Page 1014 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 14 514 914 964 1004 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1024 1064 ... LastLast
Results 25,326 to 25,350 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She is an awful person, she has been horrible about their whole split up even though she's the one who left, and she's nothing but spiteful with their kid.

It's hard to get whiter than Halle Berry anyway but ugh.
    If I was the judge I would have thrown her ass out of court after reprimanding her for not being able to be a normal human being AT ALL. I get the feeling Halle is probably the abuser in her relationships. I bet she hits her man and throws things.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

A little more info about Halle's 'case'..

http://dlisted.com/2014/11/24/halle-...r/#more-157423

It gets crazier and messier. Halle took some of Nahla’s hair from a brush and had it tested at a lab. Halle says in court papers:What do you think?

“I have since reviewed the laboratory report concerning this very hair sample that I obtained, which confirms to me that Gabriel has not been truthful about what he has done and had been doing to our daughter’s hair. I continue to worry about the potential psychological and physical damage to Nahla that can be caused by the use of chemical hair treatments and the psychological message that it conveys to Nahla, and to implore the court to put a stop to Gabriel’s attempts to alter our daughter’s appearance and most probably cause her to wonder why her natural appearance is not good enough.”What do you think?

Halle also writes that Gabriel is denying their “half-black” daughter of her identity (translation: Halle is accusing Gabriel of trying to make their daughter “more white”). Also, in the newest court papers, Halle accused Gabriel of doing something she accused him of three years ago. Halle once again accused Gabriel of calling her the N-word.What do you think?

After today’s court hearing, the judge ruled that neither Halle nor Gabriel can change Nahla’s hair for now.
    Bitch is NUTS.

The judge must have facepalmed for like fifteen minutes, sighing deeply before issuing this ruling.

The judge must have facepalmed for like fifteen minutes, sighing deeply before issuing this ruling.

Agreed.

I'm going to chuck it all now and study law.

I have lots of opinions about hair care.

thing is, he was probably just trying to be the cool dad and take his daughter out to do things that she wanted to do. daddy! i want my hair to look like that!!! ok, kid. let's do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    thing is, he was probably just trying to be the cool dad and take his daughter out to do things that she wanted to do. daddy! i want my hair to look like that!!! ok, kid. let's do it.
    Not to mention that usually this is something the mom would end up doing and the dad gets pissed. Halle is just looking for something to hate on.

I would also like to point out how damaging these kind of ridiculous court battles are. First of all, her kid is white. She is both african american and white and to shit on one or the other is pretty fucked up. Also, being from the same situation seeing as she is interracial, you would think she would know the fuck better than to say what she said in court. Someone needs to remind her of this:

http://ethnicelebs.com/halle-berry

Halle Berry is an American actress. Her father was African-American and her mother is caucasian, of English, German, Irish, and distant Dutch descent. Halle has said:

“I was raised by my white mother and every day of my life I have always been aware of the fact that I am bi-racial. However, growing up I was aware that even though my mother was white, I did not look or “feel” very white myself…”
    Her daughter is going to hate the fuck out of her when she is old enough to rebel.

yeah, one could argue that she is more white than black with a 25/75 ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

yeah, one could argue that she is more white than black with a 25/75 ratio.
    To complain about her child looking more one race than the other, ever, is pretty fucking stupid of her. It makes me want to punch her throat.

...considering she's made her whole career off of being the whitest black girl.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/24/gabrie...-straightened/

I can't believe this was actually a reason to go to court. I also have a hard time thinking that Gabriel is actually trying to make his daughter white. I mean, come the fuck on.

Also, we all know Halle is a fucking nutter.
    She may be cray cray, but she can make one hell of a sex scene.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Frog fuckin'? You can't be serious....

Of all the frogs in this world he chooses Kermie?

Frog licking, yes. Frog fuckin', NO, No, No, No, NO!

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    To complain about her child looking more one race than the other, ever, is pretty fucking stupid of her. It makes me want to punch her throat.
    Agreed. I would've been on her side if she had only said she didn't want him dyeing her hair. I mean, no 6 year old needs their hair dyed. That is ridiculous. But the minute she made it a race issue, is where she totally messed up. She knew when she got pregnant the baby was going to be half white, half black. I bet she would've been pissed if he took her to court saying she was trying to make their daughter be "too black".

The judge was right to rule that neither parent can alter her natural appearance, which means don't be an idiot and dye your little girl's hair. He didn't mention race and Halle shouldn't have, either.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Right? My daughter asks me to braid her hair and put makeup on her, and I will. (Not whore makeup, just some light pink eyeshadow and maybe some mascara) But coloring her hair? I would not do that. But still, I see your point. I think Halle has lost her mind.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

My mom henna'd my hair when I was little. I wanted to look like the little mermaid.

It doesn't say what alterations have been done to the little girls hair. He may have had her hair chemically straightened?

I think the child is pretty young to have any sort of adult beauty shop wizardry going on. Young girls should be told they are beautiful just the way they are. That includes unibrows, hair color and alterations to the texture of their hair.

