Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cody Brege

Re: Cody Brege

[quote author=emilyjolene17 link=topic=7579.msg1124290#msg1124290 date=1229904158]
    Are you referring to Cody? Who are you? What questions do you have?
    [/quote]Sorry, no, not Cody.  My cousin who shot himself during a senseless police chase.  Strange as it seems, I would love to come across a group of people talking about him, just on the off chance that someone could help me understand what happened.  Even if it was just a bunch of strangers on the internet. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Re: Cody Brege

[quote author=emilyjolene17 link=topic=7579.msg1124279#msg1124279 date=1229903581]
    You guys are fucking idiots..do you have nothing better to do all day than discuss people's deaths? Is it really that interesting? Cody's death was NOT a suicide, and my sons name is LandOn, not LandIn (like the landing strip) Oh, you are clever aren't you! And you are right, I am a teenage mother but I am doing a DAMN good job. I don't have help, I working a full time job and I have my own apartment all without government assistance. What are you doing? Working in a cubicle and bored out of your mind? Not going to school? Have fun and karma is a bitch. Just wait until someone very close to you dies, if there hasn't been someone already. Show some respect. Would you want to come across this stuff online being written about your loved one?
    [/quote]

After reading this sentiment for the millionth time, I demand that we all start threads with our user names so there is a place where people can talk shit about us and our lost loved ones.  :hitwitrock:

RIP Cody
    "I caught sight of my reflection, I caught it in the window.  I saw the darkness in my heart.  I saw the signs of my undoing."

Thread Information