Page 1004 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 ... LastLast
Results 25,076 to 25,100 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I feel kind of bad for her. There was nothing she could do, really. She got an eyelift and it changed her whole face.
    One eyelift did all that?

Her skin, mouth, hair...everything looks different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yeah, but then you have to touch vaseline.

Yeah, she's had botox and maybe a few other things but I agree that the eye lift is the main thing that changed her face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    That's literally the exact same concept as buying chapstick, which I think was berms point. She just uses the jar stuff.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

She's also like fifteen years older than she used to be. I dunno, her change is jarring because the eyelift made such a big difference. But I don't think she's any more hideous than she used to be.

Also she did this like a year ago, seriously weird that it's just making news here. I'm pretty sure if you go back like 30 pages in this thread, I posted about it.

She's also like fifteen years older than she used to be. I dunno, her change is jarring because the eyelift made such a big difference. But I don't think she's any more hideous than she used to be.

Also she did this like a year ago, seriously weird that it's just making news here. I'm pretty sure if you go back like 30 pages in this thread, I posted about it.
    That's what I thought, but I didn't know if maybe she had something new done. Honestly IMO the worst thing about her in that pic is her bad tan. Her skin looks sooo ooold.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I feel like Rose McGowen is a sadder case. For sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

That's literally the exact same concept as buying chapstick, which I think was berms point. She just uses the jar stuff.
    Yes, I just use the jar. I didn't even know they had Vaseline in the tubes.

Somebody bought me a 3 pack of Burt's Bee chap stick. I don't think it's as good as my Vaseline.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yes, I just use the jar. I didn't even know they had Vaseline in the tubes.

Somebody bought me a 3 pack of Burt's Bee chap stick. I don't think it's as good as my Vaseline.
    Burts Bees is totally over rated in my book. Stuff makes my lips more chapped.

I heard you can put it on your eyelids and get high though, so maybe I should give it a second try...

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Burts Bees is totally over rated in my book. Stuff makes my lips more chapped.

I heard you can put it on your eyelids and get high though, so maybe I should give it a second try...
    Wut. Now I need to go google. I've never heard of that, but I do own a tube.....
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Folks just can't stop talking about Ren?e Zellweger!
    As the Hollywood star made a rare red carpet appearance Monday night at Elle's Women in Hollywood Awards, many fans couldn't help but notice a change in her look.
    After some were quick to judge the 45-year-old, Zellweger decided to speak out in hopes of quashing all the chatter.
    "I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows," she told People. "It seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn't exist won't get off my porch until I answer that door."
    Lucky for Zellweger, the actress is getting some much deserved support from her peers in the Hollywood community
    Today show co-host Kathie Lee Gifford defended the actress Wednesday morning on-air. "Let her be and don't be so mean spirited about her choices," she explained. "I think she looks beautiful."
    The View co-host Nicole Wallace also thinks the chatter can open up a whole separate conversation on women and beauty. "I think the reality is that there is an unending pressure on women to look forever young," she shared.
    So what does the rest of Hollywood have to say? Take a look at what the stars are saying on Twitter below.

There are tweet snapshots at the link of people defending her - http://www.eonline.com/news/590927/d...ook-na-eonline

Also, she looks like Jewel now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I feel like Rose McGowen is a sadder case. For sure.
    Yeah definitely. She looks like shit now.

I love Sugar brand Chapstick, but the shits expensive as hell.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

I noticed this too. I was saying to myself...'Haven't we already seen her looking all different and strange like a year ago'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I hadn't seen Rose Mcgowan so off to google I went:

Damn.

Lil Kim wins:

Did Rose really get work done? Or is she just aging? Some Women just don't age well at all. I can't see where she's had anything done.

I read that she openly admitted having work done, but that is was after some car accident or something? ...... yeah here it is:
    McGowan, 40, had surgery in 2007, including reconstruction, after a serious car accident.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I read that she openly admitted having work done, but that is was after some car accident or something? ...... yeah here it is:
    Ahhhh . Okay. That's reconstructive though. I'm not going to knock her for something that's beyond her control.

Lil Kim looks like shit though

Lil Kim looks like the new cat lady.

UN, it's called "Beezin'".

Rose McGowen had a shit ton of work done and I do not believe her car accident cover story. She has looked increasingly weird for years. I think she got ghetto surgery and then attributed it to the accident. You don't get your lips done because your eye was fucked up in a car accident.