Co-parenting is hard. My son came home from his dads with a mohawk when he was in 4th grade. His new pants he got for his birthday became cutoffs one weekend. Countless pairs of shoes disappeared on weekends at dads. It was a power struggle and done not for my sons benefit, but to piss me off. I don't think my kid ever finished a bottle of antibiotic because his father would say he wasn't sick anymore so he didn't give it.

They both need counseling. The real issue isn't the kids hair.

My mom henna'd my hair when I was little. I wanted to look like the little mermaid.
    Whenever I dye my hair red, my daughter always says that she wants to color hers to look like mine. I would not be opposed to putting hair chalk in her hair or something that will wash out when she takes a bath. I've never heard of hennaing (I'm sure that's not a word) someone's hair...does that wash out?

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    It doesn't say what alterations have been done to the little girls hair. He may have had her hair chemically straightened?

I think the child is pretty young to have any sort of adult beauty shop wizardry going on. Young girls should be told they are beautiful just the way they are. That includes unibrows, hair color and alterations to the texture of their hair.

Co-parenting is hard. My son came home from his dads with a mohawk when he was in 4th grade. His new pants he got for his birthday became cutoffs one weekend. Countless pairs of shoes disappeared on weekends at dads. It was a power struggle and done not for my sons benefit, but to piss me off. I don't think my kid ever finished a bottle of antibiotic because his father would say he wasn't sick anymore so he didn't give it.

They both need counseling. The real issue isn't the kids hair.
    I don't understand why anyone would do this. My son has curly hair (like tight, ringlet curls) and I cannot imagine wanting his hair to be straight. I think it's so cute. And I agree on co-parenting being hard...anytime my kids go home in new clothes that I buy for them, or wanna take a toy home I never see it again. Their clothes never come back to me, and it's super frustrating. And my daughter has really pretty, semi-thick (I'm literally jealous of my daughter's hair) blonde hair and he keeps cutting it short despite the fact that she has told me numerous times that she wishes it was long. And when my son's hair gets too long he shaves it and gets rid of all his curls. I wish he'd leave their hair alone! I never bring it up because it's something so minor and not worth fighting about.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Whenever I dye my hair red, my daughter always says that she wants to color hers to look like mine. I would not be opposed to putting hair chalk in her hair or something that will wash out when she takes a bath. I've never heard of hennaing (I'm sure that's not a word) someone's hair...does that wash out?
    Henna is a natural process. It's like rubbing mud all over someone haha kind of fun.

http://www.hennaforhair.com/faq/

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would do this. My son has curly hair (like tight, ringlet curls) and I cannot imagine wanting his hair to be straight. I think it's so cute. And I agree on co-parenting being hard...anytime my kids go home in new clothes that I buy for them, or wanna take a toy home I never see it again. Their clothes never come back to me, and it's super frustrating. And my daughter has really pretty, semi-thick (I'm literally jealous of my daughter's hair) blonde hair and he keeps cutting it short despite the fact that she has told me numerous times that she wishes it was long. And when my son's hair gets too long he shaves it and gets rid of all his curls. I wish he'd leave their hair alone! I never bring it up because it's something so minor and not worth fighting about.
    For real. Growing up I had wavy/little bit curly hair, but my younger sister had super curly, ringlets, and it was really long. One time in the grocery store when she was about 4, some lady commented to my mom on how beautiful my little sister's hair was (which she got a lot) and then asked my mom if it was natural or was it a perm. My mom looked at her like she was crazy; chemically perm a 4 year old's hair?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Both Halle and Gabriel cut and ccolor theirhair, change their aappearance, embrace vanity for entertainment and financial purposes. I don't think her age came to mind at all for these two. It was literal insanity, she wants to fight.

That's cool, bowie. It looks like its good for your hair too! I bet my daughter would think it was fun.

The thing with Halle Berry is this is just the most recent in a litany of totally crazy, unreasonable things she has done since splitting with her ex and getting with her new bf or husband or whatever they are. She's threatened to move the kid to France, etc. She's obviously a really selfish, shitty person. She reminds me of my best friend's boyfriend's ex.

Also that woman (bff's bf's ex) has given her kid some haircuts that I think are tantamount to child abuse.

I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I feel really bad for him.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152861840188866
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    For real. Growing up I had wavy/little bit curly hair, but my younger sister had super curly, ringlets, and it was really long. One time in the grocery store when she was about 4, some lady commented to my mom on how beautiful my little sister's hair was (which she got a lot) and then asked my mom if it was natural or was it a perm. My mom looked at her like she was crazy; chemically perm a 4 year old's hair?

Back when I was in college, I was in the emergency room (was bit by a dog while delivering pizza ... not severely injured but required by the company to go to the ER for any bite that broke the skin), and I ran into one of my (idiotic) co-workers who was there with her boyfriend's mama and boyfriend's 4-year-old daughter. They had tried to straighten the little girl's hair, and the poor dear's skin was peeled up all along her hairline and neck ... like down to pink, raw flesh. Ugh ugh I can still picture it. I couldn't believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information