Thread: Victor (8) & Jonathan Coronado-Nunex (5) missing after their dad allegedly killed their pregnant mother

Victor (8) & Jonathan Coronado-Nunex (5) missing after their dad allegedly killed their pregnant mother

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Police in Phoenix have issued an arrest warrant for a man accused of abducting his two sons after fatally shooting their pregnant mother and another man. The Phoenix Police Department said investigators have probable cause to arrest 47-year-old Dimas Coronado on suspicion of three counts of homicide, CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV reports.

"He is considered armed and dangerous," Sgt. Armando Carbajal of the Phoenix Police Department told the station in an email.

On Saturday, authorities issued an Amber Alert for the two boys, 8-year-old Victor Coronado-Nunez and 5-year-old Jonathan Coronado-Nunez. The alert remains active as of Sunday morning.

Police said they responded to a double shooting at 4:30 a.m. Saturday morning. The victims were identified as 24-year-old Oralia Nunez, the mother of the boys, and 34-year-old Omar Gonzalez. A cousin told KPHO Nunez was eight months pregnant.

I saw this article after I made the post, but it say a man was also killed along with the boys' mom. I am guessing boyfriend.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ce/1172802002/

After finding Coronado's initial vehicle unoccupied, police now believe he is driving an older aqua-green Ford pickup truck with a white camper shell. The truck has a Mexican license plate of ZUD7164, police said.

Victor Coronado Nunez is described as 4 feet tall and 60 pounds with brown eyes and hair. His brother, Jonathan Coronado Nunez, is 3 feet tall and 45 pounds.

The boys' 24-year-old mother and a man, later identified as 34-year-old Omar Gonzalez, were found dead in the home about 4:30 a.m., Carbajal said.

A family member of the woman told police the children were missing. She had last seen them with their mother the night before.

Anyone with any information is urged to call the Phoenix Police Department at 602-262-6151.

I was just coming to check for this one. Poor fucking kids probably saw or heard everything & know exactly how much danger they're in. Best case scenario is he's intending to cross the border with them, at least with somewhere for dad to run to they might live long enough to be rescued.

I hope the kid's immigration status is clear though. How fucked up would it be to survive this & be immediately taken into custody by ICE

http://www.azfamily.com/story/390118...to-be-returned

The father of 24-year-old Oralia Nunez, who was murdered in her home near 32nd Avenue and Van Buren, is praying for his grandsons to be safely returned.

Phoenix Police believe the two boys, 8-year-old Victor Coronado-Nunez and 5-year-old Jonathan Coronado-Nunez, are with their biological father, 47-year-old Dimas Coronado.

"I don’t know if it was his age, jealously or what it may have been, my daughter never talked to me about it but I noticed they had issues. There were times he hit her and slapped her," said Joaquin Nunez-Calderon, Oralia's father, over the phone.

Phoenix Police said in a press conference on Saturday that there was a history of domestic issues between the couple.

"Violent. He’s always been violent. Never did I like him as my daughter’s partner because from the very beginning I knew he treated her bad."

Oralia's roommate came home around 4:30 a.m. Saturday and found her and their other roommate, 34-year-old Omar Gonzalez suffering from gunshot wounds. Gonzalez was pronounced dead at the scene. Oralia died at the hospital. She was 8 months pregnant.

Thread Information