Page 101 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Re: celeb gossip

[quote author=kim_cg link=topic=7606.msg546447#msg546447 date=1190661289]
    Did any of you guys see this?

Oh, boy!

Reality TV whore Adrianne Curry sure has some interesting opinions.

Check out this latest entry she just posted on her official blog:

“MY Boycott against BET and Black History Month

Because of my last blog, and all the wonderful feedback I got..it made me think…

This is gonna be hard guys. I LOVE the comedians on BET. I also LOVE the fact that they play my favorite show of all time, In Living Color. However, I do not believe in seperating ANY RACE in America. WE ARE AMERICANS! How dare we have Black History Month! In my eyes, the Native Americans deserve it MUCH more, seeing how we destroyed their ENTIRE SOCIETY. There are hardly any of them left! They also have been proven to have the WORST living conditions on their reservations. I want AN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH. One where we learn about EVERY race, ALL OF OUR LEADERS, EVERYONE! I think by having a month dedicated to one race, and not one for any other, is RACIST. Every fund set up to only help people of one race is SICK and RACIST.

Yes, I get it. Black people were slaves here once. You know what? That does suck some major balls, however, it is time to move the fuck on. Do we hear the Jews crying that they were made slaves for thousands of years? Do we hear them whine that they should OWN the pyramids in Egypt because THEY broke their backs making them? Do we hear them bitch and moan about Hitler, etc? (my hubby is a Jew)Nope, we dont. It’s time for us to UNITE AS ONE. I do not think that singling out one race, giving one race opportunities to go to college (I know a TON of poor white.asian, indian, american indian, etc etc that could use that too!), giving one race the EXCUSE to blame things on others for being whatever nationality they are, is a good way at making sure we NEVER kill racism.

I am over this shit. WE ALL CAME FROM ONE BLACK WOMAN FROM AFRICA, THAT is our EVE! It has been proven by science, and I stand by it. If any other race had a chanel dedicated to just them, we would think it was racist. If any other race demanded a month be set aside for ONLY them, they would be considered racist. I am NOT living by this double standard any longer.

Think I am racist? I am not. I know what racism is. I dated a guy named “Justin” in Junior high. Nothing serious, but I really liked him. He was the blackest of black…BEAUTIFUL skin, kinda like Alex Wek’s. He was handsome, and athletic, etc. I was called a bunny lover. But you know what? I was called that by a whole 2 people out of a school with HUNDREDS of students. THAT is why I am NOT buying this racist shit anymore. Let us teach or children that there is NO DIFFERENCE! We are all human. I hope one day aliens land and try to kill us. Maybe THEN we would finally realize that WE are ONE.

So, I will no longer tune into BET. This is going to suck, but I do NOT like the idea of having a chanel for only 1 race. In the year 2007 in a country that is supposed to be the most advanced and equal. This is unexceptable! I will also no longer acknowledge Black History Month. Instead, I will see it the way that Morgan Freeman does (I have the quote at the bottom of my last blog on Obama/jesseJackson, and OJ). AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH! I will read/watch/and learn about ALL the people who made a difference in this country.

I am asking you ALL to join me. Black, White, Indian, Asian, Russian, Australian, etc etc…..lets be AMERICANS together! What happened to the African American community was AMERICAN HISTORY, not BLACK HISTORY. If you want to celebrate in a way that excludes others and singles one race out, count me the FUCK out! I am soooo proud to be an American. I am SO proud that I have friends of every race, and none of us see each other as anything but what we are..people. Lets change Black History Month to 2 months of AMERICAN HISTORY. We will still learn about all the black leaders and people who made a difference….just not with the racist name of “Black History Month”. It has to start somewhere. I am going to do my part in making sure we are all treated EQUAL in a country that CLAIMS we are. NO MORE SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR ANYONE WITH ANYTHING!

It will never happen. At least, that is what many of you will say…FINE! My number one priority here is being able to die and know that I stood up for what I believed in, and that I did not add to the SEPERATION OF AMERICANS!! I love my country, I love the people in it. I love our history, good and bad. We should LEARN from it,not dwell in it and not move forward. That’s why I am done with this shit. You are all my brothers and sisters…..even if I think you suck ; ) As Bono said, “One life, with each other..sisters…brothers!”

now, have fun burning me at the stake ; )”
    [/quote]

:roll:

:2eyesbleed:

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=7606.msg546448#msg546448 date=1190661374]
    I loathe Adrianne Curry and her voice that sounds like her jaws are wired shut.
    [/quote]
    [quote author=alliekat link=topic=11600.msg671097#msg671097 date=1198699674]<br /> I puke a lot when I&#039;m drunk, and I&#039;ve been drunk a lot.&nbsp; And had sex.&nbsp; You get my point.&nbsp; <br /><br />[/quote]

Oh, boy!

