The real issue isn't the kids hair.
    Oy, that is terrible Mary.

Cut off your nose to spite your face.

Their child is going to be so confused, if she isn't already. Their helping to pave a very destructive road for her....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

oh, ok. i know a creed song, i just don't know their names or what they look like or what they stand for.

all part of god's plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Actually, after reading this article http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...liday-inn.html, I'm inclined to believe that Scott Stapp has lost his mind (too many drugs, maybe?) and is having paranoid delusions about people taking his money.

His wife recently filed for divorce and is seeking full custody of the kids. Included in the divorce petition are these alleged texts from Scott to his wife (from the link above):

"Florida is not safe. Biological weapons on the way. U have to leave with kids and meet me in Atlanta."

"I'm coming to get you Satan and children. No mercy. You know how this ends. God created you and now God is ending you."

"God is telling me something about Palm Springs and Nashville so there's a connection somehow. He's also telling me DEA for some reason."

"I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA is behind Alcoholics Anonymous."

(We're supposed to be at my parents' house for Thanksgiving, but I'm stuck at home with a sick husband and kid, so I have nothing better to do than read articles about the singer of a band that I can't stand, haha.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    oh, ok. i know a creed song, i just don't know their names or what they look like or what they stand for.

all part of god's plan.
    Awesome.

Aww, TH, that is no fun. My daughter felt sick for like the last 45 minutes we were at my uncle's house. She kept running to the bathroom, and I had to go with her every time, to stand over the toilet cuz she thought she was gonna hurl. She never did, and I think it was literally because she ate her dinner and then ran around all crazy with her cousins. I hope they feel better!
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Actually, after reading this article http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...liday-inn.html, I'm inclined to believe that Scott Stapp has lost his mind (too many drugs, maybe?) and is having paranoid delusions about people taking his money.

His wife recently filed for divorce and is seeking full custody of the kids. Included in the divorce petition are these alleged texts from Scott to his wife (from the link above):

(We're supposed to be at my parents' house for Thanksgiving, but I'm stuck at home with a sick husband and kid, so I have nothing better to do than read articles about the singer of a band that I can't stand, haha.)
    Oh yeah. Dude has completely lost his shit.

ETA: I can see the creed hate, but 311 wasn't that bad.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm very sad that no one got me joke.

Miller don't be a sad panda! I got your joke, just couldn't rep ya.

Has this been posted here yet?

http://www.eonline.com/news/601860/s...long-interview

Earlier this year, Shia LaBeouf sat in silence and invited people to do pretty much anything they wanted during his #IAMSORRY installation. The actor told Ellen DeGeneres in October that he was surprised by how empathetic visitors were with him. "They stopped looking at me as like an object they started looking at me as like a human and they were very loving," the Fury star recalled. "It was really human."
    LaBeouf's installation lasted five days in California.
    In a recent email interview with Dazed and Confused, however, LaBeouf revealed that not everyone treated him with respect. In fact, he claimed that one woman took advantage of him in mid-February.
    "One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was out side the door when this happened, whipped my legs for 10 minutes and then striped my clothing and proceeded to rape me...then walked out with her lipstick smudged to her awaiting boyfriend who i image was quite hurt by it," LaBeouf wrote. "All this happened in front of hundreds of people...Yea it was no good. Not just for me but her man as well."
    He added that his girlfriend, Mia Goth, "was in line to come see me because it was Valentines Day & i was living in the gallery sleeping in a sleeping bag for the duration of the event – we were separated for 5 days. No communication. So it really hurt her as well as i guess the news of it traveled through the line. She was only about 25 people back when she came in she asked for an explanation and i couldn't speak so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful. The hardest part of the show."

That wasn't the only difficulty LaBeouf experienced during the #IAMSORRY installation. "Some folks would come in, take my bag off, pop off a selfie and bounce," the actor, 28, recalled. "That felt terrible."
    In spite of the alleged sexual assault and the people who refused to acknowledge that he is a person and not just a celebrity, LaBeouf doesn't regret what transpired. He wrote, "Almost everyone who came in had preconceived notions of what they were going to experience, and as soon as Nastja R?nkk? brought them through the curtain, everything changed. I went from being a celebrity or object to a fellow human. I was genuinely remorseful. It wasn't manipulation, I was heartbroken. People I've never met before came in and loved on me and with me. Some would hold my hand and cry with me, some would tell me to 'figure it out' or to 'be a man.' I've never experienced love like that; empathy, humanity."
    NEWS: A look back at Shia LaBeouf's wildest moments

In addition to his e-mail conversation, LaBeouf also did an hour-long video interview. Similar to his #IAMSORRY installation, the actor remained silent for its entirety.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-27-2014 at 10:02 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

New information keeps coming out on the plight of Creed singer Scott Stapp, who recently told fans via a video testimonial that he?s ?penniless? and has been living in his truck on and off for the past several weeks. Now, a new report by TMZ reveals that Stapp was placed on 72-hour psych hold, among other startling revelations.

According to TMZ, a report by the Madison County Florida Sheriff?s Department claims that Stapp was found on the side of a road on Nov. 13, appearing incoherent and wasted. He was apparently afraid that someone was going to poison him.

Meanwhile, in addition to filing for divorce, Scott?s wife Jaclyn has filed more legal papers claiming the singer apparently left a message with the dean of his kid?s school on Nov. 10, insisting that the school was about to become a target of an ISIS attack. Jaclyn also revealed that Scott threatened to kill both himself and his AA sponsor.

Read More: Report: Creed's Scott Stapp Was Placed on Psych Hold | http://loudwire.com/creed-scott-stap...ckback=tsmclip

Creed. I share the sentiment.

Has anyone seen the new "tripping" scene in 22 Jump Street?

Creed is heavily featured and I could not imagine a worse Hell than that one.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Creed. I share the sentiment.

Has anyone seen the new "tripping" scene in 22 Jump Street?

Creed is heavily featured and I could not imagine a worse Hell than that one.
    Why all the hate? He just wants the earth and his dreams to be the same.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Why all the hate? He just wants the earth and his dreams to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Scott Stapp....

Paranoid to the Schizophrenia.

I hope he doesn't have weapons or access to weapons. Especially the loadable kind.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

My team at work sucked me into a 90's/early 2000's pop music vortex.

What the fuck ever happened to Jojo???
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    My team at work sucked me into a 90's/early 2000's pop music vortex.

What the fuck ever happened to Jojo???
    this is her now. GET OUT, RIGHT NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I feel really bad for him.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152861840188866
    What is it? Video is no longer available. Who is it about?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

this is her now. GET OUT, RIGHT NOW!!
    Why am I getting out, I like her...
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Why am I getting out, I like her...

I liked that song. And I will deny it if anyone ever asks.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information