Thread: Raquel Hutchison Claims She & Her Boyfriend Killed Her "Exorcist/Demonologist" Ex To Protect Her Kids

Raquel Hutchison Claims She & Her Boyfriend Killed Her "Exorcist/Demonologist" Ex To Protect Her Kids

I might be committing the ultimate act of stupidity by posting this because I swear I posted a thread for this already & if I post a duplicate of one of my own threads I am going to be really, really embarrassed.

Anyway, here goes ...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-1...hears/10114344

'Exorcist, demonologist, ghost hunter' killed to 'protect family', court hears

By Nadia Daly
    Updated Mon at 4:53pm

PHOTO: The court heard the man was a member of S.I.N Australia, which investigates "paranormal activity". (Facebook)

A woman accused of killing her former partner was trying to protect her family from an "exorcist, demonologist and a ghost hunter", a NSW court has heard.

The 41-year-old alleged victim from the Sydney suburb of St Mary's, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was found dead in October 2014 at Wiseman Ferry on NSW central coast.

In opening remarks in the NSW Supreme Court on Monday, Crown prosecutors said an autopsy indicated the man had likely been assaulted for several hours before his death, with numerous cuts and bruises and damage to his skull.

The 41-year-old's former partner Raquel Hutchison and her boyfriend Paul Wilkinson are standing trial for his murder.

They have both pleaded not guilty.

Crown prosecutors claim the couple conspired to lure the alleged victim to his home with the intent of killing him.

PHOTO: The 41-year-old's body was discovered on the side of the road in Wiseman Ferry.

The court heard that while Ms Hutchison agreed she committed acts that led to the man's death, she says she did not intend to kill him.

The defence is set to argue that Ms Hutchison believed her former partner, the victim, was physically abusing her family members and she was trying to "protect them" and collect evidence of the abuse and report him to police.

Ms Hutchison broke down sobbing in court as evidence was read about the alleged abuse her former partner committed against her family.

The court also heard the alleged murder victim was an "exorcist, demonologist and a ghost hunter" in his spare time and was a prominent member of the group S.I.N Australia, which is dedicated to investigating "paranormal activity".

https://www.news.com.au/national/cou...58fc50e1d60587

Bikini model and lover on trial for her husband?s alleged murder

A FORMER bikini model allegedly sprayed her husband with Exit Mould before she and her lover brutally murdered him, a court has heard.

Candace Sutton
    news.com.auAUGUST 15, 20183:52PM

A NINE-YEAR-OLD boy allegedly witnessed a former bikini model punch her husband down the stairs and spray his face with Exit Mould the day before the man was found dead, a murder trial has heard.

The boy later saw the man lying down in the bush bleeding before the victim?s body was found by a roadside on the NSW Central Coast.

Crown prosecutor Margaret Cunneen, SC, made the allegations today in the NSW Supreme Court on day one of the trial of former bikini model Raquel Hutchison and her ex-lover, Paul Wilkinson, who are accused of murdering the 41-year-old, who can only be referred to as Brett for legal reasons.

Ms Cunneen also said the boy saw the woman crouch near her husband with a flick knife and scream: ?Confess or I?ll kill you.?

Ms Hutchison and Mr Wilkinson have pleaded not guilty to murder of the man, who can only be referred to as Brett to protect the identity of his children.

Ms Wilkinson is pleading not guilty by way of impairment of a mental health disorder in the judge-only trial before Justice Peter Hamill.

The court heard that alleged text messages between the two accused included ?Exit Mould works like Mace?? and ?S*** c***s always win except when someone stops them?.

At 12.46pm on the day Brett died, Ms Hutchison also allegedly texted Mr Wilkinson, ?Game on, we man up? with a fist emoji.

Ms Cunneen said that the boy saw Brett a second time inside the car boot with ?blood dripping off his face?.

The victim was found lying at Greengrove near Mangrove Mountain 100km northwest of Sydney on the morning of October 21, 2014.

The deceased was found lying on his right side with his legs bent and blood pooled around his head.

Some of the clothing was stained in blood.Source:Supplied

The trial heard that police found an 8.4m long cord in scrubland near where Brett?s body had been dumped.