Because of my last blog, and all the wonderful feedback I got..it made me think…

This is gonna be hard guys. I LOVE the comedians on BET. I also LOVE the fact that they play my favorite show of all time, In Living Color. However, I do not believe in seperating ANY RACE in America. WE ARE AMERICANS! How dare we have Black History Month! In my eyes, the Native Americans deserve it MUCH more, seeing how we destroyed their ENTIRE SOCIETY. There are hardly any of them left! They also have been proven to have the WORST living conditions on their reservations. I want AN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH. One where we learn about EVERY race, ALL OF OUR LEADERS, EVERYONE! I think by having a month dedicated to one race, and not one for any other, is RACIST. Every fund set up to only help people of one race is SICK and RACIST.

Yes, I get it. Black people were slaves here once. You know what? That does suck some major balls, however, it is time to move the fuck on. Do we hear the Jews crying that they were made slaves for thousands of years? Do we hear them whine that they should OWN the pyramids in Egypt because THEY broke their backs making them? Do we hear them bitch and moan about Hitler, etc? (my hubby is a Jew)Nope, we dont. It’s time for us to UNITE AS ONE. I do not think that singling out one race, giving one race opportunities to go to college (I know a TON of poor white.asian, indian, american indian, etc etc that could use that too!), giving one race the EXCUSE to blame things on others for being whatever nationality they are, is a good way at making sure we NEVER kill racism.

I am over this shit.WE ALL CAME FROM ONE BLACK WOMAN FROM AFRICA, THAT is our EVE! It has been proven by science, and I stand by it.If any other race had a chanel dedicated to just them, we would think it was racist. If any other race demanded a month be set aside for ONLY them, they would be considered racist. I am NOT living by this double standard any longer.

Think I am racist? I am not. I know what racism is. I dated a guy named “Justin” in Junior high. Nothing serious, but I really liked him. He was the blackest of black…BEAUTIFUL skin, kinda like Alex Wek’s. He was handsome, and athletic, etc. I was called a bunny lover. But you know what? I was called that by a whole 2 people out of a school with HUNDREDS of students. THAT is why I am NOT buying this racist shit anymore. Let us teach or children that there is NO DIFFERENCE! We are all human. I hope one day aliens land and try to kill us. Maybe THEN we would finally realize that WE are ONE.

So, I will no longer tune into BET. This is going to suck, but I do NOT like the idea of having a chanel for only 1 race. In the year 2007 in a country that is supposed to be the most advanced and equal. This is unexceptable! I will also no longer acknowledge Black History Month. Instead, I will see it the way that Morgan Freeman does (I have the quote at the bottom of my last blog on Obama/jesseJackson, and OJ). AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH! I will read/watch/and learn about ALL the people who made a difference in this country.

I am asking you ALL to join me. Black, White, Indian, Asian, Russian, Australian, etc etc…..lets be AMERICANS together! What happened to the African American community was AMERICAN HISTORY, not BLACK HISTORY. If you want to celebrate in a way that excludes others and singles one race out, count me the FUCK out! I am soooo proud to be an American. I am SO proud that I have friends of every race, and none of us see each other as anything but what we are..people. Lets change Black History Month to 2 months of AMERICAN HISTORY. We will still learn about all the black leaders and people who made a difference….just not with the racist name of “Black History Month”. It has to start somewhere. I am going to do my part in making sure we are all treated EQUAL in a country that CLAIMS we are. NO MORE SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR ANYONE WITH ANYTHING!

It will never happen. At least, that is what many of you will say…FINE! My number one priority here is being able to die and know that I stood up for what I believed in, and that I did not add to the SEPERATION OF AMERICANS!! I love my country, I love the people in it. I love our history, good and bad. We should LEARN from it,not dwell in it and not move forward. That’s why I am done with this shit. You are all my brothers and sisters…..even if I think you suck ; ) As Bono said, “One life, with each other..sisters…brothers!”

[/quote]

:lol:

Oh, boy!

I am over this shit. WE ALL CAME FROM ONE BLACK WOMAN FROM AFRICA, THAT is our EVE! It has been proven by science, and I stand by it. If any other race had a chanel dedicated to just them, we would think it was racist. If any other race demanded a month be set aside for ONLY them, they would be considered racist. I am NOT living by this double standard any longer.

