Thread: Arieanna Day (3 m/o) missing from Roanoke, VA since 9/11/18

Arieanna Day (3 m/o) missing from Roanoke, VA since 9/11/18

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/r...onth-old-child

Arieanna Day was last seen Tuesday night at her home in Northwest Roanoke.

The mother told officers that she put her child in bed around 10 p.m., however, when she returned to Arieanna's bed, at about 11 p.m., she wasn't there.

Police say that there is no indication that the child was taken by force. The house was not locked at the time of the alleged abduction, according to police.

Jones called the circumstance unusual during Wednesday's news conference.

"A 3-month-old child in need of nourishment is a very critical circumstance, so the sooner we locate this child the better off we will be in all aspects," said Jones

A man who claims to be Arieanna's father told officers that he did not have the child and is cooperating with the investigation, according to Jones.

In the process of the investigation, authorities have searched the immediate area and the surrounding neighborhood.

Officers are also working with Blacksburg police after getting a tip about a possible location there.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Roanoke Police Department at 540-853-5959. All information given will remain confidential.

People can also call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST and reference case number 1338465.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    When I lived in Roanoke, my door stayed locked. It's a great city, but I'll be goddamned if I'm leaving my door unlocked.

Hope they find this little one safe, and very soon.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Ro...493077291.html

Authorities are on scene at North Fork Baptist Church in Montgomery County.

They say it is in connection to the arrest of Andrew Christopher Terry.

Terry is charged in connection to missing 3-month-old Arieanna Day.

UPDATE:

Officials at the Montgomery County Sheriff's office have confirmed this case is connected to that of Andrew Christopher Terry, who is charged with illegal disposal of a body.

If the mother was awake wouldn't she notice if someone else entered the home?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    If the mother was awake wouldn't she notice if someone else entered the home?
    Yeah, I don't get that either.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Ro...493077291.html

Roanoke police continue to search for 3-month-old child, with assumption that she is deceased

According to the Roanoke Police Department, the investigation on the missing 3-month-old, Arieanna Day is still ongoing, however, they are now operating under the assumption that Day is most likely deceased.

The police department are still working with other law enforcement resources to follow up on the information received from several people connected to this investigation.

Police say they hope that they can bring closure to this case and family.

But what kind of piece of shit inhuman fuck kills a 3 month old, that's what I wanna know? And why, exactly?

Cases like these are why I believe in immediate and terminal punishment for crimes of this nature.

Someone killed a baby.

There's no coming back from where they went, and even if it was an accident (like , you took the baby and it died), then maybe they had no business doing that shit in the first place? Yeah, exactly that.

These are the kind of people who need to burn at the stake.

https://www.virginiafirst.com/news/l...aby/1497783653

A judge denied bond for Andrew Terry who has been arrested in connection with the missing Roanoke baby case.

According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, at 9:16 p.m. on September 12, working with the Roanoke Police Department, investigators arrested 31-year-old, Andrew Christopher Terry. He was charged in connection with the illegal disposal of a body.

Authorities confirmed Thursday morning, Terry's arrest was related to the missing baby case in Roanoke.

Search warrants confirm that 31-year-old Andrew Terry is the father of missing Arieanna Day.

The search warrants reveal Terry's phone was seized by police because it was reportedly used in reference to the missing infant prior to police notification.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I don't know if I can copy from the Facebook group that I am in with the mom. She made a post for the baby to to be returned but everything was past tense. Arianna WAS a good baby. Arianna WAS so loved. It immediately raised red flags. If something happened to my baby I wouldn't talk about him in the past tense.

They need to put a GPS tracker on him and follow him everywhere. I am sure he will lead them to this baby's body.

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/r...d-granted-bond

Andrew Terry, the father of Roanoke 3-month-old Arieanna Day missing since September, has been granted bond, according to Western Virginia Regional

A preliminary hearing for Terry has been set for October 25.

Terry's bond was set at $50,000 by a judge, according to the jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I don't know if I can copy from the Facebook group that I am in with the mom. She made a post for the baby to to be returned but everything was past tense. Arianna WAS a good baby. Arianna WAS so loved. It immediately raised red flags. If something happened to my baby I wouldn't talk about him in the past tense.
    Man, you are right. that is not good.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Man, you are right. that is not good.
    I was kicked out of the group after commenting on a comment. The comment was that he told the police that she called him and told him that the baby was dead, and he took her body away. Mom has been doing weekends for the past month. I assume that he's talking because he supposedly told that to the police.

https://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/f...b272a4e45.html

The father of missing 3-month-old Arieanna Day told police that he dug a shallow grave with his hands and left her on a Montgomery County hillside.

Andrew Christopher Terry of Blacksburg watched Thursday in Montgomery County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court as a prosecutor played an interrogation video in which Terry said he buried his child after she died in his car.

Judge Samuel Viar sent a felony charge of illegal disposal of a body on to a grand jury, which will consider whether Terry should be tried in the county’s Circuit Court.
    Terry gave a very different account, telling investigators that he went back to Day’s apartment after leaving his job in Roanoke. Day met him out front, carrying Arieanna, and told him to take the baby, Terry said, according to testimony from Roanoke Detective P.H. Delp.

Delp said that he questioned Terry from 1 or 2 a.m. on Sept. 12 until 10 a.m. or 11 a.m., when Terry agreed to take a polygraph examination. It was after that, as Terry smoked a cigarette outside the Roanoke Police Department, that Terry told the story of Day handing him Arieanna, and what happened next, Delp said.

In the interrogation video, Terry said Arieanna had a slight cut and general swelling, but seemed to be breathing all right. Asked why he did not take Arieanna for medical care, he said that he was scared. Instead, Terry took Arieanna to his car and drove toward Blacksburg.

Twenty or 30 minutes into the drive, Arieanna stopped breathing, Terry said.

After leaving Interstate 81 at Exit 128 in Ironto, he drove up the valley toward Blacksburg. Somewhere along the way, near railroad tracks and the intersection of Cedar Run and Jennelle roads, he stopped and scooped out a grave for Arieanna with his hands, Terry said.

I'm just gonna say that today was not a good day, and that I certainly didn't need to click on this thread.

Fuck.

Thread Information