It's sad because she was so hot.

Lara Flynn Boyle is another tragedy.

i didn't see mcgowen in anything for a long time and then recently she was in a couple of things and i was in shock by how messed up she looked. i kept questioning whether it was her or not, but the voices matched.

i can't believe that is little kim. it sorta looks like she put on that rubber 'pretty girl' mask from AHS.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I wish Michael K wrote this one. So Tori is all fucked up because her cheating husband is a cheater and it's been publicly advertised because she is stupid for publicizing it.

http://dlisted.com/2014/10/24/tori-s...ous-breakdown/

Dealing with the insane pressure of being a top-level dramatic mess of a fame whore while working tirelessly to come up with new and even-more shameless ways to pimp out her made-up relationship problems to the media has finally taken its toll on Tori Spelling. Multiple sources close to Tori have told TMZ that Donna Martin is having a nervous breakdown. Apparently Tori’s “Ebola scare” was as fake as her tits (SHOCKING, I know), and the real reason she checked herself into Cedars-Sinai last weekend was to deal with some heavy emotional shit.What do you think?

The sources (let’s just for a moment pretend they weren’t actually Tori at a Cedars-Sinai payphone in a pair of Groucho glasses) claim that Tori is in a bad way because her marriage to The Beady-Eyed Canadian Sex Possum (aka The Deaner) is a fucking mess. The Deaner apparently tried to hire a nanny who Tori thought would put the kids at risk. He’s also been missing AA meetings. “I wouldn’t say I’ve been missing ‘em!” – The Deaner.5

Tori is also stressed the fuck out because she and The Deaner have no money. They’ve blown through her $800,000 inheritance, and she believes that both her television/movie career and reality fame whore days are over. The sources go on to say that she’s started faking illnesses to get attention (Ebola) but she’s faking too much and now she’s really sick. Just like she was totally maybe pregnant? Speaking of shamelessly trying to drum up some ratings for her reality show, Tori posted the above hospital selfie to Instagram yesterday with the following caption:What do you think?

“This sick in hospital I finally see how quickly life can take it all away frm you. We all need 2 step up frm inside& go 4 it! W/our friends by our side. Sadly I’ve finally faced truth that 1 person will never be there 4 me #TrueTori“What do you think?

Oh my god, I wonder who that 1 person could be??? Wait a minute…this Instagram comment that I totally didn’t just make up might explain things!What do you think?

“@torispelling: What’s crappenin? U still in the hospital? Damn, u look like shit! Hey, is it cool if I swing by the ICU and grab some cash? The Deaner is running low on brewski funds and Poppa Possum be thirsty! Smell ya later! BTW – save me some Jello?“What do you think?

No Tori! Don’t give him any of your hospital Jello! He doesn’t deserve it!
    I feel bad for her, I do. She didn't have the greatest life just because she was the daughter of a katrillionaire. But MAN. She could have seen this coming..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i didn't see mcgowen in anything for a long time and then recently she was in a couple of things and i was in shock by how messed up she looked. i kept questioning whether it was her or not, but the voices matched.

i can't believe that is little kim. it sorta looks like she put on that rubber 'pretty girl' mask from AHS.
    I was thinking that myself about poor little Kim. Or it looks like someone suffering from an allergic reaction and their facing puffing up. Skeery skeery stuff

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I was thinking that myself about poor little Kim. Or it looks like someone suffering from an allergic reaction and their facing puffing up. Skeery skeery stuff
    I was thinking steroids.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I wish Michael K wrote this one. So Tori is all fucked up because her cheating husband is a cheater and it's been publicly advertised because she is stupid for publicizing it.

http://dlisted.com/2014/10/24/tori-s...ous-breakdown/

I feel bad for her, I do. She didn't have the greatest life just because she was the daughter of a katrillionaire. But MAN. She could have seen this coming..
    God Michael K's other writers are so bad.

But yeah, I feel bad for her. She's nice and her mom fucked her out of her inheritance, after they raised her to have literally no idea how to earn money for herself.

I never could understand why a parent would try so hard to screw a child out of an inheritance. Most decent parents want their child to have a happy life and be secure. I can understand if Tori was a druggie or something to that effect that her mother didn't want her to blow it all. Strange dynamics in that family.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

i don't understand why she doesn't fix her boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information