https://www.facebook.com/samantha.cleveland.10

Samantha Marie Cleveland
    08/16/2018
    27 years
    White Female
    in University Hospitals Parma Medical Center
    Cleveland
    North Royalton Police Department

Samantha Cleveland age 27. Beloved mother of Camren, Annaliyah, and Sophia, loving daughter of Rachel (Don) Tuck and Eric (Marianne), dearest sister of Sylvia (Ryan Sichau), Krysten (Brendan) Wyatt, Jason Hartman, and Krysta (Dante) Crowe, loving granddaughter of Lynda Cleveland and Elizabeth Smith, dear niece, cousin and friend of many. FAMILY WILL RECEIVE FRIENDS SUNDAY AUGUST 19, 2018 FROM 3-5 PM AT CRACIUN FUNERAL HOME 14925 E. BAGLEY RD. MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS 44130. Where services will be held Sunday August 19, 2018 at 5 PM. In lieu of flowers family suggest donation in Samantha's memory to her children.

From her sister's Facebook:

Thank you all. To my friends, her friends, and family. This shit is so real in the streets and its really hard. Its not fair. I was bed side with her for 48 hours waiting for the doctors to confirm her brain was completely dead. While watching my mom beg her to wake up and my dad completely break down. Now im going to be with her children rn and I dont know how in the hell going to do this. I know I need to be strong. It would really mean a lot if our friends before the serious drugs took over would come show some love. I will remember my little sister the way she was before the drugs took over many years ago. To all you users get yourself some help or at least make sure you tell your family you love them and they know your sorry before this day comes. With love, I forgive you

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is so sad. I know firsthand, as many of us do here at MDS, the impact addiction has on family/friends.

Acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl and acetyl fentanyl. ACCIDENTAL.
    Accident Home

Thread Information