The cord had bloodstains on its metal clips.

Blood was also found on carpet in one of the cars inspected by police and on clothing and other items seized during search warrants.

In scrub near the victim?s body, police found this cord.Source:Supplied

Police also seized a black folding knife.Source:Supplied

A black carpet from the boot of the car was heavily stained with blood and blood stains were visible on a white dressing gown, white T-shirt, hooded vest, car seat cover and street directory.

Forensic examiners found Brett had died from craniofacial trauma and asphyxia, with multiple abrasions and evidence of smothering or ligature strangulation.

Marks on the victim?s body suggested he had been hit with a stun gun or Taser on his back and lower abdomen.

A third person, Daniel Greentree is also on trial and has pleaded not guilty to accessory after the fact of murder.

Ms Cunneen told the court that after the alleged murder, Ms Hutchinson told an acquaintance: ?I?m f***ed. I need help. We bashed him and we tied him up.?

Belinda Rigg, SC, for Raquel Hutchison, said she would not contest the fact that Ms Hutchinson ?contemplated some reasonably serious harm? against the victim.

But Ms Rigg said Ms Hutchison acted to save two children from what she believed was long standing abuse by their father. Ms Rigg also contended her client was mentally deficient.

Brett was ?a dangerous man, an exorcist, demonologist and ghost hunter?.

She said Ms Hutchison also suffered from a borderline personality order, post traumatic stress disorder from her childhood and depression.

Police off Wisemans Ferry Rd, where Brett?s body was found on the morning of October 21, 2014. Picture: David CleverlySource:Supplied

Raquel Hutchison acted in commercials.Source:Supplied

Ms Hutchison is on trial with her ex-lover.Source:Supplied

Ms Hutchison wept and was handed tissues in the dock as Ms Rigg recounted what the boy allegedly told Ms Hutchison about being choked by Brett.

Just three days before Brett died, he had allegedly choked the boy until he blacked out, counting ?one Mississippi, two Mississippi?. He then allegedly forced the boy to the ground and dragged him, the court heard.

Ms Rigg said the boy had told Ms Hutchison of this abuse, but had since changed his story. Ms Rigg said the boy would now say Ms Hutchison ?was putting ideas in his head over the last fortnight? before Brett?s death.

She said Ms Hutchinson feared for the wellbeing of the children with Brett, who the accused believed had killed his first wife.

Ms Hutchison allegedly later told a psychiatrist, ?He wasn?t supposed to die. I wanted him to go to jail.?

The court heard an inquest into the death of Brett?s first wife had indicated that a case could be made against him, but no charges had been laid.

Ms Rigg said Brett had conducted ghost hunts at psychiatric hospitals and jails and had holy water at his home.

She said Ms Hutchison had been sexually and physically abused as a child and had lived on the streets.

The trial continues.

Hutchison pictured in a glamour modelling shoot.Source:Supplied

Nice work protecting those kids

https://www.news.com.au/national/cou...dec7c338c17aea

Boy heard screaming, duct tape being pulled and saw blood before alleged murder
    A NINE-YEAR-OLD boy witnessed the brutal attack on a man allegedly sprayed with Exit Mould, tied up in a boot and murdered by his ex-wife and her lover.

Candace Sutton
    news.com.auAUGUST 15, 20184:30PM

Raquel Hutchison who allegedly sprayed her ex-husband Brett with exit mould, beat him and placed him in a boot with a rope around his neck before his body was dumped in bushlandSource:Supplied

A YOUNG boy has graphically described hearing screaming, duct tape being pulled and seeing blood before an alleged brutal bashing that led to murder.

The nine-year-old told NSW Supreme Court he “felt really sad” after witnessing the brutal attack on a man, 41, who was allegedly sprayed with Exit Mould, tied up in a boot and killed by his ex-wife, Raquel Hutchison and her lover Paul Wilkinson.

Dramatic video of a police interview with the boy two days after the alleged murder shows the boy saying how he saw Ms Hutchinson and Mr Wilkinson punching the man, who can only be identified as Brett.

