Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Watts (33) murdered his pregnant wife Shanann (34) and their two young children and he dumped their bodies in oil tanks

Her brother's Facebook page is heartbreaking. He is so devastated. :(

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Friends and neighbors have come forward to say that Shanann thought he was possible cheating on her but that he didn't have "any game".

The found the little girls. The bodies were placed in oil/gas tanks.

I hate this motherfucker so much.

Uggh. I was hoping they were at least disused tanks, but he used full tanks so their bodies would be concealed. They were in there for days.

What a DESPICABLE CUNT

& how much of a hazard are their bodies going to be for everyone who has to work on cause of death? I can't imagine how difficult the investigation's going to be. Anything they use to remove the chemical hazard is likely to remove evidence too. jfc

What was his plan after concealing them? Did he think he was going to be able to move them later? Or did he think no-one was going to notice polluted product coming from the tanks?

I can almost guarentee he has a side piece. He gives me the Scott Peterson vibe. Hopefully he meets the same fate and get the DP.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I can almost guarentee he has a side piece. He gives me the Scott Peterson vibe. Hopefully he meets the same fate and get the DP.
    He probably either got busted doing something cheating-related when Shanann came back unexpectedly, or he had plans he was looking forward to while she was away & got enraged when her trip fell through

I just can't get over what he did to their bodies. Crude oil ffs

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/18/us/co...les/index.html

Chris Watts' attorneys asked a court Friday to require pathologists conducting autopsies to swab the little girls' necks and hands for DNA, court filings show.
    In a second motion, obtained by CNN affiliate KDVR, defense attorneys asked the court to compel the coroner's office to look for DNA under the mother's fingernails and on her hands.
    Defense attorneys did not say why they made those requests. They also asked the court to allow defense expert Richard Eikelenboom to take swabs from the bodies.
    I think he is crafting a defense that says mom killed the kids.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post

Yeah, I was thinking last night that it looked like he was going to claim he disposed of the bodies in a panic but wasn't the one who killed them.

He thinks he's pretty clever but her DNA on them wouldn't mean shit. All he had to do was wear gloves when he killed them, grab her dead hands & make sure there was contact with both girls.

I really hate this guy. I think he was considering this for a long time & made sure he sounded like the perfect husband & father anytime he talked to her via text or in public - to cover his arse if he ever went through with it.

He's really set on painting himself as a sad & victimised figure in all this

Are you fucking kidding me? I hope no one buys this horseshit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ya nailed it. https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-...tml#mycomments

The number of people that believe this will be ZERO.
    MDS TROLL

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's never happened anywhere ever. Total load of shit.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-he-killed-her

Chris Watts was having an affair with a coworker, which he originally denied to police, before he allegedly killed his wife and two daughters last week, according to an affidavit for his arrest...
    He's a POS. Colorado is a death penalty state, so good luck to him on his lame defense. I wonder if he killed the children while she was out of town on business?
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Has the new girlfriend been outed yet? Presumably she's not stupid enough to continue the relationship after this.

Assuming she had no idea he was capable of this, & considering they work at the same place, she must've been fucking gutted when they discovered the bodies.

He probably milked the situation to the max up until then - crying to the girlfriend that his wife took off & stole his kids out of jealousy after she found out he was leaving her.

So I was reading the arrest affidavit and nowhere in it do they mention his initial confession to killing all three of them, which was mentioned in several articles that he admitted it when he was taken into custody. Anyone know why that would be left out?

In case anyone wants it, here are all the court docs:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Court...m?Case_ID=2722

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userf...NFORMATION.pdf

That doc has the witness list, including a 30 year old female colleague of his who has no social media I can see. Also lists some of the poor woman’s friends who are using their deaths to get sympathy, post pictures of themselves for attention under her name, and of course promote their Thrive bullshit. I can’t fathom being that callous and opportunistic just because you want to sell snake oil patches.

Quote Originally Posted by GheyBoobz View Post
    So I was reading the arrest affidavit and nowhere in it do they mention his initial confession to killing all three of them, which was mentioned in several articles that he admitted it when he was taken into custody. Anyone know why that would be left out?
    Maybe he didn't confess and the media is doing what it does best. But I'm confused. Didn't he lead them to the site?

I don't believe it, but what if?

The comments on my local news website about this are wild. It a lot of people saying they fell sorry for him, to give him privacy, that their hearts break for him... does the general public seriously believe, that easily, that he?s the victim??

Man if this dude was on welfare he would have been strung up for dead already.

WTF that's crazy??

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I don't believe it, but what if?
    His story is bullshit just for this reason alone: Says he saw on the nightvision baby monitor that he daughter looked blue.

Have you ever seen one of those monitors?? She'd look grey. And just a variety of different greys. Bullshit.

Though this was interesting.

LOCAL NEWS
    Fayetteville mom captures slain Watts family on camera during Myrtle Beach trip

She was wonderful with the girls, Michele said. She told me she was expecting; she was very happy. He didn’t seem engaged at all, said Michele. There wasn’t any affection. He was just kind of standing there.

The murder groupies will believe this.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-he-killed-her

He's a POS. Colorado is a death penalty state, so good luck to him on his lame defense. I wonder if he killed the children while she was out of town on business?
    Colorado rarely puts people to death.

