Page 956 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 954 955 956 957 958 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast
Results 23,876 to 23,900 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

I really don't get what makes people think it's funny. Maybe because he survived. But still... bad form.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I really don't get what makes people think it's funny. Maybe because he survived. But still... bad form.
    Almost as hilarious as tying up money and manpower with fake terror threats. The laughs just keep coming!

Are we old or something?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I think people are not connecting this to mental illness and are just straight up assuming it was drugs. Cuz, you know. Rappers. Black ones.

His friends were pretty explicit in saying they absolutely were doing no drugs of any kind prior to the incident.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I think people are not connecting this to mental illness and are just straight up assuming it was drugs. Cuz, you know. Rappers. Black ones.

His friends were pretty explicit in saying they absolutely were doing no drugs of any kind prior to the incident.
    It's easier to simply say "drugs" and use these types of incidents as examples in anti-drug propaganda than to admit mental illness and educate society on the darker side of the mind.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I personally assumed drugs not based on race or being Rappers . I based it on location and time. It could be White, Joe Schmo from down the street and because it happened in Hollywood during the party hours would think the same.

If it is mental issues, then it's indeed sad. But I'm not convinced that drugs weren't involved based solely on his buds stating that they weren't doing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It happened in Studio City, which is in the Valley nowhere near Hollywood and is where I grew up. It's a low-key neighborhood with mostly affluent people, even in the apartments. And being awake at 1 am isn't like HOLY SHIT AFTER PARTY. I was awake at 1 am last night.

It happened in Studio City, which is in the Valley nowhere near Hollywood and is where I grew up. It's a low-key neighborhood with mostly affluent people, even in the apartments. And being awake at 1 am isn't like HOLY SHIT AFTER PARTY. I was awake at 1 am last night.
    I understand that. And it was reported as in North Hollywood. Which side of Ventura are we talking?
    It's not like it was Woodland Hills at 3 in the afternoon. I don't think it's outrageous to think that possibly drugs were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I understand that. And it was reported as in North Hollywood. Which side of Ventura are we talking?
    It's not like it was Woodland Hills at 3 in the afternoon. I don't think it's outrageous to think that possibly drugs were involved.
    http://www.laweekly.com/westcoastsou...-his-penis-off

As we reported yesterday, rapper Christ Bearer apparently severed his penis and jumped off of his Studio City apartment balcony, in what appears to be a suicide attempt.

And this is what was posted in the beginning of the thread:

Our sources say ... they were called to an apartment building in North Hollywood at around 1:00 AM and found Andre Johnson on the sidewalk critically injured.

My point is that the original story posted is what people based their assumptions on. And I don't think it's a huge leap to assume drugs may have played a part in it. If it is, then crucify me if you will.

So, me being out in BFI Wisconsin, I have no idea where he's from or lived. He cut his dick off. Drugs. Not black guy, not rapper. Cut. His. Dick. Off.

North Hollywood is still not Hollywood. That was my point. These are residential suburban areas.

I would guess a case of crazies but drugs wouldn't surprise me, just it wasn't like, a drug party.

i don't think any part of LA is immune to drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

The actual quote was
    They say they were not on "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i don't think anywhere on earth is immune to drugs.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    The actual quote was
    That's right. I guess in my mind I don't consider pot a drug that would cause such an episode.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

That's right. I guess in my mind I don't consider pot a drug that would cause such an episode.
    Well. In all fairness, that's your definition of what they mean. To others, LSD isn't considered a hard drug either. So what they're stating is their definition of "not hard drugs". MILLIONS think Ambien is harmless. But people drive, eat and gamble unconsciously on it. And add some booze and BAM, dead.

Ambien is actually wayyyy scarier than a lot of other drugs because people aren't even taking it to get high and they do fuuuucked up shit. I can't believe that stuff is so accessible.

Ambien is actually wayyyy scarier than a lot of other drugs because people aren't even taking it to get high and they do fuuuucked up shit. I can't believe that stuff is so accessible.
    Agree. Whole heartedly.

Life-ruining drug. Fuck that stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    So, me being out in BFI Wisconsin, I have no idea where he's from or lived. He cut his dick off. Drugs. Not black guy, not rapper. Cut. His. Dick. Off.
    THIS.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Husband said the one time he took it he was hallucinating. I took it on the regular for awhile for sleep, and then again recently tried it as a sleep aide (Dr prescribed) and not only did I get no weird side effects, I got no damn sleep.

My Fibro med has a side effect of vivid dreaming and/or nightmares and I get that a LOT. When I tell J my dreams he just looks at me like I've been downing crack.

I have a hard time with side effects, and reverse effects. I was rx'd Ambien in 2007. The shit didn't make me sleep as stated and one night I took it and was trying to get to bed and
    it wasn't happening due to an influx of instant messages and I was trying to respond quickly then go to bed. I also was drinking a glass of wine. Big no no, I know.

I don't remember anything, but DH told me I got up, fell hitting my elbow on the way down and he said I was lying on floor screaming. Ambulance was called, and obivously
    I didn't want to go to hospital, I was told. My elbow was black, blue and bleeding.
    A couple days later I got sick, DH took me to my Dr. and as we were leaving Dr. touched my elbow and I screamed it hurt so bad and when he looked at my elbow
    he then focused on hubby thinking he did it. I explained what happened and had it x-rayed and was broken.
    That was my Ambien nightmare. Gave them bitches away.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

CoCo looks terrible

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Oh god. That woman needs to leave her face alone. She was so beautiful before, she was stunning. also, her boyfriend looks like AIDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information