Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Chris Watts (33) murdered his pregnant wife Shanann (34) and their two young children and he dumped their bodies in oil tanks

I didn't see this yet Looks like new but really horrible, details. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christo...hil-interview/

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    I didn't see this yet Looks like new but really horrible, details. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christo...hil-interview/
    I'll go ahead and post this so people can grasp just how really horrible.

He walks over, takes CeCe's favorite blanket, and smothers her. Then, he takes her body, takes it out of the vehicle. At this point, Bella had unbuckled herself from the vehicle. He went back to the vehicle, Lambert said. "Bella said, 'Please, Daddy, don't do to me what you just did to CeCe.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I guess he was too busy sticking his dick in strange womens' asses
    Sounds like something I would say. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    I'll go ahead and post this so people can grasp just how really horrible.
    This has to be the most fucked up thing I’ve read on here. Poor Bella knew what was coming.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am fairly sure he is lying. For what reason, I am not sure yet.

Frankie is Shanann's brother and he had this to say

I watched the Dr Phil episode yesterday and the attorneys and investigators all say the same that they think this confession is from some kind of jailhouse religion. The part where that baby knew she was going to be harmed just broke my heart but this guy had the audacity to try and say to shannan's family that SHE was the one that had hurt the little ones is just disgusting.

The family didn't want the death penalty because of their religion, that had to be hard.

That is so damn sad. I can?t imagine a tiny 4 yr old begging for her life......

Dust off old sparky. This dude deserves the death penalty.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I am fairly sure he is lying. For what reason, I am not sure yet.
    I agree. My first reaction is that I don't think Bella said the things that he claims that she did. She was only 4 years old and I'm not sure that she would understand what he was doing to her mom and sister. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying that I doubt it.

wasn't there some sort of gay twist to this story at some point. What happened with that?

There was. It was determined that the guy's story was not credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    wasn't there some sort of gay twist to this story at some point. What happened with that?
    Chris also denied it in an interview.

Then again, he's lied about so much shit, who the fuck knows.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Shanann Watts' mother said she felt her daughter's 'spirit the moment she died'
    Shanann Watts' mother said she knew something terrible had happened to her, even before the Colorado wife and mother was reported missing.

Last year, Sandy Rzucek recalled something woke her from her sleep, and she sat up in bed. "I heard the Holy Spirit say, 'Shanann,'" she said, whispering the name.

"I felt my daughter's spirit the moment she died," she said Monday during an appearance on "Dr. Phil." "I knew. I swear to God I knew. ... I woke up the whole house. I said, 'Something's wrong with Shanann.'"

Shanann Watts' pregnant body and the bodies of her children, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, were found in August in a secluded oil field where Shanann's husband, Chris, worked. He later pleaded guilty to the killings, and is serving five life sentences -- three consecutive and two concurrent -- after Shanann's family agreed to drop the possibility of pursuing the death penalty.

Rzucek and her husband and son shared their reactions to the recently released tapes of Chris Watts' five-hour confession to law enforcement, and spoke about how they've struggled with the deaths and with understanding why Watts committed the murders.

Watts had initially denied involvement in the August disappearance of his wife and children, and expressed concern about their well-being to a local news station. He pleaded guilty in November.

Shanann Watts' brother, Frank Rzucek Jr., said they didn't think Chris Watts had killed his wife "until we saw that interview" on television.

'It's eating him up'

Last week, authorities released Watts' five-hour interview with authorities, which was recorded in February. Watts opened up about his state of mind in the weeks and months leading up to his conviction and spoke about what led him to plead guilty to his crimes.

"Why do you think he's telling the truth now?" asked host Phil McGraw.

Rzucek said he believed Watts spoke honestly about the killings because "I think it's eating him up."

"I think he was more than glad to talk to somebody for five hours, sitting in a box 24/7," said Rzucek, who was the children's godfather.

"We loved him like a son and Frankie loved him like a brother," Sandy Rzucek said. "I just don't understand."

In an appearance last week on "Dr. Phil," a lawyer for Watts' family said that Bella knew her mother and sister had just been killed -- and feared she would be next.

"Please Daddy, don't do to me what you just did to Cece," Bella said, according to the attorney Steven Lambert.

Sandy Rzucek said the hardest part was knowing her granddaughter watched her sister die and beg for her life.

"To hear my granddaughter beg for her life ... it's pretty rough," she said.

'She told me she was at peace'

Rzucek said she also felt the presence of her daughter and grandchildren when authorities told them they had discovered their bodies separately.

"That night I was laying in bed and I just felt a presence and I heard my daughter. I felt her, and I heard her say, 'I love you mommy and I'm sorry,'" she said.

"She told me she was at peace," Rzucek said.

Rzucek said Bella told her "I can go to Disney World any time I want."

"I said, that's right, Bella," Rzucek said.

A new mission

Rzucek said the murders have given her a new mission: to comfort women whose children have gone missing.

"I'm still on a mission for my daughter and my grandchildren because they wanted to live. They had the right to live, and they had beautiful lives," she said.

"They loved each other. They loved their family. They loved everybody that was around them."

She placed her hand on her upper chest.

"Momma's here," she said. "And I'm going to stand up for them, Dr. Phil. If you'll allow, and you'll help me."

"We been together 38 years. Our kids are our everything and our grand babies were our everything," Rzucek said.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...qj6_nNRC2bWSnk

That poor woman. I can’t even imagine what she’s going through.

Just came to post that. Why are people such cunts

IDK if you've seen any of it but some of these people are seriously mentally ill. It's a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Just came to post that. Why are people such cunts
    RIGHT?! People think everyone in this forum is miserable but at least we're not harassing the victim's family--This has some serious Nikki Catsouras vibes

There's a Netflix documentary about the murder. "American Murder: The Family Next Door"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    There's a Netflix documentary about the murder. "American Murder: The Family Next Door"
    Watching it right now.

It seems really good so far.

Theres a lot of video from police body cams which is interesting.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-02-2020 at 03:26 PM.

The neighbor telling the police officer that he was acting strange gave me chills.

Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post
    The neighbor telling the police officer that he was acting strange gave me chills.
    Yeah I noticed that. That guy knew what was up.

The mistress is asking for a name change.
    http://https://www.foxnews.com/us/ne...-mistress-name

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    The mistress is asking for a name change.
    http://https://www.foxnews.com/us/ne...-mistress-name
    I thought she wanted to be like her role model Amber Frey?! *eye roll*
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://okmagazine.com/exclusives/ch...surance-money/

Everyone wonders what was wrong with the guy... Well this explains some shit. Also, watching the different documentary films, etc., there was mention of a falling out over his mother knowingly giving one of the girls, I think it was ice cream, that she was told had a nut allergy. What kind of asshole does this? His mother has some issues. Sounds like she passed some of her issues 9n to her son.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information