Page 1013 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 13 513 913 963 1003 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1023 1063 ... LastLast
Results 25,301 to 25,325 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

?When Giada films her cooking show, she never eats. Never. When she is making drinks and food that she has to drink or eat, they have a dump bucket that is brought out the second they cut. Sometimes when they are shooting her taking bites out of food like cake, they have an assistant take the bite (so you only see teeth and a mouth), and then they cut back to her taking an empty fork out of her mouth to resume filming. She does not eat at all while filmin
    I think that is pretty much the norm.

Speaking of 'fake tasting/swallowing, Skeletor aka, Robin Miller is the queen of fake eating.

Someone please give her a burger, or 5 with a side of lard pie.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Another actor has come forward to accuse Bill Cosby of attempted sexual assault. Michelle Hurd , the actress best known for her roles on Law & Order: SVU and Gossip Girl, says she was a stand-in on the set of The Cosby Show when Cosby started acting increasingly inappropriate around her, saying, 'NEVER tell anyone what we [do] together.' What's more, she states that at least one person on set woke up at his apartment drugged on one occasion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...woman-set.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

This is fucking disgusting. It's always amazing to me when people want to go out of their way not to just absolve someone of bad behavior, but reward them like they're a hero for doing it.

oh florida...

eta: since no one got pregnant, doesn't it prove these were legitimate rapes?
    Last edited by animosity; 11-22-2014 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Another actor has come forward to accuse Bill Cosby of attempted sexual assault. Michelle Hurd , the actress best known for her roles on Law & Order: SVU and Gossip Girl, says she was a stand-in on the set of The Cosby Show when Cosby started acting increasingly inappropriate around her, saying, 'NEVER tell anyone what we [do] together.' What's more, she states that at least one person on set woke up at his apartment drugged on one occasion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...woman-set.html
    I apologize for my behavior not believing Janice Dickinson. I normally never question anyone who says they were a victim of rape and I feel bad for doing so.

Its hard to beLIEve Cosby is a sexual deviant or whatever. Gives me the willies and I want to cut his dick off and shove it up his arse but he might enjoy it.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

This is fucking disgusting. It's always amazing to me when people want to go out of their way not to just absolve someone of bad behavior, but reward them like they're a hero for doing it.
    Yep.

Cosby supporters are MAD.

How many women are coming out now? Number is rising faster than the national debt numbers.

I went to that show. Even met him backstage. Then I woke up, and my pants were around my ankles. Weird.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Dude, the guy did SOMETHING. Otherwise he wouldn't be acting the way he is. Do I believe that the media is pumping it up for numbers? Yep. Do I believe that there are Women out there with unfounded claims jumping on a bandwagon? Yep. But if anything, those Women are cheapening the REAL claims and that's a crime in itself.

He did it, he is scum and he deserves to be "raped" by public opinion since most of the cases can't be proven or are so far out of date that nothing criminally can be done. Does that mean he didn't do it? Not at all. I fully believe he did. It pisses me off that the real incidents are being clouded by the bullshit. It's not fair to the real victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Dude, the guy did SOMETHING. Otherwise he wouldn't be acting the way he is. Do I believe that the media is pumping it up for numbers? Yep. Do I believe that there are Women out there with unfounded claims jumping on a bandwagon? Yep. But if anything, those Women are cheapening the REAL claims and that's a crime in itself.

He did it, he is scum and he deserves to be "raped" by public opinion since most of the cases can't be proven or are so far out of date that nothing criminally can be done. Does that mean he didn't do it? Not at all. I fully believe he did. It pisses me off that the real incidents are being clouded by the bullshit. It's not fair to the real victims.
    Was that for me? No one quotes anymore. Haha.

I don't agree with the insanity I posted. Just showing you. Don't kill the messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i'm pretty sure it's the standard thing everyone does when filming something where they have to eat.
    Not sure how that makes it any less gross.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Was that for me? No one quotes anymore. Haha.

I don't agree with the insanity I posted. Just showing you. Don't kill the messenger.
    *stab, stab, stab, stab*
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Not sure how that makes it any less gross.
    Not as gross as gaining 320 lbs. in a month.

Not as gross as gaining 320 lbs. in a month.
    Because that would totally happen.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Because that would totally happen.
    Are you being serious right now? Last I checked, eating all day for weeks is going to make you gain weight.

Are you being serious right now? Last I checked, eating all day for weeks is going to make you gain weight.
    Yes, I am be serious by saying a person won't gain "320lbs in a month".

Taking a couple bites on TV isn't going to make you blow up like a balloon, especially if you treat that as your lunch vs. eating three meals a day PLUS whatever else you're eating. Pretty sure Rachel Ray eats her food and doesn't weigh 320lbs.

Whatever, I still think putting food in your mouth and then spitting it out is fucking gross and stupid.

paula deen...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    paula deen...
    She also makes burgers on donut buns.

I guarantee, having friends that work on those shows, that none of them skinny chicks so much as touch their food with their lips. They'll totally fake it.

I just find it vile that there is a spit bucket. That is borderline vomit and if I were the PA I would get fired for refusing to deal with 'the bucket'.

And honestly? I would tell every single person I know.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I just find it vile that there is a spit bucket. That is borderline vomit and if I were the PA I would get fired for refusing to deal with 'the bucket'.

And honestly? I would tell every single person I know.
    THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.
    It's also the behavior of an anorexic/bulimic. 'Chew and Spit' is a common symptom. Fucking disgusting and incredibly infuriating that anyone would stand by and think it's okay. Fucking spit bucket.. they want to be fucked up in the head about food? CLEAN THAT SHIT YOURSELF BROAD.

It makes me mad.

It's also the behavior of an anorexic/bulimic. 'Chew and Spit' is a common symptom. Fucking disgusting and incredibly infuriating that anyone would stand by and think it's okay. Fucking spit bucket.. they want to be fucked up in the head about food? CLEAN THAT SHIT YOURSELF BROAD.

It makes me mad.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/24/gabrie...-straightened/

Halle Berry just took Gabriel Aubry to court ... claiming he's trying to make their 6-year-old daughter white.

Halle was furious Gabriel was straightening Nahla's naturally-curly hair, lightening it with highlights and she is convinced it's because he does not want the girl to appear to be African American.

Halle didn't show in court Monday morning, but her lawyer Steve Kolodny did, along with Gabriel and after a lot of arguing the judge ruled NEITHER Halle nor Gabriel could change Nahla's look from its natural state.

So the judge is allowing Nahla's hair to grow back naturally.

Score one for Berry.
    I can't believe this was actually a reason to go to court. I also have a hard time thinking that Gabriel is actually trying to make his daughter white. I mean, come the fuck on.

Also, we all know Halle is a fucking nutter.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/24/gabrie...-straightened/

I can't believe this was actually a reason to go to court. I also have a hard time thinking that Gabriel is actually trying to make his daughter white. I mean, come the fuck on.

Also, we all know Halle is a fucking nutter.
    She is an awful person, she has been horrible about their whole split up even though she's the one who left, and she's nothing but spiteful with their kid.

It's hard to get whiter than Halle Berry anyway but ugh.

Thread Information