“I heard him screaming. I heard spraying … Exit Mould and eucalyptus spray and I heard him saying, ‘My eyes, my eyes are burning’.

“I heard his glasses smash.

“I saw Brett in the boot. He was lying down. He had a rope around his neck. It was a bulky rope. He was still … quiet. I saw part of his face … it had a lot of blood on it.”

The video interview with the boy was played on the third day of the trial of former bikini model Ms Hutchison and Mr Wilkinson who are accused of murdering her ex-husband Brett.

Former model Raquel Hutchison who allegedly sprayed her ex-husband Brett with Exit Mould before his body was dumped in bushland.Source:Supplied

Bloodied clothing seized by police after a search warrant was enacted following the alleged murder of Brett between western Sydney and the NSW Central Coast.Source:Supplied

Ms Hutchison and Mr Wilkinson have pleaded not guilty to murder of the man, with Ms Hutchison pleading by way of impairment of a mental health disorder in the judge-only trial before Justice Peter Hamill.

The 41-year-old victim was found lying by a roadside in bushland at Greengrove near Mangrove Mountain, 100km northwest of Sydney on the morning of October 21, 2014.

He was lying on his right side with his legs bent and blood pooled around his head.

The boy, who also cannot be identified, told a female police children’s case officer how he came to be in Brett’s house in the western Sydney suburb of St Marys the day before, October 20. He said he had an earache and after arriving at the house mid-morning had gone upstairs to try and sleep.

“Then I heard Brett screaming and I saw (Paul Wilkinson and Raquel Hutchison) punching him, the nine-year-old said.

The boy said he saw Ms Hutchison run down he stairs of the St Marys home with a flick knife in her hand.

“She was crouching on her knees in Brett’s room’s doorway and she had Exit Mould and eucalyptus spray and she sprayed that spray in his eyes,” he said. “He couldn’t see.”

The boy said he then saw Brett lying on his stomach with blood on the floor, and saw bloodstains on a rug and “blood puddles” on the floor.

“I heard him screaming and (Ms Hutchison) forcing him to confess,” the boy said.

“(Ms Hutchison said) ‘Confess, confess or I’ll kill you’ but he … was saying ‘I won’t confess’.”

It was after this, the boy told the interviewing police officer, “I felt really sad”.

He said he then went in a car with Ms Hutchison and Mr Wilkinson to a house at Campbelltown where again he hard Brett screaming.

“I think there was punching. I heard him screaming,” the nine-year-old said.

“I heard duct tape … you know how when you pull it out, it makes that sound.”

The boy said the car had then driven to Wiseman’s Ferry, travelled on the car ferry, and then on to Dharug National Park. where they dropped Brett off.

“He died in the bush. I only found out yesterday. I think he got killed,” the boy said.

On the first day of the trial, the court heard that alleged text messages between the two accused included “Exit Mould works like Mace?” and “S*** c***s always win except when someone stops them”.

At 12.46pm on the day Brett died, Ms Hutchison also allegedly texted Mr Wilkinson, “Game on, we man up” with a fist emoji.

Crown Prosecutor Margaret Cunneen, SC, said that the boy saw Brett a second time inside the car boot with “blood dripping off his face”.

Raquel Hutchison and her ex-lover Paul Wilkinson are on trial for the alleged murder of 41-year-old brett in 2014.Source:Supplied

The trial heard that police found an 8.4m long cord in scrubland near where Brett’s body had been dumped.

The cord had bloodstains on its metal clips.

Blood was also found on carpet in one of the cars inspected by police and on clothing and other items seized during search warrants.

A third person, Daniel Greentree is also on trial and has pleaded not guilty to accessory after the fact of murder.

Ms Cunneen told the court that after the alleged murder, Ms Hutchinson told an acquaintance: “I’m f***ed. I need help. We bashed him and we tied him up.”

Belinda Rigg, SC, for Ms Hutchison, said she would not contest the fact that Ms Hutchinson “contemplated some reasonably serious harm” against the victim.

But Ms Rigg said Ms Hutchison acted to save two children from what she believed was long standing abuse. Ms Rigg also contended her client was mentally deficient.

Brett was “a dangerous man, an exorcist, demonologist and ghost hunter”.