[/quote]
    I agree!I hope all of the Australians and Russians will celebrate American History month with us! :lol:

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7606.msg545036#msg545036 date=1190482053]
    Seriously?&nbsp; I guess this will help her to get over Joel...

Some girls get jewelry or clothes from their boyfriends on their birthdays -- not Hilary Duff. The Duffster -- who turns 20 on September 28 -- received an early birthday present from hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie this week.

Comrie told her that he had left the gift in the garage at Duff's sister Haylie's house. &quot;I opened the garage and I was just, like, shocked, just standing there,&quot; Duff told People.

The hunky puckster surprised the teen queen with a $100,000 Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV. &quot;I've driven it tons,&quot; said Duff of the grand gift. &quot;When I called him I was like, 'You're crazy! It's perfect!' &quot;
    [/quote]

Comrie better save his money. He's washed up. To think I picked that bum in my hockey pool 2 years ago.&nbsp;

I agree with her 100%

What was she saying again?&nbsp;

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=7606.msg546786#msg546786 date=1190684669]
    Comrie better save his money. He's washed up. To think I picked that bum in my hockey pool 2 years ago.&nbsp;

I agree with her 100%

What was she saying again?&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Butterface.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=7606.msg546787#msg546787 date=1190684732]

Butterface.
    [/quote]

I like her face. I remember her show though and she definitely needs a ball gag.

Robert Kardashian's daughter looks good. Look at that ass.

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7606.msg547046#msg547046 date=1190697238]
    Robert Kardashian's daughter looks good. Look at that ass.

[/quote]
    She's more full of aids and fail than all the horrible ex mdsers combined.

I want her hair :|

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7606.msg547049#msg547049 date=1190697281]
    [/quote]

I'm gonna have to agree with you. I saw her sex tape with Ray J :lol:

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7606.msg547057#msg547057 date=1190697762]
    I want her hair :|
    [/quote]
    here you goes
    http://www.hairextensionguide.com/

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7606.msg547049#msg547049 date=1190697281]
    [/quote]

Oh really?&nbsp;

I don't care, still looks great . I'm not trying to get to know her and shit. :lol:
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Has no one said anything about Britney's latest criminal charges?

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7606.msg547070#msg547070 date=1190698329]
    Has no one said anything about Britney's latest criminal charges?

[/quote]

Why what happened now?

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7606.msg547071#msg547071 date=1190698389]

Why what happened now?
    [/quote]

Just her hit and run :|

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7606.msg547072#msg547072 date=1190698445]
    Just her hit and run :|
    [/quote]

This just happen or something? :lol: This broad is funny.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7606.msg547073#msg547073 date=1190698516]
    This just happen or something? :lol: This broad is funny.
    [/quote]

It happened months ago but they didn't charge her until yesterday.&nbsp; It was basically her pulling out of a terrible parallel parking job. :|

Arrest:

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0924/spearsb.html

Bodyguard talking to News of the World (:roll:) about how he saw her do crystal meth/coke:

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/star_tracks/view.bg?articleid=1033719

Yeah well the coke is just another day in LA, but Crystal Meth? Jesus. She's hardcore. :lol:

Jack Bauer isn't untouchable after all.

TMZ has learned that &quot;24&quot; star Kiefer Sutherland was busted on suspicion of DUI in West Hollywood last night, after allegedly blowing more than twice the legal limit of .08. This is the actor's second DUI in the past five years -- he was arrested in 2004. By California law, if he's convicted, he must serve a mandatory minimum of five days in jail.

Police sources tell TMZ 40-year-old Sutherland was pulled over around 1:35 AM PST on the corner of La Cienega and Beverly. Sutherland was at the FOX Fall Eco-Casino party at Area nightclub earlier that evening. The photo in this story was taken at the event.

Sutherland, who was stopped after making an illegal U-turn, was arrested for misdemeanor DUI and transported to the Hollywood Police station. He was booked at 4:09 AM and released at 5:42 AM on $25,000 bail.

We're told Sutherland was &quot;cooperative and mellow&quot; while he was in custody.

According to the L.A. Sheriff's Dept. website, the actor is 5'10&quot; and weighs 150 lbs.

Sutherland is scheduled to face a judge on October 16.

A rep for Sutherland could not immediately be reached for comment.

Story developing ...

Kiefer Sutherland is only 40??!!&nbsp; :-o
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=7606.msg547263#msg547263 date=1190730687]
    Kiefer Sutherland is only 40??!!&nbsp; :-o
    [/quote]
    That means I can do him and not feel uggy about it!&nbsp;

I'm kidding.

Thread Information