Page 1066 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 66 566 966 1016 1056 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1076 ... LastLast
Results 26,626 to 26,650 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    No. Get that asshole out of my genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Steven Tyler and Caitlyn Jenner could be sisters.

I would rather hear Steven Tyler do country than Kanye West do Bohemian Rhapsody.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I would rather hear Steven Tyler do country than Kanye West do Bohemian Rhapsody.
    Is it really that bad, or are people hating it cause it's Kanye?

I think it's amazing. I mean, I haven't heard it, but it's Kanye, so I'm contractually obligated to say it's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

I think it's amazing. I mean, I haven't heard it, but it's Kanye, so I'm contractually obligated to say it's great.
    Oh my god, it was really bad. He cannot carry the notes at all. It was fucking terrible.

reminds me of

Like, most people cannot hit the notes Freddie Mercury could.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

It's like really bad karaoke

he didn't even try to hit the high notes, just passed it off to the audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    he didn't even try to hit the high notes, just passed it off to the audience.
    Yeah. Picked a song he knew he couldn't sing, and didn't sing it.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Freddie is awesome. Kanye blows .. he is a legend in his own mind.

Few have the range and musical prowess of Freddie Mercury.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Freddie was the shit. One of a kind can never be duplicated. RIP Freddie..

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Uhh, that was like the worst anything ever. Worse than his SNL performance of Heartless...almost.

And hey, what's up with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting divorced? Lame.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Uhh, that was like the worst anything ever. Worse than his SNL performance of Heartless...almost.

And hey, what's up with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting divorced? Lame.
    I refuse to accept it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Rumor has it she was a harpy and he drank to get away from his own life.

celebs are people too.

Nobel prize-winning novelist leaves his wife of 50 years for the 64-year-old mother of Enrique Iglesias dubbed the 'Pearl of Manila'

A Nobel prize-winning novelist has left his wife of 50 years for the glamorous mother of Enrique Iglesias, known as the 'Pearl of Manila'.

Peru's Mario Vargas Llosa, 79, is now stepping out with 64-year-old former beauty queen Isabel Preysler after dumping his wife Patricia, 70.

One of Spain's leading socialites, Preysler was pictured last week walking hand in hand with Vargas Llosa during a 'romantic journey' to Portugal in Hola!, the Spanish gossip magazine.

The writer told the magazine: 'Our relationship is going very well,' adding: 'I would prefer not to speak about my private life, and Isabel agrees.'

Spanish 'high society' tongues had been wagging for weeks after photos emerged of Preysler and Vargas Llosa enjoying a lunch together in Madrid after they flew in from a black-tie dinner in London as guests of Prince Charles.

Two days later the author, awarded the Nobel prize in literature in 2010, used his official Twitter account to confirm he had been seeing Preysler for eight months.

She is known in her native Philippines as the 'Pearl of Manila' and in Spain as the 'Queen of Glamour'.

Preysler met Julio Iglesias when he was a teenage footballer dreaming of a singing career and they had three children together, including pop star Enrique, before their marriage was annulled in 1979.

She is known for her unfading youthful looks, which she puts down to to 'an active lifestyle' rather than surgical intervention.

Preysler, who has been married three times, has her own face-cream company and lucrative modelling deals for luxury brands such as Manolo Blahnik shoes and Porcelanosa tiles.

She and her family, which include son Enrique's partner and former tennis star Anna Kournikova, feature frequently in Hola! and Spain's fashion press.

The daughter of a wealthy Filipino aristocrat, Preysler came to Spain as a teenager after winning a beauty pageant in Manila. A playboy admirer thought by her parents to be a bad influence was the reason she was sent to live with an uncle and aunt in Madrid.

Her second marriage was to a Spanish marquess, Carlos Falco, and her third to Miguel Boyer, a Spanish politician, who left his wife for her. Boyer died in 2014 aged 75.

Preysler and Vargas Llosa first met in 1986 when she interviewed him for Hola! According to Spanish daily El Mundo, the pair rekindled a 'certain chemistry' when they met at a corporate lunch.

Vargas Llosa has been heavily criticised in the Spanish press for his handling of the split with Patricia, with whom he has three grown-up children and who is also his first cousin.

In April he reportedly told his spouse of half a century: 'It's not a fling like the other times, Patricia, this time it's for real, and when I get back to Madrid, I'll be leaving our house.' He is said to have added: 'I'm done. Now I feel what happiness is. I don't have much time left.'

Curiously, the following month, in a video that surfaced recently on a newspaper website, he was seen laughing and clapping while celebrating his golden wedding in New York with his wife, children and grandchildren.

Despite being a critic of low-brow culture, Vargas Llosa chose to reveal his new relationship, coupled with a request for privacy, in Hola! — parent magazine of Britain's Hello! — prompting charges of hypocrisy.

The magazine reportedly paid up to ?600,000 for its 'exclusive' piece on the 'madly in love' couple.

One of Latin America's leading politically active writers, Vargas Llosa was initially, like most of his fellow intellectuals, a supporter of Fidel Castro's Cuba.

But he later moved rightwards politically and ran as a pro-American, neo-liberal candidate for the centre-right in Peru's 1990 presidential election. He won the first round but was defeated in the run-off by Alberto Fujimori, a then unknown.

The Swedish Academy cited Vargas Llosa's portraits of an 'individual's resistance, revolt and defeat' when they awarded him the Nobel prize in literature in 2010. His 16th novel, The Discreet Hero, was published in English this year.

His first wife, Julia Urquidi, was his aunt by marriage, 10 years his senior and the inspiration for the character of Aunt Julia in his 1977 novel Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter, which became a film.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3f2XHp68p
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    50 years of marriage and then ya leave your wife. wtf

i hope he has a heart attack during sex.

Yeah, after so many years, who cares if you're actually happy anymore? You're obligated until one of you dies at that point. Murder is the smarter route at that point. Less heartless.

It seems as if hoochie home wrecking is a pattern for her. Her face is fake as hell.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

omg fleta i don't know if you are being honest or sarcastic with this post, but i like to think it's a little bit of both 'cause that's exactly how i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    Yeah, after so many years, who cares if you're actually happy anymore? You're obligated until one of you dies at that point. Murder is the smarter route at that point. Less heartless.

I don't even care if she has had plastic surgery, it looks wayyyy better on her, most women her age look like they're wearing a fucking fright mask after facelifts.

Rumor has it she was a harpy and he drank to get away from his own life.
    I thought he had a drinking/gambling issue back when he was with J-lo?

I read some article somewhere not interested where Jennifer was candid in that they moved way too fast, and she doesn't even remember what their relationship was like before kids since they basically had a shotgun wedding.

I'm shocked it lasted this long. I just figured she had a magic vagina or something.

Anyways, I've always secretly hated her because she was my exes (from a while ago) celebrity crush and then he married her doppleganger a year after we broke up. So it kinda feels like revenge... I'm horrible.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

i hope he has a heart attack during sex.
    I hope his dick falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So he'd be a better man if he stayed with someone he wasn't in love with who he cheats on?

Holy crap! That woman looks amazing to be 64!! Hey, at least he didn't leave his wife for a 24-year-old. Baby steps!

Thread Information