She said Ms Hutchison also suffered from a borderline personality order, post traumatic stress disorder from her childhood and depression.

A social media profile of the accused revealed that Ms Hutchison was a “featured extra” on TV shows, and was a Miss Hawaiian Tropic 2000 runner-up as well as a model for men’s sports magazines.

The accused Raquel Hutchison was a Miss Hawaiian Tropic 200 runner-up.Source:Supplied

The trial continues.

Damn this shit sounds fiction and conspiracy theory that comes out of Alex Jones mouth at first but the sad thing here is that its real and it got people killed.

I’m wondering what was meant by the whole ‘Confess or I’ll kill you/I won’t confess’ bit...

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    I?m wondering what was meant by the whole ?Confess or I?ll kill you/I won?t confess? bit...
    Given that she's claiming it was all to protect the kids, I'd say that either she genuinely believed he abused the kids in some heinous way, or she wanted him to say he did so she could use the admission to beat him in Family Court.

Whichever it was, she ended up inflicting serious lifelong trauma on the kids herself. How the fuck can a 9 yr old deal with the shit that poor kid saw & heard? I mean, it's bad enough it happened at all, but what kind of monstrous fuckwit does shit like that with their kids in the house?? That young boy's going to have screaming bloody nightmares for the rest of his life

I think it?s funny that all the articles had ?hot? pictures of her. Here?s what happened after (quote: ?....who has gained a considerable amount of weight? while in jail.) https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.new...9fc037c277bf41

Eh, I dunno, the prison docs would've medicated her & she won't have a choice about taking it since she used her mental illness in her defence - NSW prison food & psych drugs aren't a good mix.

& maybe the crime would never have happened if body weight wasn't viewed the way it is?There's a good chance she's been medicated in the past but stopped taking it because she was afraid of the weight gain effects

That said, her glam shots are tacky as fuck, but I think that she might've topped them all by wearing a teen goth choker to court

Hell no ! No way in hell that she is a model wow I must be a super model then holy shit she looks like a methed out crackhead I?m happy her kids are now safe away from crazy face glamour model my ass !!!! Hahahaha disgusting wow !

Everyone with a set of cheap shit suburban glam shots or Instagram selfies is a "model" these days - according to news dot com dot au & the Daily Mail anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Blood-bath View Post
    Hell no ! No way in hell that she is a model wow I must be a super model then holy shit she looks like a methed out crackhead I?m happy her kids are now safe away from crazy face glamour model my ass !!!! Hahahaha disgusting wow !
    Someone thinks that they are funny

Quote Originally Posted by Blood-bath View Post
    Kat is that you!?!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    K*t is that you!?!
    For the love of God, no one say her name 2 more times

They made such a big deal out of the model part and the pics to begin with that it really was close to eclipsing what she had done. And the fact that she?d gained weight was one of the first few sentences. I think that says a lot about our culture, I didn?t realize that it was that pervasive elsewhere unless those articles target American markets primarily. I agree it is psychiatric med weight gain. I hope she is also getting therapy...she is going to be back out one day with the same cluster of disorders and faith in her own judgement and decisions. BPD isn?t managed well with meds alone, plus who is to say she will be med compliant, especially if modeling was that important, vanity, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Bless you Juju for stopping this evil in it's tracks! Now I am off to burn incense or whatever you are supposed to do to ward off evil spirits!
    We're gonna need something stronger. How'd they get rid of the Babadook in that movie again?

Now I?m dying to know who the juju girl who shall not be named (again) is and if she?s in the same category as that guy who thrives on having his name brought up constantly after he blatantly derailed a case by fabricating a missing person story like some grown ass manchild narcissist still defecating in diapers.

Kat is that you!?!
    BLASPHEMY! STOP!

*flees the thread before she appears Bloody Mary style*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Sorry everyone I just thought it was something she would say. I will go cry in the corner now.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Sorry everyone I just thought it was something she would say. I will go cry in the corner now.
    I am curious as to how many more kids she has shot out. Guess we will never know!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sorry Angiebla. Im too curious for my own good. I?ll light the votives and rewatch the exorcist for the team.

Thread Information