This guy wants attention and a media circus while spinning this web of lies. If he gets some people feeling sorry for him he thinks he might have a chance at a defense. I can't believe this guy. I feel so sorry for his kids and Shannon, He is despicable. I am thinking the same as marycontrary I wonder if he killed the kids while she was out of town.

Haven't even read this yet because so much WHAT THE FUCK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ating-app.html

A man has made astonishing claims that he was the gay lover of Christopher Watts – the father-of-two accused of murdering his wife and two children in Colorado.

HLN host Ashleigh Banfield spoke to the anonymous man who claims he had an affair with Watts after they had an 'instant' connection after meeting. However she admits Crime & Justice can't independently verify his story.

He told Banfield that he and Watts met after chatting via dating app MeetMe just a short time before he was accused of slaying pregnant spouse Shanann Watts, and their daughters Celeste and Bella.

'He reached out to me and messaged me,' the man alleged. 'It was small talk. He told me his age. He had two daughters.
    'He told me he was looking for a relationship in the long run. I asked why his profile said straight. He said he was not out and not ready to be out as far as sexuality.'

It has been reported that Watts was having an affair with a woman at his workplace.

The man also alleged Watts, 33, was not sure of his sexuality.

'We had many conversations,' the man told Banfield. 'I asked him to make sure he's not bisexual cause he had two children. He told me he didn't know. At that moment he was attracted to me as a male.'

The bombshell allegations even state that the man spent time with Watts' family.

With the anonymous person speaking to Banfield, telling her Watts lied about his relationship status and reassured the man that he and Shanann 'didn't have sex anymore'.

'Bella made a comment… She asked if she could sleep with him and mommy,' he said. 'That's how I found out he was married. I asked why he lied to me. He told me he knew he wouldn't have a chance with me if he told me he was married. He told me what I wanted to hear. He knew I had good morals.'

According to the interviewee, Watts told him his spouse was 'verbally and emotionally abusive,' that 'he didn't love her' and that 'she didn't love him'.

'I knew something was wrong at home. If nothing was wrong, he wouldn't have pursued me,' the unidentified man told the HLN host.

Since hearing of the accusations against Chris Watts, the anonymous man says although he believed his alleged lover at the time was not happy, there's a chance he was simply saying 'what I wanted to hear'.

Pointing out that Chris has in fact not been convicted of the crimes, the man suggests the accused could have been very good at making people believe his narrative.

He told Banfield he's unsure about whether Chris killed his own family.

'Sociopaths can easily lead two different lives and different emotions,' he reportedly added.

Despite admitting he's not sure of his guilt or innocence, he added that he wants him to be locked up regardless.
    'I hope he gets convicted and I hope he stays in prison for the rest of his life.'

Guarantee someone has already bought the rights to this story.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Haven't even read this yet because so much WHAT THE FUCK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ating-app.html

A man has made astonishing claims that he was the gay lover of Christopher Watts – the father-of-two accused of murdering his wife and two children in Colorado.

HLN host Ashleigh Banfield spoke to the anonymous man who claims he had an affair with Watts after they had an 'instant' connection after meeting. However she admits Crime & Justice can't independently verify his story.

He told Banfield that he and Watts met after chatting via dating app MeetMe just a short time before he was accused of slaying pregnant spouse Shanann Watts, and their daughters Celeste and Bella.

'He reached out to me and messaged me,' the man alleged. 'It was small talk. He told me his age. He had two daughters.
    'He told me he was looking for a relationship in the long run. I asked why his profile said straight. He said he was not out and not ready to be out as far as sexuality.'

It has been reported that Watts was having an affair with a woman at his workplace.

The man also alleged Watts, 33, was not sure of his sexuality.

'We had many conversations,' the man told Banfield. 'I asked him to make sure he's not bisexual cause he had two children. He told me he didn't know. At that moment he was attracted to me as a male.'

The bombshell allegations even state that the man spent time with Watts' family.

With the anonymous person speaking to Banfield, telling her Watts lied about his relationship status and reassured the man that he and Shanann 'didn't have sex anymore'.

'Bella made a comment… She asked if she could sleep with him and mommy,' he said. 'That's how I found out he was married. I asked why he lied to me. He told me he knew he wouldn't have a chance with me if he told me he was married. He told me what I wanted to hear. He knew I had good morals.'

According to the interviewee, Watts told him his spouse was 'verbally and emotionally abusive,' that 'he didn't love her' and that 'she didn't love him'.

'I knew something was wrong at home. If nothing was wrong, he wouldn't have pursued me,' the unidentified man told the HLN host.

Since hearing of the accusations against Chris Watts, the anonymous man says although he believed his alleged lover at the time was not happy, there's a chance he was simply saying 'what I wanted to hear'.

Pointing out that Chris has in fact not been convicted of the crimes, the man suggests the accused could have been very good at making people believe his narrative.

He told Banfield he's unsure about whether Chris killed his own family.

'Sociopaths can easily lead two different lives and different emotions,' he reportedly added.

Despite admitting he's not sure of his guilt or innocence, he added that he wants him to be locked up regardless.
    'I hope he gets convicted and I hope he stays in prison for the rest of his life.'

Well. I didn't see that coming. At all.
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-29-2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Typos, typos, typos

Thread Information