Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Chris Watts (33) murdered his pregnant wife Shanann (34) and their two young children and he dumped their bodies in oil tanks

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    https://okmagazine.com/exclusives/ch...surance-money/

Everyone wonders what was wrong with the guy... Well this explains some shit. Also, watching the different documentary films, etc., there was mention of a falling out over his mother knowingly giving one of the girls, I think it was ice cream, that she was told had a nut allergy. What kind of asshole does this? His mother has some issues. Sounds like she passed some of her issues 9n to her son.
    The fuck? They better not get that money!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I watched the Netflix special and read a book on Watts. His mother and father were a piece of work. He graduated from HS and went off to college, and dad becomes a full blown coke addict. His family didn't come to the wedding... What a mess. What made him think that he could get away with killing his family? Chris Watts is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I watched the Netflix special and read a book on Watts. His mother and father were a piece of work. He graduated from HS and went off to college, and dad becomes a full blown coke addict. His family didn't come to the wedding... What a mess. What made him think that he could get away with killing his family? Chris Watts is creepy.
    I tend to believe that people like this aren't just born full blown psychos. I think they are born with a tendency, but with the right parents and help they might not be like this...but this family was like gasoline on the fire.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I tend to believe that people like this aren't just born full blown psychos. I think they are born with a tendency, but with the right parents and help they might not be like this...but this family was like gasoline on the fire.
    In the book that I read, his family implied that they thought that he was maybe autistic. I think that he learned to control his feelings because his mama was/is a beotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    In the book that I read, his family implied that they thought that he was maybe autistic. I think that he learned to control his feelings because his mama was/is a beotch.
    His family confused being autistic and being a psychopath. He probably didn't react normal in normal situations. He probably showed no emotions-I could see where unqualified people would think he's autistic, it's a way better diagnosis than being a psychopath.

It's an insult to autistic people to lump them in with psychos like him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think he was incredibly dumb. In the video of her revealing the pregnancy test he asked if it was a girl because the test stick was pink 🤦🏻*♀️

Re watched the doc recently. Is it me or does anyone else think his skeezy mistress helped? Think about it, she wasn't married or involved with anyone but Watts. Why destroy her SIM card? Other than being considered a home wrecker, what did she have to hide? And those internet searches she did about Amber Frey...geez Louise. What a heartless self absorbed asshole!!! She wanted to see if she could cash in. Me, I think she was yanking stupid Chris Watts around by the dick. Pussy has made men do terrible things. I think he confessed and pled guilty so quickly to protect her. I am by no means trying to clear him. I just think he had someone pulling some strings and I also think she was seen in the neighbor's video. The movements of the person on video was kinda effeminate. And.. discuss...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Re watched the doc recently. Is it me or does anyone else think his skeezy mistress helped? Think about it, she wasn't married or involved with anyone but Watts. Why destroy her SIM card? Other than being considered a home wrecker, what did she have to hide? And those internet searches she did about Amber Frey...geez Louise. What a heartless self absorbed asshole!!! She wanted to see if she could cash in. Me, I think she was yanking stupid Chris Watts around by the dick. Pussy has made men do terrible things. I think he confessed and pled guilty so quickly to protect her. I am by no means trying to clear him. I just think he had someone pulling some strings and I also think she was seen in the neighbor's video. The movements of the person on video was kinda effeminate. And.. discuss...
    Thank you, I have thought this from the beginning. I wish I had more to add, but you said it all right there. I'm with you, I think it's very likely she was involved. I can't believe he hasn't turned on her.

Was the documentary worth watching?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Thank you, I have thought this from the beginning. I wish I had more to add, but you said it all right there. I'm with you, I think it's very likely she was involved. I can't believe he hasn't turned on her.

Was the documentary worth watching?
    Yes its worth watching.

Scary thing is, she's out there somewhere with a new identity. Mark my words, she gonna do it again. There are women out there that there greatest kick is stealing a guy away from their wife. Like a damn dog with bone. It's a big ego boost for the woman knowing she can lead some guy around by the balls. Think about the major rush she got that he was willing to kill his wife and children to be with her. AND THEN, plead guilty to everything to steer the investigation away from her. So much of a rush, she is going to do something similar again.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information